The Official 2025/2026 NBA Season - The New York Knicks Are The 2026 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

@TooTrilla is the only one that don't want to listen to what is happening......he wants to use the "hear no evil--see no evil" defense....All his predictions have failed him.
Everybody around the league can see Giannis wants out of Milwaukee. He is on his Lebron time clock....it's "Decision time."
Man, people been saying Giannis is gonna leave for the last nine years...what the fuck are you talking about? They do this shit every year. They did it the year before, during, and after we won the championship. As soon as we won, people were saying he'll never win another one with the Bucks. Organization went out and got Damian Lillard and everybody was mad about that. Unfortunately, Damian Lillard was acting like his dog died and didn't do shit. So don't tell me about what everybody knows. Non-Bucks fans WANT Giannis to leave. They don't know shit. How are y'all going to continuously tell that man what he's thinking? FOH.

Also, that Fullcourtpass you're pulling off of Twitter, you should read the comments :lol:
 
Last edited:
Man, people been saying Giannis is gonna leave for the last nine years...what the fuck are you talking about? They do this shit every year. They did it the year before, during, and after we won the championship. As soon as we won, people were saying he'll never win another one with the Bucks. Organization went out and got Damian Lillard and everybody was mad about that. Unfortunately, Damian Lillard was acting like his dog died and didn't do shit. So don't tell me about what everybody knows. Non-Bucks fans WANT Giannis to leave. They don't know shit. How are y'all going to continuously tell that man what he's thinking? FOH.

Also, that Fullcourtpass you're pulling off of Twitter, you should read the comments :lol:

You don’t think this time is different? I think this is the first time he has come this close to free agency, the first time the team has been this bad, the first time he has called his teammates selfish… I think before it was just chatter but now I think he wants out and change gon’ come.

 
Man, people been saying Giannis is gonna leave for the last nine years...what the fuck are you talking about? They do this shit every year. They did it the year before, during, and after we won the championship. As soon as we won, people were saying he'll never win another one with the Bucks. Organization went out and got Damian Lillard and everybody was mad about that. Unfortunately, Damian Lillard was acting like his dog died and didn't do shit. So don't tell me about what everybody knows. Non-Bucks fans WANT Giannis to leave. They don't know shit. How are y'all going to continuously tell that man what he's thinking? FOH.

Also, that Fullcourtpass you're pulling off of Twitter, you should read the comments :lol:
The difference now is that the Bucks are awful. They will miss the playoffs and are a lottery team.
Before they could at least muster up a few wins to get into the playoffs and lose in the first round, the past few years.
That championship team is going with all those starters.


Tension' between Bucks and Giannis reportedly at an 'all-time high'​




Caroline Fenton·Jason Fitz
Mon, January 26, 2026 at 1:04 PM EST

Yahoo Sports Daily hosts Caroline Fenton and Jason Fitz react to reports that there is growing tension between Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks. Watch the full episode of Yahoo Sports Daily on YouTube or YahooSports.TV.

Video Transcript​

Bucks' locker room tension is at an all-time high, per Shams.

The Bucks-Giannis conversation have, quote, "recently intensified into very substantial talks, with Antetokounmpo very frustrated by the losing."

At this point, he's gonna be out four to six weeks, so as he points out there, all he can do is rehab and hope that while he's rehabbing, Caroline.

The team can stay competitive enough to maybe make the play and give him something to play.

For.

This coming just a few days after he was very painfully blunt in a post-game press conference about the team not caring enough.

So, it just feels like Milwaukee is broken.

Is their culture collapsing?

It feels like it, a little bit.

And look, I always say culture's easy when you're winning, because that's your culture.

When your culture really shines through is when you're losing.

Milwaukee's not a very good basketball team.

So if Giannis is fed up, if this entire locker room is fed up, I don't blame them.

And look, I know that Giannis is the face of the franchise.

I know that Giannis is the leader in the locker room.

Giannis is the Milwaukee Bucks.

But when I hear Giannis, when he sounds that way, he sounds totally just... For lack of a better term, just down in the dumps, I turn to Doc Rivers.

And I say, "You're the coach.

What are you doing about this?"

Everybody knows that without Giannis, the Bucks are totally and completely screwed.

So what is Doc Rivers going to do about it to improve morale?

To at least try and put together a basketball team that can play a respectful brand of basketball?

Whenever the culture feels like it's in question, whenever the mood just feels like it is so incredibly low.

I don't think anyone would be looking at Giannis and saying, Yay, woo-hoo!

I'm so excited!

I'm gonna be out for the next 4 to 6 weeks.

With a calf strain."

Like, no, nobody's expecting him to be overly chipper about all of these things.

But I do look at Doc Rivers, and I point the finger at him and say, "What are you gonna do about this?"

This is your team.

This is your culture.

This is your locker room."

No, Giannis is not innocent in all of this.

But also, let's not act like it's squarely on Giannis's shoulders to control the narrative.

And to control the, the culture in that locker room.
 
You don’t think this time is different? I think this is the first time he has come this close to free agency, the first time the team has been this bad, the first time he has called his teammates selfish… I think before it was just chatter but now I think he wants out and change gon’ come.


Oh OK, it's legit now.:hmm:

What do you want me to think? I've been hearing this for too long. Giannis doesn't owe Milwaukee shit, he got us a ring. But my true opinion is that he doesn't wanna leave this city. He just wants a better team. Why the fuck is that hard to understand? Imagine if Giannis goes to New York, Golden State, the Lakers, or any other team and doesn't win a chip. He's gonna look dumb as fuck. Way worse than not winning more here.

Every time Stephen a Smith comes on TV speaking on Giannis I laugh. That coon ass nigga acting like he actually cares what happens to Giannis's career. The only reason he speaks on it at all because he has hopes that Giannis will go to New York....who can't win a chip to save their life :smh:
 
The difference now is that the Bucks are awful. They will miss the playoffs and are a lottery team.
Before they could at least muster up a few wins to get into the playoffs and lose in the first round, the past few years.
That championship team is going with all those starters.


Tension' between Bucks and Giannis reportedly at an 'all-time high'​




Caroline Fenton·Jason Fitz
Mon, January 26, 2026 at 1:04 PM EST

Yahoo Sports Daily hosts Caroline Fenton and Jason Fitz react to reports that there is growing tension between Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks. Watch the full episode of Yahoo Sports Daily on YouTube or YahooSports.TV.

Video Transcript​

Bucks' locker room tension is at an all-time high, per Shams.

The Bucks-Giannis conversation have, quote, "recently intensified into very substantial talks, with Antetokounmpo very frustrated by the losing."

At this point, he's gonna be out four to six weeks, so as he points out there, all he can do is rehab and hope that while he's rehabbing, Caroline.

The team can stay competitive enough to maybe make the play and give him something to play.

For.

This coming just a few days after he was very painfully blunt in a post-game press conference about the team not caring enough.

So, it just feels like Milwaukee is broken.

Is their culture collapsing?

It feels like it, a little bit.

And look, I always say culture's easy when you're winning, because that's your culture.

When your culture really shines through is when you're losing.

Milwaukee's not a very good basketball team.

So if Giannis is fed up, if this entire locker room is fed up, I don't blame them.

And look, I know that Giannis is the face of the franchise.

I know that Giannis is the leader in the locker room.

Giannis is the Milwaukee Bucks.

But when I hear Giannis, when he sounds that way, he sounds totally just... For lack of a better term, just down in the dumps, I turn to Doc Rivers.

And I say, "You're the coach.

What are you doing about this?"

Everybody knows that without Giannis, the Bucks are totally and completely screwed.

So what is Doc Rivers going to do about it to improve morale?

To at least try and put together a basketball team that can play a respectful brand of basketball?

Whenever the culture feels like it's in question, whenever the mood just feels like it is so incredibly low.

I don't think anyone would be looking at Giannis and saying, Yay, woo-hoo!

I'm so excited!

I'm gonna be out for the next 4 to 6 weeks.

With a calf strain."

Like, no, nobody's expecting him to be overly chipper about all of these things.

But I do look at Doc Rivers, and I point the finger at him and say, "What are you gonna do about this?"

This is your team.

This is your culture.

This is your locker room."

No, Giannis is not innocent in all of this.

But also, let's not act like it's squarely on Giannis's shoulders to control the narrative.

And to control the, the culture in that locker room.

So let me get this straight....this is the year that Giannis finally leaves after years of people saying he would because the Bucks are losing? So all those times you guys said he was gonna leave when we were winning was just hate right?
 


Kids? I watched the dude and forgot he existed.

Just googled him and saw he was married to Monica in the past.

He appeared in music videos to Toni Braxton's "Yesterday", Monica's "Love All Over Me", and Nelly's "Just a Dream".​
​
Brown appears as himself in the 2012 film Think Like a Man. Brown also appears in the 2015 film Trainwreck as a member of the Knicks.​
I was huge Kobe (and thus Laker) fan during that time and I completely forget he existed :lol:
 
Dude had no help other than Bane. He got the same number of rebounds as all our centers combined. Bane was the only teammate to shoot free throws. :smh:







 
Here you go again with this DEI political bullshit....why can't you post that in the politics thread:smh::smh::smh:
people complaining about where a person lives:smh::smh::smh:

Fuck off. NBA players are talking about ICE and I told you that I will keep posting what they say as long as they are. It is clearly relevant to the NBA and I told you to put me on ignore if you don’t like it. You don’t complain when I post what music videos Shannon Brown was in but you get agitated when I post about Rose’s party at Trump Towers. I assume because you are a Trump-supporting piece of shit.

Take your post about Derrick Rose’s number retirement party to a political thread :rolleyes: GTFOH. Again, put me on ignore if I offend your MAGA/Nazi sensibilities.
 
Last edited:
Here you go again with this DEI political bullshit....why can't you post that in the politics thread:smh::smh::smh:
people complaining about where a person lives:smh::smh::smh:
"DEI Bullshit"...

Is you Black....

"Bro"?

chew-squint.gif
 
Back
Top