WTF!!! CARS4KIDS are for jews only.

This really needs to be publicized more because it's pure bullshit.
This is a crumb on a huge ass wedding cake.. if you knew the true fuckery of Jews you really would dislike them like a lot of minority New Yorkers..ull understand why some of us hate when people try to compare Jew progression and wonder why black people havent progressed like them.. loopholes, cheat codes, unfair practices, extreme dirty tactics, nepotism, favoritism, unlawful practices, plus more for their progression and every step to hold us back… basically a head start vs doing everything to make us fail
 
This is a crumb on a huge ass wedding cake.. if you knew the true fuckery of Jews you really would dislike them like a lot of minority New Yorkers..ull understand why some of us hate when people try to compare Jew progression and wonder why black people havent progressed like them.. loopholes, cheat codes, unfair practices, extreme dirty tactics, nepotism, favoritism, unlawful practices, plus more for their progression and every step to hold us back… basically a head start vs doing everything to make us fail
You're very correct. I only say that it needs to be publicized is because I've seen those commercials before.

And many people including Black people donate thinking doing a good thing, when the only good that comes from it is that it enriches the Jewish community.

Pure bullshit. Imagine if there was something like that where only Black peoples benefited?

That shit would've BEEN shutdown!
 
I been seen that and posted vids about it. That's just one of the many fucked shit about NYC.
Most fucked shit in nyc is literally cause of the Jews… from rent prices, gentrification, limited vendor licenses, lack of upgrades, licenses, cabs, hotels, etc
 
You're very correct. I only say that it needs to be publicized is because I've seen those commercials before.

And many people including Black people donate thinking doing a good thing, when the only good that comes from it is that it enriches the Jewish community.

Pure bullshit. Imagine if there was something like that where only Black peoples benefited?

That shit would've BEEN shutdown!
Almost all charity is fraudulent… Red Cross been exposed ever since they openly admitted that they only have to spend 10 percent on actual charity ( I think it’s even less).. just think back in the days them nigs use to say send whatever you want, now these nigs be like $10 or more..just think if a homeless said ya need to give me at least 10 bucks how would people react? Yet Red Cross demanding no less than $10

Also I remember hearing about modern day symbolism .. “ Red Cross” what does red usually imply in religion, what is the cross? Red Cross..some devil shit.. remember 1 of the images is of a snake… we all knew what the snake represented in the bible
 
Almost all charity is fraudulent… Red Cross been exposed ever since they openly admitted that they only have to spend 10 percent on actual charity ( I think it’s even less).. just think back in the days them nigs use to say send whatever you want, now these nigs be like $10 or more..just think if a homeless said ya need to give me at least 10 bucks how would people react? Yet Red Cross demanding no less than $10

Also I remember hearing about modern day symbolism .. “ Red Cross” what does red usually imply in religion, what is the cross? Red Cross..some devil shit
Very very true, and sad at the same time! It's always about money, and always someone, something or some company trying to get over on us.

But I'm still shook tha "Charity" is only for Jewish people. :smh:
 
Most fucked shit in nyc is literally cause of the Jews… from rent prices, gentrification, limited vendor licenses, lack of upgrades, licenses, cabs, hotels, etc


Yep that is what I'm referring. They created an economic environment that kept black folk poor while they profited of those same black folk. As many black folk that's been living there for generations, its alarming the imbalance of economic wealth and ownership. NYC wouldn't be NYC without Black folk.
 
Last edited:
Very very true, and sad at the same time! It's always about money, and always someone, something or some company trying to get over on us.

But I'm still shook tha "Charity" is only for Jewish people. :smh:
All you have to do is find out whose behind each charity and the beneficiary is usually some “group” that only gets it.. lot of these charities will have Jew/cac person.. in fact you know all those coin containers at registers with little kid faces? My boy put me on how you could get some of those containers and all you have to do is donate some of that money to the main company and you can pocket the rest.. I learned that yrs ago when my boy was trying to get in the vending biz.. them coin collecting joints were 1 of the options..you even get some kinda tax exempt and can make tens of thousands or more a yr off them shits depending on how many you have and the locations you put them at..places like McDonald was a great location..people get change and just automatically put it in the coin machine and even dollars..oh man the things I’ve learned about this world
 
All you have to do is find out whose behind each charity and the beneficiary is usually some “group” that only gets it.. lot of these charities will have Jew/cac person.. in fact you know all those coin containers at registers with little kid faces? My boy put me on how you could get some of those containers and all you have to do is donate some of that money to the main company and you can pocket the rest.. I learned that yrs ago when my boy was trying to get in the vending biz.. them coin collecting joints were 1 of the options..you even get some kinda tax exempt and can make tens of thousands or more a yr off them shits depending on how many you have and the locations you put them at..places like McDonald was a great location..people get change and just automatically put it in the coin machine and even dollars..oh man the things I’ve learned about this world
Truth and thank you for the info!
 
Yep that is what I'm referring. They created an economic environment that kept black folk poor while they profited of those same black folk. As many black folk that's been living there for generations, its alarming the imbalance of economic wealth and ownership. NYC wouldn't be NYC wouldn't without Black folk.
Yep my mom worked for the city , dealing with licenses, events, etc and she been told me the truth about the fuckery of the Jews.. people have no idea how much they’ve fucked generations of black wealth , black progression, and black excellence… all I have to say is them getting rid of all the food vendors back in the days in Harlem and other places in New York back in the days.. they eliminated black entrepreneurs, future independence.. they pretty much said if you negroes want to sell food or sell products you have to rent our buildings in order to operate, where we will rape you on the price monthly, make you spend money on different licenses, etc if you can’t afford it well negro ull be shit out of luck and you can’t teach your kids these skills to pass on for generations..now you gotta work at 1 of these Jew own biz where we’ll give you shit pay or not as much money as you deserve.. man fuck these nigs
 
Wait till ya find out the biggest section 8 community is in Brooklyn with tens of thousand Jewish section 8 recipients all in one area… some of these families are millionaires but found loopholes to get free apts thanks to your tax dollars..


 
Unfortunately this is why i don't blindly donate.. cause unless your there u never know whom your giving too! Such a hustle.. so I don't hate the game or the Playa! Do your due diligence or just don't do it at all. .fuck dem kids!! :lol:
Agreed
 
I was trying to post this video from his Twitter page but it wouldn't post. I thought somehow they shut that down like they shut down his patreon page lol
Damn they shutdown his Patreon page?

I just stumbled onto his vid last week, the titled "They Tried To Silence Me". I watched it to see what it was about, and found out that the jews were on bs.

Of course they're mad that they're being exposed. They're the biggest players of the race card. Tyler exposes all regardless of race, but the minute he makes a vid about them now he's "Antisemitic". :rolleyes2:

I ended up watching the Lakewood vid and planned to watch more.
 
Back
Top