RIP or MIA the following members

I be confused by people on here they pretend they like women but dont respect them.

They like women but have had terrible experiences with and/or been hurt by them all their lives beginning with the women in their family, women they've dated who hurt them and women they either can't get or believe tbey can't get.

All of this creates a hate/love dynamic based on their own fears, hurt, insecurities, etc.
 
The original mrbillcollecta is my guy that introduced me to bgol. He was letting me login into his account and he went to another forum. He was the one posting in the early years. I was paying the dues. I eventually got my own under this name.

His explanation of his screen name was hilarious to me. I hope all is well with him and his loved ones. Peace to you for sorting that out.
 
Anyone seen Bullet's manhood?
cinecomical-comicgifs.gif
 
Back
Top