gutsdabeast Rising Star BGOL Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,797 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... I don't believe this at all. Diaper Don holding a meeting for 2 hours? Never. This traitor has the attention span of a goldfish. He might have yelled for 5 minutes, then slept for 115 minutes.
DC_Dude said: Click to expand... I don't believe this at all. Diaper Don holding a meeting for 2 hours? Never. This traitor has the attention span of a goldfish. He might have yelled for 5 minutes, then slept for 115 minutes.
mcguyver Rising Star OG Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,799 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... This retarded mofo have a point.
code_pirahna Rising Star BGOL Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,804 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... Trump is to blame
code_pirahna Rising Star BGOL Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,806 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... Oh so he is mad cause now it affects him. Ok
praetor Rising Star OG Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,818 Camille said: Click to expand... Which means they know exactly how the west would respond to an invasion of Taiwan.
Camille said: Click to expand... Which means they know exactly how the west would respond to an invasion of Taiwan.
playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Jan 27, 2026 #74,819 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... I really hope if we wver the other side of this hell? These devils get their comeuppance.
DC_Dude said: Click to expand... I really hope if we wver the other side of this hell? These devils get their comeuppance.
N Non-StopJFK2TAB Rising Star Platinum Member Jan 27, 2026 #74,820 playahaitian said: I really hope if we wver the other side of this hell? These devils get their comeuppance. Click to expand... Huawei, 5G, and the Man Who Conquered Noise A Turkish scientist’s obscure theoretical breakthrough helped the Chinese tech giant gain control of the future. US telecoms never had a chance. www.wired.com I’m going to read this article while listening to the real GOAT Errol Holden Supreme Magnetic. He ain’t got nobody looking out for him
playahaitian said: I really hope if we wver the other side of this hell? These devils get their comeuppance. Click to expand... Huawei, 5G, and the Man Who Conquered Noise A Turkish scientist’s obscure theoretical breakthrough helped the Chinese tech giant gain control of the future. US telecoms never had a chance. www.wired.com I’m going to read this article while listening to the real GOAT Errol Holden Supreme Magnetic. He ain’t got nobody looking out for him
F FLoss Foundational Black American BGOL Investor Jan 27, 2026 #74,824 "The deportations WILL CONTINUE!" Last edited: Jan 27, 2026