Morning crew Church edition 1/18/25 - during praise break Ms. Jones told me I smelled great and it’s been a while since she seen me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I told her “Yes ma’am it’s been a while, it’s nice seen you again also”

I asked how Mr. Smith,

She said, “He’s doing aight, his vision slowly changing, that’s why I hitchhiking to church. If possible can you give me a ride home”


Since I live nearby I said yes…


Well some resason she didn’t want to go straight home…

We ended up parking and talking about things
Things led to this



 
Last edited:
I told her “Yes ma’am it’s been a while, it’s nice seen you again also”

I asked how Mr. Smith,

She said, “He’s doing aight, his vision slowly changing, that’s why I hitchhiking to church. If possible can you give me a ride home”


Since I live nearby I said yes…


Well some resason she didn’t want to go straight home…

We ended up parking and talking about things
Things led to things




She is a professional
 
200w.gif
 
Damn trouble maker she is...skeeting in her grill before decon such such catch us..hey-man hey-man... :sleazy: :giggle:
 
Back
Top