Can Someody Tell Me Why This Nancy Guthrie Story Is Everywhere Non-Stop

Because her daughter was told not to interview Epstein victims and she pushed to do it anyway.

Now she is being punished by way of her mother.

The message sent was pretty clear.

Given the mothers existing medical conditions and been gone for 3 weeks, its not looking good.
 
I always wondered how Net-In-Yah-who and his evil little hat empire has so many politicians, big corporate owners, and billionaires able to do his bidding.

How can a small country like Israel get our tax dollars to provide them with free education, free healthcare and a laundry list of other free goodies and guaranties?

The deeper the Epstein rabbit hole goes, its like that was his life mission to document the worlds most powerful in compromising ways. Like drugs, human trafficking and murder. How else can you explain over 3 million documents as actual proof? Not to mention another million plus in emails.

Unless your Putin or Xi Jinping they got dirt on you.

This has to be the biggest blackmail in the history of the world. Either do what the little hats want or see your world crumble and worse, end up Charlie Kirk.
 
Because her daughter was told not to interview Epstein victims and she pushed to do it anyway.

Now she is being punished by way of her mother.

The message sent was pretty clear.

Given the mothers existing medical conditions and been gone for 3 weeks, its not looking good.
Damn,thanks for this cause I didn't have any idea. Now I have to start researching this.

Straight out of Putins handbook
 
Because her daughter was told not to interview Epstein victims and she pushed to do it anyway.

Now she is being punished by way of her mother.

The message sent was pretty clear.

Given the mothers existing medical conditions and been gone for 3 weeks, its not looking good.
Yeah and look at how quickly trump went public to offer his help.
 
I seem to remember the press covering Michael Jordan's missing father.
What does that have to do with anything that I've said?

Again, I'm just tired of hearing about this CAC which has been going on for weeks and months of them talking about her.

I mean all this shit could be a setup.
 
Didn't you say a famous Black person with a missing parent wouldn't get the same type of media coverage?
I said MOTHER not father.

I would definitely care more about a black famous person mother gone missing.

But since you want to go there, how long have they've talked about MJ father compared to this CAC mother gone missing?
 
I said MOTHER not father.

I would definitely care more about a black famous person mother gone missing.

But since you want to go there, how long have they've talked about MJ father compared to this CAC mother gone missing?
From what I remember, it was heavily covered.
 
So, why should we care on this board especially if you're black?
I didn't say anything about caring about the situation; I was disputing your claim that if a similar situation happened to a famous Black person, it wouldn't get the same coverage.
 
I didn't say anything about caring about the situation; I was disputing your claim that if a similar situation happened to a famous Black person, it wouldn't get the same coverage.
I still stand on what i said because no way a famous person who's mother is black would have the same coverage with them talking about her being missing for months.

I guess you forget the media is still racist AF on who they give coverage to and for how long.
 
Very doubtful
Right, makes no sense to keep looking for her.

She's an elder which they don't last long from a kidnapping especially if they don't eat or drink nothing for weeks and months which I'm sure she's been dead a long time ago.

They still keep saying they hope to find her alive which I'm sure they would find her dead or at all.
 
I still stand on what i said because no way a famous person who's mother is black would have the same coverage with them talking about her being missing for months.

I guess you forget the media is still racist AF on who they give coverage to and for how long.
I believe if a parent of Don Lemon or Harris Faulkner went missing under the same circumstances, there would be similar coverage. As I said, I remember a lot of coverage of Jordan's father when he was missing, and that was before the 24 hr news coverage we have today.
 
I guess you forget the media is still racist AF on who they give coverage to and for how long.
I agree that if an unknown white person's parent with dementia wanders off, it is more likely to receive news coverage than a Black person's in similar circumstances.
 
Right, makes no sense to keep looking for her.

She's an elder which they don't last long from a kidnapping especially if they don't eat or drink nothing for weeks and months which I'm sure she's been dead a long time ago.

They still keep saying they hope to find her alive which I'm sure they would find her dead or at all.

Well her age and medical health are the biggest factors. Apparently she was on some much needed meds and once she was missing for over a week, it was presumed she hadn't had those meds. So her health would soon take a turn, which would make the odds of her being alive today, 39 days later, much less probable.

If the kidnappers just needed to provide food and shelter, I can see them being able to do that for a month, but actual health care in the absence of meds...... nah not so much
 
Last edited:
Well her age and medical health arr the biggest factors. Apparently she was on some much needed meds and once she was missing for ovrt a week, it was presumed she hadn't had those meds. So her health would soon take a turn, which would make the odds of her being alive today, 39 days later, much less probable.

If the kidnappers just needed to provide food and shelter, I can see them being able to do that for a month, but actual health care in the absence of meds...... nah not so much
Damn, I forgot about the meds..

Yup, she's a goner.

Her meds kept her alive..
 
They can try but those files will still continue to get exposed.

What I can't understand is how or why the unredacted files haven't been leaked. There's no way somebody didn't copy them before trump ordered the wash job.

And as far as this story, there are layers to this shit. One, it tells any journalist that there is no free press anymore. And a free press is essential to a democracy. Two, it punishes Guthrie for disobeying. There are even more layers, but just those two are terrifying for anyone who thinks this nightmare is coming to an end.

Let's not forget epstein's fate.
 
What I can't understand is how or why the unredacted files haven't been leaked. There's no way somebody didn't copy them before trump ordered the wash job.

And as far as this story, there are layers to this shit. One, it tells any journalist that there is no free press anymore. And a free press is essential to a democracy. Two, it punishes Guthrie for disobeying. There are even more layers, but just those two are terrifying for anyone who thinks this nightmare is coming to an end.

Let's not forget epstein's fate.
Just gotta give it some time because they will be leaked too when we least expect it.

Orange Man trying his best to prevent that shit from happening starting a war with Iran .

I mean Guthrie disssapreance is political driven.

All this to try to distract us from those Epstein files.
 
Back
Top