Jesus Christ ... who did she plagiarize her notes / info off of this time?
Trust and believe I 100% feel you. It does feel like that shit doesn't matter sometimes, but I am one that believes evil never wins even thought it seems like the evil people of the world are always winning.......I can't believe I am saying this, but maybe we shouldn't vote! Not to get anything or hold our vote hostage. This country is a DUMPSTER FIRE!!!! It just flatlined and doctors gave up after 30min of CPR and defibrillators but that hospitals board of directors are ordering them to keep trying and all they're doing is electrocuting and beating up a corpse!
![]()
So why NOT vote? Is it possible for a country to come back from "this"? You got all these people that were so gung ho at the last presidential election that are now regretting their vote and want democrats to win. So now we have to play clean up and if it isn't cleaned within the time frame that they want then they'll vote in a Trump again. One if you voted Trump in, I don't trust you to make good decisions. If you voted Trump in and now regret doing it, I REALLY don't trust you to make good decisions, because people TOLD you this would happen! People TOLD you that he was IN the Epstein files! Now that the world is in the shytter you want to unite? The time was November 2024, but you knew better. You didn't learn from the first Trump administration what makes you think these people will remember this the next time around?
Nah, I'm tired of cleaning up! I can't get the shyt I want from this government because this bytch keeps reverting back 75 years to white supremacy values every other election cycle.
No doubt! I am just SUPER frustrated today with this and being under employed for the last two years.Trust and believe I 100% feel you. It does feel like that shit doesn't matter sometimes, but I am one that believes evil never wins even thought it seems like the evil people of the world are always winning....
Plus, man I got to do it for the ancestors man......
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Trump to Israel..
![]()
You know it’s a valid source since the Washington Post is reporting it.
Dumbass
Not sure if this is real.
Israel used the Epstien card on Trump to get him to attack Iran before the mid terms.
After that Pam Bondi fiasco and Ted Lieu ... Israel knew it was time to cash in.That shit is buzzing right now. I was thinking the same shit.