As a Nigerian, even I am impressed by the level of corruption in this administration
The war in Ukraine and Iran will trigger a shift in munitions to more low cost v drones versus missilesDo you remember the feeling on the Russian and Ukrainian war thread when it appeared that Russia really didn’t have a modern weapons. Like, I understand those guys blowing through their share, but surely Uncle Sam keeps a healthy stash for himself.
To see this military industrial complex discovered to be selling wolf tickets is too much.
The war in Ukraine and Iran will trigger a shift in munitions to more low cost v drones versus missiles
The funny thing is the MINUTE I posted about FBA, they got posted up in here! Almost minutes later, like homie needs to put in on my membership giving them ideas for trolling.Kamala's laugh. She's not black. She slept her way to the top. You know these FBA "leaders", your followers can't donate or visit your nightclub/museum/comedy club if they're broke!!!
I was thinking about it takes a couple of years to make a missile when drones are cheaper and faster to makeAs always. Who benefits from war. The military industrial complex.
What we fail to realize is that we MUST go to war every 3-5 years to keep the profits of the bomb and gun makers high. You can't sell new bombs unless you use the old ones. Americans are just consumers. We buy guns for other countries, we supply weapons to 107 countries just to add more dollars to the defense companies. And how do they start these wars. They pay politicians to be their fear mongers. Defense companies spend 100million a year to lobby our politicians and get how it takes a couple of years to a trillion dollar defense budget for it. Thats a 10,000x return. And we fall for the bs everytime.
A COUPLE of years to make A MISSLE?!?! No way! I don't know, but it can't take that long!I was thinking about it takes a couple of years to make a missile when drones are cheaper and faster to make