wtf: Helen Massiell Garay Sanchez mother of two found death in a Dollar Tree freeze

^^^^

The more and more i read up on this?

Someone HURT that woman or messed with evidence

And the police gave little to 0 fucks!!

How do you release a potential scene that big, in only a few hrs?!

I'm black lightning the whole back area and checking for blood / prints everywhere.....

I'm getting a freezer technician on the phone/ at the scene...... how is this supposed to close and open if someone was inside..... all the employees.... what were you doing and where.....?
 
And the police gave little to 0 fucks!!

How do you release a potential scene that big, in only a few hrs?!

I'm black lightning the whole back area and checking for blood / prints everywhere.....

I'm getting a freezer technician on the phone/ at the scene...... how is this supposed to close and open if someone was inside..... all the employees.... what were you doing and where.....?

^^^^^

All this
 
Yall made my boy like this.

@therealjondoe before he found BGOL:

jehovahs-witness-with-book-of-mormon.jpg
 
Back
Top