NBA forward Christian Wood granted FULL CUSTODY after EX put a hit ON him

Database Error

Everything's Above Board
OG Investor
NBA forward Christian Wood granted FULL CUSTODY after EX put a hit ON him

6e41b899a0663449fbe9eb0ed4314212

The drama continues with Christian Wood and Yasmine Lopez, but this time Wood reveals that he had a serious enough event that he believed he would die.

Former Lakers star Christian Wood has temporary sole custody of his 2-year-old child, Kobe Sean Wood, and a temporary restraining order against ex-girlfriend Yasmine Lopez, according to a report by US Magazine. Christian alleges that Yasmine was involved in what he believes to be a hit on his life, which disguised itself as a break-in attempt.

Wood, who is 30 years old, filed for the restraining order on November 19. Wood claims in the document filed in court that he was alone in the house when he heard strange noises and saw three men attempting to break into his residence. Fearing for his safety, he retrieved a gun that he always keeps in the house and fired a shot on the floor to scare the three men away. They left without taking anything. Wood claimed that there were no break-ins in the area. Wood claims in the document filed in court that the break-in attempt could have been staged with timing in mind; it occurred during the day.

Advertisement
However, it was Lopez’s alleged behavior before the crime that raised more suspicions. This was because he claimed that she was unaccommodating when it came to him seeing their son, and even picked up their son from school on November 4, a day before the attempted break-in, when he said he could pick him up, according to his conversation with Wood. He also observed an unusual posting on her social media pages featuring a King Von track, accompanied by a gun emoji, only a few hours before the crime occurred.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-custody-claiming-183452609.html?guccounter=1







 
Wait...... WHAT?!!

Damn she's a cold piece of work......

Also, I'm late, I thought Trey Songz had knocked her up, or wifed her.

But now looking at their history, I can see why she would want him out of the picture. She says he abused her, yet he was able prove she has erratic behavior and won sole custody (temporarily) at least 2 times already.

The father getting sole custody is hard, to keep it is even harder, to get it twice for a child that is only 2 is WILD....... she has to be bugging!!
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
Although those jobs I mentioned keep them away OFTEN, so these dummies are gonna end up cheating with these broads like OP posted and end up caught up. I just don't get how you don't protect yourself FROM yourself!!!
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
They want full control.
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
Clowns allergic to vasectomy
 
Wait...... WHAT?!!

Damn she's a cold piece of work......

Also, I'm late, I thought Trey Songz had knocked her up, or wifed her.

But now looking at their history, I can see why she would want him out of the picture. She says he abused her, yet he was able prove she has erratic behavior and won sole custody (temporarily) at least 2 times already.

The father getting sole custody is hard, to keep it is even harder, to get it twice for a child that is only 2 is WILD....... she has to be bugging!!
Ya must forgot the vid where she was climbing over the fence of this nig house a few yrs back..bitch certified crazy… this them bitches bgol brags about that are submissive, stand by their man, and have long hair.. crazy Dominican bitch
 
Ya must forgot the vid where she was climbing over the fence of this nig house a few yrs back..bitch certified crazy… this them bitches bgol brags about that are submissive, stand by their man, and have long hair.. crazy Dominican bitch

All some men have to see is light skin and they will cuff the most ratchet and gully bitch. No background checks. Erica Mena is another fine example.
 
All some men have to see is light skin and they will cuff the most ratchet and gully bitch. No background checks. Erica Mena is another fine example.
The Latin folks call that working your way back to God. I was never too concerned about the poverty of the spirit but the poverty of the poverty.
 
Clowns allergic to vasectomy
A vasectomy is extreme! Just big picture this shyt! This broad has got time to stalk a hotel looking for NBA players to fcuk. NOTHING good has EVER come from women like this, so let me protect myself from whatever it is she's trying to do. People buy guns for "protection", but when it comes to pussy these motherfcukers can't think of a single countermeasure to combat a BBL?
 
A vasectomy is extreme! Just big picture this shyt! This broad has got time to stalk a hotel looking for NBA players to fcuk. NOTHING good has EVER come from women like this, so let me protect myself from whatever it is she's trying to do. People buy guns for "protection", but when it comes to pussy these motherfcukers can't think of a single countermeasure to combat a BBL?
Extreme?
 

That's the stigma around it.

A vasectomy is extreme! Just big picture this shyt! This broad has got time to stalk a hotel looking for NBA players to fcuk. NOTHING good has EVER come from women like this, so let me protect myself from whatever it is she's trying to do. People buy guns for "protection", but when it comes to pussy these motherfcukers can't think of a single countermeasure to combat a BBL?

The procedure was less than 30 mins from walk in to walk out. These dudes are rich, they can have a Dr come to them and do it wherever they are.

There was a lil bit of pain for like 2-3 days. IIRC I had to wait like 4/5 days to "release the tap" and a whole 7 days for actual sex. My follow up was 6 weeks later to check for swimmers. I was a mail carrier, I took 3 days off work tops and I was back to walking 10K+ steps (with some Advil). A week after I was completely pain free. Shit is not bad at all and its reversible.

These mfkrs wanna fuck raw but not pullout and then get mad at the woman because she gets pregnant. No mfkr, you could've done this and been inconvenienced a total of a week but save all this headache. Protect yourself from yourself
 
That's the stigma around it.



The procedure was less than 30 mins from walk in to walk out. These dudes are rich, they can have a Dr come to them and do it wherever they are.

There was a lil bit of pain for like 2-3 days. IIRC I had to wait like 4/5 days to "release the tap" and a whole 7 days for actual sex. My follow up was 6 weeks later to check for swimmers. I was a mail carrier, I took 3 days off work tops and I was back to walking 10K+ steps (with some Advil). A week after I was completely pain free. Shit is not bad at all and its reversible.

These mfkrs wanna fuck raw but not pullout and then get mad at the woman because she gets pregnant. No mfkr, you could've done this and been inconvenienced a total of a week but save all this headache. Protect yourself from yourself
Yes it's extreme compared to condoms, pulling out or just choosing better women! Getting a surgery and or then getting that surgery reversed versus something a grown man is supposed to do anyway is extreme. Instead of cleaning my room, I'm just gonna buy a new house.
 
It can be done if you're willing to fight for it. Keith Sweat has sole custody of two sets of children from two different women.

My point was that courts favor the mother.
I know of cats that fought for 2+ years to get custody once.

So props to him for fighting..... but also, damn she must have really been bugging for the courts to side with the father so quick and easily.
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?


You would think these guys would do a thorough background check or at least look at other men being screw over by these type of women yet they still chase after these so called Instagram models and wonder why they're paying thousands of dollars of child support.....
 
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?

I understand. Most athletes are sport geeks. Rarely these days do you get a street smart man like Allen Iverson who has swag with ladies. Nowadays these dudes are seeing broads they have been thirsting for over years from seeing them on social media. And then you gotta consider how these heaux be on their best behavior in the beginning. Giving up all the holes and sucking your dick when your sleeping until you nut. Those men are can be under a lot pressure. The outcome is only natural.
 
I understand. Most athletes are sport geeks. Rarely these days do you get a street smart man like Allen Iverson who has swag with ladies. Nowadays these dudes are seeing broads they have been thirsting for over years from seeing them on social media. And then you gotta consider how these heaux be on their best behavior in the beginning. Giving up all the holes and sucking your dick when your sleeping until you nut. Those men are can be under a lot pressure. The outcome is only natural.
If I see the headaches that my "teammate" is having with the same broad that is blowing up my phone. I'm not about to become eskimo brothers with him because a broad blows me while I am asleep! "Man, she's making you pay 18mill in child support AND put her beating up your mother on Instagram...well she won't do that to me, cause I lays it down!!!! She told me so!"
 
That's the stigma around it.



The procedure was less than 30 mins from walk in to walk out. These dudes are rich, they can have a Dr come to them and do it wherever they are.

There was a lil bit of pain for like 2-3 days. IIRC I had to wait like 4/5 days to "release the tap" and a whole 7 days for actual sex. My follow up was 6 weeks later to check for swimmers. I was a mail carrier, I took 3 days off work tops and I was back to walking 10K+ steps (with some Advil). A week after I was completely pain free. Shit is not bad at all and its reversible.

These mfkrs wanna fuck raw but not pullout and then get mad at the woman because she gets pregnant. No mfkr, you could've done this and been inconvenienced a total of a week but save all this headache. Protect yourself from yourself
Yep same for me, got it done couple yrs ago. Barely felt pain, a lil bleeding which is normal. Back to sexing yhe wife a week or two later
 
I understand. Most athletes are sport geeks. Rarely these days do you get a street smart man like Allen Iverson who has swag with ladies. Nowadays these dudes are seeing broads they have been thirsting for over years from seeing them on social media. And then you gotta consider how these heaux be on their best behavior in the beginning. Giving up all the holes and sucking your dick when your sleeping until you nut. Those men are can be under a lot pressure. The outcome is only natural.
Though at the same time they see examples over and over of athletes getting played and used by insta thots. Zyon Williams, Paul Pierce recently ,Dejaunte Murray, Tyreek Hill etc etc. Its an ego thing as well as in they dont believe it can happen to me type shit. Also dont they have a mandatory anti thot seminar ?
 
If I see the headaches that my "teammate" is having with the same broad that is blowing up my phone. I'm not about to become eskimo brothers with him because a broad blows me while I am asleep! "Man, she's making you pay 18mill in child support AND put her beating up your mother on Instagram...well she won't do that to me, cause I lays it down!!!! She told me so!"

Fam, we have been on BGOL, long enough to know better. We have seen some of the richest and flyest get fleeced by heaux. Those young bucks don't have folks like us in their ear. Jordan had OG's around him and still got caught up in a gambling scandal. The young and the restless are not easy to reign in. Not with what these heaux are offering. And I understand. Don't get it fuzzy. I might have left home for 2008 ICE COLD CHAMPAGNE.
 
Though at the same time they see examples over and over of athletes getting played and used by insta thots. Zyon Williams, Paul Pierce recently ,Dejaunte Murray, Tyreek Hill etc etc. Its an ego thing as well as in they dont believe it can happen to me type shit. Also dont they have a mandatory anti thot seminar ?

Ego driven and or naive people believe they are the exception.
 
Fam, we have been on BGOL, long enough to know better. We have seen some of the richest and flyest get fleeced by heaux. Those young bucks don't have folks like us in their ear. Jordan had OG's around him and still got caught up in a gambling scandal. The young and the restless are not easy to reign in. Not with what these heaux are offering. And I understand. Don't get it fuzzy. I might have left home for 2008 ICE COLD CHAMPAGNE.
Its as if they weren't getting hoes in high school and College
 
Niggas need to grow up thats some child shit also they mumb it barelyfeel pain, actually fuck em. I'm only concerned bout me and mines
Yeah, but they still scared of needles.

My pops can't go to the dentist by himself because he's afraid of needles and need his wife with him all the time. (I used this as an example for why people are scared of needles even though they would numb your mouth to not feel shit.)
 
Back
Top