UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President




G_s0CMXWMAABBg9
 

"And behold I shall be a blight upon the land,
and everything I touch shall wither,
and die.
I shall trod upon mankind,
as if they were mere ants.
And I shall be terrible to behold,
in my grand and evil ways.
Look upon my countenance and despair.
For I am as far beyond you,
As you are beyond fungus.
Fear shall be my sword.
Pain shall be my scepter.
Tyranny shall be my crown.
And my throne built of the broken corpses of the weak.
Crushed in the grasp of my iron fist.
The world shall end in blood and flames,
as my shadow rises to devour all men....."
 

literally all of it , saw it coming years ago... the allure of white supremacy was all they needed to force themselves to believe the craziest shit,. from andechrome to pizza parlor to make them believe the pedos were liberals and all.. & the covid made it worse .. maaaan!! when the web is untangled & the story told, it will require a 12 parts series !!!

and a huge part of that was the Nagger gettin into office!! it literally broke them!! had them believing Michelle was a man and all
 
624505303_1246898227534068_6001968819460208980_n.jpg

Breaking news: Neither Trump nor Maga Minaj has won a Grammy award.

I heard fifa will be making up a knock off award ceremony just for them.
 
Back
Top