Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?


  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .
I read this yesterday... as if this will take down celsius.. im like huh..u can only go to Costco to get it, where celsius is everywhere... all good.. just more of a buying opportunity!! I own the stock.. n welp.. lets go.. thoughts?
I haven't been following CELH for a while. What was the reason behind its drop?
 
Anyone do weekly covered calls? Im looking for a few more stable stocks to add to bring in a couple dollars each week. I'm only doing WMT right now.
 
Costco dropped an energy drink line which looks similar to Celsius and all of a sudden Celsius is in trouble! That don't compute
I meant after the split -> $99.62 -> $69 -> $52 -> $36. What happened that it has been on the decline since May 2024.
 
I meant after the split -> $99.62 -> $69 -> $52 -> $36. What happened that it has been on the decline since May 2024.
Bro.. u know how stock splits go.. price down where there can be a lot of movement.. nothing wrong with the company, fundamentals are the same but even better.. blockbuster deal with pepsi put them in the driver's seat foreal..so what your looking at is just price action.. hold for the long term
 


I’ve spent years telling people: don’t try to beat the market. And yet… I still do, I’ve found a way of doing it without impacting my core portfolio and this is in what I call my fun portfolio. In this video, I’m going to share six lessons that my fun portfolio has taught me about timing, about overconfidence, about luck, and about why most of us probably don’t have an edge. If you’ve ever been tempted to try and beat the market, this might save you from making an expensive mistake and could make your investing journey a lot more fun.

Timestamps
00:00 Introduction
00:46 Why have a fun portfolio?
02:04 Core vs Fun — Beta vs Alpha
04:20 Lesson 1 — Being Wrong Feels Worse Than You Think
06:17 Lesson 2 — Timing Is (Almost) Impossible
08:03 Lesson 3 — Sometimes Luck Looks Like Skill
14:00 Lesson 4 — When It Actually Works
14:55 Lesson 5 — Why I Don’t Have an Edge
15:50 Lesson 6 — The Psychology of Play
16:23 What I’d Tell Others
 
Anybody buying "Per Iranian government request"? :rolleyes2:
Trump said negotiation were going well the day before the US and Israel killed the Iranian leadership. Israel wants destruction and chaos, and I doubt we are sending all those troops over there to do nothing
 
Back
Top