I noticed he's running out of steam too. That would explain it.Wondering if that’s slowing him down.
Paddy should've been knocked out.
I noticed he's running out of steam too. That would explain it.Wondering if that’s slowing him down.
Paddy just doesn't have any real power in his punches.Justin whooped that man lol
Paddy just doesn't have any real power in his punches.
Justin puts his hips and legs into a lot of his punches. Generates a lot of power.
Arman is the only real competition in that division.
Arman is the only real competition in that division.
Agreed...with no football on, I'll prob watch every week now.Paramount Plus has done a great job of cataloguing all of the UFC events.
That's the only reason I got Paramount+. I want to be able to watch the fights I miss the night of the fight or want to re-watch.
The FF and rewind on P+ is sooooo much better than ESPN!!
Anyone that watches WWE knows how insufferable TKO is about selling ads and putting them anywhere that's available..
Sucks! I like to hear the corners between rounds.Anyone that watches WWE knows how insufferable TKO is about selling ads and putting them anywhere that's available..
Paddy up here looking like the elephant man
forums.sherdog.com
forums.sherdog.com
Dude is an airline pilot as well.