The Official 2026/2027 NBA Season Thread

Fuck yo thread bitch, and nobody's gonna be here because you're a troll seeking attention.

I know it hurts your heart since starting this year’s thread was such a meaningful moment in your life. This will be the board’s thread and I will behave within it as just another fan, as all previous OP’s have done.
 
You're a faggit, a troll and not a respected enough member to carry any thread.

As evidenced below.






 
The NFL thread has unity. Y’all niggas got like 3-4 NBA threads :lol:
There’s one thread for this season, OP’s a whiny dickhead and that’s why he created this thread.

One member trolls and spams last year’s thread because he seeks attention, every one of his posts is basically


flash-michael-scott.gif



I’ve literally never seen anything like it, very childlike behavior.

And he’s lucky that I don’t feel like trolling :giggle:
 
There’s one thread for this season, OP’s a whiny dickhead and that’s why he created this thread.

One member trolls and spams last year’s thread because he seeks attention, every one of his posts is basically


flash-michael-scott.gif



I’ve literally never seen anything like it, very childlike behavior.

And he’s lucky that I don’t feel like trolling :giggle:

You are the worst OP in NBA history. I bet next year you don’t post as much just because the thread was started by someone else. Such a pathetic arena for pride of ownership.
 
There’s one thread for this season, OP’s a whiny dickhead and that’s why he created this thread.

One member trolls and spams last year’s thread because he seeks attention, every one of his posts is basically

We didn't have any of these problems when @Mask made the threads-- seems like the common factor is you.

@jawnswoop and his contributions will certainly be welcome here for the 2026-27 season, as will everyone's.
 
We didn't have any of these problems when @Mask made the threads-- seems like the common factor is you.

@jawnswoop and his contributions will certainly be welcome here for the 2026-27 season, as will everyone's.
Your desire for my attention is both scary and embarrassing. For you.

I've asked you nicely and not so nicely not to quote me or speak to me in any way shape or form. For some reason you and your trolling don't seem to understand that.

Below is 27 posts from one poster on the same page from last year's thread.



That's what you're looking forward to.

Yes I am the common denominator, because I have no tolerance for trolls, faggits or bitchass niggas and you perfectly fit into all of those categories.

Last time, stop talking to and please stop attempting to talk to me.

And the reason that I don't speak to you because this is you.






 
Your desire for my attention is both scary and embarrassing. For you.

I've asked you nicely and not so nicely not to quote me or speak to me in any way shape or form. For some reason you and your trolling don't seem to understand that.

Below is 27 posts from one poster on the same page from last year's thread.



That's what you're looking forward to.

Yes I am the common denominator, because I have no tolerance for trolls, faggits or bitchass niggas and you perfectly fit into all of those categories.

Last time, stop talking to and please stop attempting to talk to me.

And the reason that I don't speak to you because this is you.








I'll respond to whoever I want to. You said months ago you would never respond to me again so obviously you can't control yourself.

LOL & SMH @ your inclusion of a 2019 thread with no replies that I have never seen before. This is what you spend your time unearthing.

But I'm bored with this bullshit. This is a basketball thread. You are welcome to join us when we start talking basketball here this summer.

Everything else is a waste of time and energy.
 
We didn't have any of these problems when @Mask made the threads-- seems like the common factor is you.

@jawnswoop and his contributions will certainly be welcome here for the 2026-27 season, as will everyone's.
Please refrain from tagging me in this madness. I don't deal with that troll who made that thread for the 2026/2027 season because it's no different from the other thread that was made last year because thunder are still the NBA champs.

So, I have a nice thread over there where I post NBA content without the dumb shit.
 
Please refrain from tagging me in this madness. I don't deal with that troll who made that thread for the 2026/2027 season because it's no different from the other thread that was made last year because thunder are still the NBA champs.

So, I have a nice thread over there where I post NBA content without the dumb shit.

Please post a link to that thread.
 
Yo what the fuck is going on with all these dam basketball side threads, pimp??
There's 3 threads. Last year's, this year's and next year's. This is next year's thread created by a faggit that none of us will be posting in.

Last year's thread is spammed by a guy where we don't rock with each other. I told him that I don't post in his threads so he's following my lead by doing the same and not posting in mine.

So rather than post in my thread, he posts in last year's thread. Yes you're right that's a first, and a last time for that.

Sour puss created this thread for next year because he feels that I post too much in this year's thread.

But when I point out his homie did and continues to do exact same thing and even more in last year's thread, he goes silent.

So in short, OP's a whiny bitch that does and says anything to get my attention.

For some unknown reason? He doesn't like my posting but nobody likes him.

He's a waste of space, keyboard strokes and time. He might get a response from me again in...

golden-happy-new-year-greeting-snowflakes-red-background-354033931.jpg
 
There's 3 threads. Last year's, this year's and next year's. This is next year's thread created by a faggit that none of us will be posting in.

Last year's thread is spammed by a guy where we don't rock with each other. I told him that I don't post in his threads so he's following my lead by doing the same and not posting in mine.

So rather than post in my thread, he posts in last year's thread. Yes you're right that's a first, and a last time for that.

Sour puss created this thread for next year because he feels that I post too much in this year's thread.

But when I point out his homie did and continues to do exact same thing and even more in last year's thread, he goes silent.

So in short, OP's a whiny bitch that does and says anything to get my attention.

For some unknown reason? He doesn't like my posting but nobody likes him.

He's a waste of space, keyboard strokes and time. He might get a response from me again in...

golden-happy-new-year-greeting-snowflakes-red-background-354033931.jpg
Threads are made to be posted in; so if someone has a problem with someone posting too much; thats weird as fuck, unless they posting dumb shit in thread...
 
Threads are made to be posted in; so if someone has a problem with someone posting too much; thats weird as fuck, unless they posting dumb shit in thread...
Keep in mind I usually only post a lot when nobody's posting so that I don't interrupt conversations.

But he still has a problem, he just wants something and someone to complain about.

There's a reason that he has the reputation that he does.
 
Keep in mind I usually only post a lot when nobody's posting so that I don't interrupt conversations.

But he still has a problem, he just wants something and someone to complain about.

There's a reason that he has the reputation that he does.
That dude is weird! The other one you beefing with well I wanted you all to resolve it; he’s cool…
 
That dude is weird! The other one you beefing with well I wanted you all to resolve it; he’s cool…
OP's a weird troll and everyone knows, that's why most don't respond to him.

About the other guy, we ain't beefing. We had maybe two exchanges in the past and he can't get over it. Mind you, I've had real arguments with people on here and we've gotten over it.

He doesn't bother me and I don't bother him.
 
Threads are made to be posted in; so if someone has a problem with someone posting too much; thats weird as fuck, unless they posting dumb shit in thread...

I think posting 50 tweets a day drowns out conversation and makes it harder to read every post. In last year’s thread I would log on and read everything that everyone had said. Can’t do that now because this guy wants “his thread” to have a million pages. Nobody did that before— not even him. It’s a weird ownership fetish.
 
Back
Top