Foul play suspected in the disappearance of ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie’s mom, TMZ received ransom note

No doubt she was dead in the first week, none of her "life saving" medications with her? Unless they had the foresight to have a doctor on hand for her
:itsawrap:

Sadly, I agree. You'd have a tough time surviving a kidnapping at 30 after leaving blood all over the front porch. Let alone at 84 with heart problems. When her kids used the phrase "we want to celebrate her" I knew it was a wrap then.

:smh:
 
Why are they releasing investigation details in real time?

They're basically telling whoever kidnapped her what they're doing so that they can counter it.

They're going to fuck around and get that woman killed if she's still alive.

Cuz Kash Patel fired all the experienced agents who knew how to handle a case like this.

The FBI is currently manned with MAGA Trump supporters. Basically bottom of the barrel mofos who should not be in high positions and should be working in areas like evidence locker, logistics and other menial jobs in the FBI.

With how the FBI handles this case and the mess they did with Charlie Kirk, professional criminals are definitely aware the FBI is screwed up.

The clock is ticking down for large scale bank robberies here soon.

We will wait and see…
 
Cuz Kash Patel fired all the experienced agents who knew how to handle a case like this.

The FBI is currently manned with MAGA Trump supporters. Basically bottom of the barrel mofos who should not be in high positions and should be working in areas like evidence locker, logistics and other menial jobs in the FBI.

With how the FBI handles this case and the mess they did with Charlie Kirk, professional criminals are definitely aware the FBI is screwed up.

The clock is ticking down for large scale bank robberies here soon.

We will wait and see…

Exactly what I've been thinking.

I saw a real time report on TMZ announcing that they're attempting to track the mother using her heart monitor or pacemaker and I'm like why the fuck would you announce what you're doing which enables the kidnapper/s to counter whatever you're doing :confused:
 
Cuz Kash Patel fired all the experienced agents who knew how to handle a case like this.

The FBI is currently manned with MAGA Trump supporters. Basically bottom of the barrel mofos who should not be in high positions and should be working in areas like evidence locker, logistics and other menial jobs in the FBI.



Kash Patel is the best in the business. Certified money. 20-20 vision.
 
Kash Patel is the best in the business. Certified money. 20-20 vision.

giphy.gif
 
No more ransom demands. No more communication. No criminal wants to babysit a sick old lady for weeks and her body couldn’t handle that level of stress for that long. She either died of a heart attack or the injuries during the kidnapping. And I believe maga is behind it.
 
No more ransom demands. No more communication. No criminal wants to babysit a sick old lady for weeks and her body couldn’t handle that level of stress for that long. She either died of a heart attack or the injuries during the kidnapping. And I believe maga is behind it.
Apparently they made a ransom demand requesting a different method of payment


.​
 
Cuz Kash Patel fired all the experienced agents who knew how to handle a case like this.

The FBI is currently manned with MAGA Trump supporters. Basically bottom of the barrel mofos who should not be in high positions and should be working in areas like evidence locker, logistics and other menial jobs in the FBI.

With how the FBI handles this case and the mess they did with Charlie Kirk, professional criminals are definitely aware the FBI is screwed up.

The clock is ticking down for large scale bank robberies here soon.

We will wait and see…

And even if all of that is truth and becomes exposed....... nothing is going to happen, unfortunately.

Kash is completely out of his depth with running the FBI. And as you stated Drumpf's lackies fill too many important positions for this administration to even appear competent at this point. Yet Maga will ignore all the red flags and allow all the fuckery because they're a cult and their leader tells them what to think.
 
She's doing it :yes:
Savannah is doing the thing



But why did it take her so long to offer the million dollar reward?
Am I trippin for thinking, this is what should've been offered at the beginning of the kidnapping?
I mean, her net worth is supposedly around 30-40 million
Even if she didn't have the assets liquid immediately, couldn't she have at least used her house as collateral for a loan, or something?
.....And notice that she said "a reward of UP TO a million"
 
But why did it take her so long to offer the million dollar reward?
Am I trippin for thinking, this is what should've been offered at the beginning of the kidnapping?
I mean, her net worth is supposedly around 30-40 million
Even if she didn't have the assets liquid immediately, couldn't she have at least used her house as collateral for a loan, or something?
.....And notice that she said "a reward of UP TO a million"

I get it. I aint never been in that situation (hope to NEVER be) I don't know how many different agencies and OTHERS are involved

I wold assume they have MUCH more experience in all this.

This aint no movie or tv show its real life.

So I am praying she and her family getting good counsel and the Lord blesses them with their mother back.

This is a horrible thing.
 
Back
Top