AYO! She’s Off The Damn Chain! LOL

The man

melt-so-hot.gif
 
Wait! :lol: I know these shows are scripted but in the event this were true, and you get a woman with all that shit wrong with you, you can’t keep her?
:hithead: I would be buying flowers and candy, putting gas in her car if I had a Fischer Price dick!
 
Wait! :lol: I know these shows are scripted but in the event this were true, and you get a woman with all that shit wrong with you, you can’t keep her?
:hithead: I would be buying flowers and candy, putting gas in her car if I had a Fischer Price dick!
Even worst, he let a woman gather that much dirt on him and then fucked up.
Once a woman has that kind on intel on you, you either got to keep her or kill her.
Simply breaking up and going your separate ways is no longer an option.
 
Back
Top