ISHOWSPEED is not smiling anymore. No matter where you go in Africa there is a post honeymoon phase

MisterT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter where you go, something will hit you hard. Watching a moto thief burn to death in a pile of flaming tires ... experiencing the savage racism of the north African countries. (Egypt isn't so bad) The inability of sub-Saharan Africa to supply uninterrupted water and electricity damn near ANYWHERE. Being targeted for inflated charges on anything and everything cause you're from the west. Being shaken down for exorbitant visa extension fees in order to remain in what you FOOLISHLY thought was your true home. In Kenyan, mine is $2500 per year. Can't I argue that Africa already made its money off of me 3 or 4 hundred years ago? Being constantly on a lookout vigil for criminals scheming and plotting. Being scared shitless of malaria and yellow fever with every mosquito bite, and there will be hundreds. Nothing wrong with loving Africa. I love MOST aspects of being here. If I didn't, I'd be speaking from Indonesia right now. But the people who truly know nothing about the place and expecting others who DO know Africa to sell it as some mythical Wakanda gets exhausting. Roughly FIFTY armed conflicts are in progress on the African continent in 2026. WTF? And if you think Algeria is bad, try Libya!

 
He was also having problems in Nigeria too. The only issue I see with this post for you trying to battle the pro-whites and super-liberals is that they will say “that’s not Africa it’s North Africa”. Yes, they are really that stupid.
 
He was also having problems in Nigeria too. The only issue I see with this post for you trying to battle the pro-whites and super-liberals is that they will say “that’s not Africa it’s North Africa”. Yes, they are really that stupid.
Yeah, that's why I often use the term SO-CALLED sub Saharan Africa. It's all Africa. I will take it even further. Saudi Arabia, Israel, Yemen, Iraq are also Africa. Look at how Yemen fits perfectly into the horn space. It, at some point, broke away creating the Red Sea. Any geologist will tell you the entire so-called middle east sits on the African tectonic plate, not tectonically attached to Asia.
 
MisterT, why are you being so negative in your thread title? IShowSpeed had a lot of positive experiences in Africa, yet you just want to focus on the negative side.
Question: Did you contact O'shay Duke and ask him why his title is negative leaning? Here is the quote: " North African Arabs Give IShowSpeed His WAKE UP CALL!" O'shay lives in Africa too. Next door in Uganda.

Second question: Why do so many amerikkkan blacks think they have the right to dictate the opinions other blacks hold about Africa. And usually these are people who have never even stepped foot there! Because I'm black is there some rule I've not heard of that we're all obligated to only see and say good things about Africa? Why are you appointing yourself arbiter of what others must feel about a place on the opposite side of the world from you, on a web site that you neither own or control? Did you write a letter to trump when he called Africa a shithole? Just like every single nation on the planet Earth, the 54 countries in Africa ALL have things to boast about, admire and enjoy, and they all have things that are entirely fucked up! BAD! Some countries have bad leaders, thieves, murderers, rigged elections, puppets for the west, ..... xenophobic knuckleheads who kill other blacks and burn their businesses. Mobs who'll douse people with petrol and set them afire for the capital crime of shoplifting some food! Some countries are overloaded with scammers, some remain perpetually in a state of war or armed conflict year after year, decade after decade. There are countries where the lights and water are off far more than they're on. YOU KNOW THAT! Why do you keep demanding that nobody is to ever mention it. I paid my money, I have my opinions, I violate no rules. If you find the patterns of my posts disturbing, why didn't you hit the block button LONG LONG ago? I'll tell you why. Like many others, it's not good enough for you to ignore my words that you seemingly find so inflammatory. No, ... you obviously don't want anyone ELSE to read them. You want me silenced to all, not just you. And you don't have that option. You, sir, are the one out of line, not me! And you've been so since our first interaction. Insulting, profane and offensive. Not everyone on Earth is obligated to agree with you, or see the world or any part of it (INCLUDING AFRICA) through your eyes. I'm surprised, ... no SHOCKED that this concept is so alien to you! You missed some lessons along the path of life, sir!
 
Last edited:
Question: Did you contact O'shay Duke and ask him why his title is negative leaning? Here is the quote: " North African Arabs Give IShowSpeed His WAKE UP CALL!" O'shay lives in Africa too. Next door in Uganda.

Second question: Why do so many amerikkkan blacks think they have the right to dictate the opinions other blacks hold about Africa. And usually these are people who have never even stepped foot there! Because I'm black is there some rule I've not heard of that we're all obligated to only see and say good things about Africa? Why are you appointing yourself arbiter of what others must feel about a place on the opposite side of the world from you, on a web site that you neither own or control? Did you write a letter to trump when he called Africa a shithole? Just like every single nation on the planet Earth, the 54 countries in Africa ALL have things to boast about, admire and enjoy, and they all have things that are entirely fucked up! BAD! Some countries have bad leaders, thieves, murderers, rigged elections, puppets for the west, ..... xenophobic knuckleheads who kill other blacks and burn their businesses. Mobs who'll douse people with petrol and set them afire for the capital crime of shoplifting some food! Some countries are overloaded with scammers, some remain perpetually in a state of war or armed conflict year after year, decade after decade. There are countries where the lights and water are off far more than they're on. YOU KNOW THAT! Why do you keep demanding that nobody is to ever mention it. I paid my money, I have my opinions, I violate no rules. If you find the patterns of my posts disturbing, why didn't you hit the block button LONG LONG ago? I'll tell you why. Like many others, it's not good enough for you to ignore my words that you seemingly find so inflammatory. No, ... you obviously don't want anyone ELSE to read them. You want me silenced to all, not just you. And you don't have that option. You, sir, are the one out of line, not me! And you've been so since our first interaction. Insulting, profane and offensive. Not everyone on Earth is obligated to agree with you, or see the world or any part of it (INCLUDING AFRICA) through your eyes. I'm surprised, ... no SHOCKED that this concept is so alien to you! You missed some lessons along the path of life, sir!
I can tell my positivity about Africa offends you, but it's sad that you continue these negative African stereotypes in your threads, they further the neo-colonial agenda. It's sad that you don't see that. I think your only job on BGOL is spin these horrific tales of Black incompetence on the African continent and in its diaspora.
 
Last edited:
Question: Did you contact O'shay Duke and ask him why his title is negative leaning? Here is the quote: " North African Arabs Give IShowSpeed His WAKE UP CALL!" O'shay lives in Africa too. Next door in Uganda.

Second question: Why do so many amerikkkan blacks think they have the right to dictate the opinions other blacks hold about Africa. And usually these are people who have never even stepped foot there! Because I'm black is there some rule I've not heard of that we're all obligated to only see and say good things about Africa? Why are you appointing yourself arbiter of what others must feel about a place on the opposite side of the world from you, on a web site that you neither own or control? Did you write a letter to trump when he called Africa a shithole? Just like every single nation on the planet Earth, the 54 countries in Africa ALL have things to boast about, admire and enjoy, and they all have things that are entirely fucked up! BAD! Some countries have bad leaders, thieves, murderers, rigged elections, puppets for the west, ..... xenophobic knuckleheads who kill other blacks and burn their businesses. Mobs who'll douse people with petrol and set them afire for the capital crime of shoplifting some food! Some countries are overloaded with scammers, some remain perpetually in a state of war or armed conflict year after year, decade after decade. There are countries where the lights and water are off far more than they're on. YOU KNOW THAT! Why do you keep demanding that nobody is to ever mention it. I paid my money, I have my opinions, I violate no rules. If you find the patterns of my posts disturbing, why didn't you hit the block button LONG LONG ago? I'll tell you why. Like many others, it's not good enough for you to ignore my words that you seemingly find so inflammatory. No, ... you obviously don't want anyone ELSE to read them. You want me silenced to all, not just you. And you don't have that option. You, sir, are the one out of line, not me! And you've been so since our first interaction. Insulting, profane and offensive. Not everyone on Earth is obligated to agree with you, or see the world or any part of it (INCLUDING AFRICA) through your eyes. I'm surprised, ... no SHOCKED that this concept is so alien to you! You missed some lessons along the path of life, sir!
Dude, you are getting both of these. For the love of God learn how to use paragraphs. 3 to 4 sentences max and then make another paragraph. Ain't nobody reading this big ass word wall.

You've been here long enough to know, or you should, about Colin Powell. And if you haven't been here that long, or if you forgotten here is a reminder.

Screenshot-20260125-104039-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20260125-104056-Chrome.jpg
 
These type of threads are the result of travel half way around the world and still getting rejected by third world pussy.
 
Back
Top