Well. It’s how he got here. His dad was looking at her and had her legs up in that air in them guts.I bet her son is living in hell right now....; Shenseea said that her son doesn't like people lookin' at her "like that" and you know what "like that" means.
No one wants to think of themselves as 'fucking' consequences, though.Well. It’s how he got here. His dad was looking at her and had her legs up in that air in them guts.
Oh well. He just gone have to deal with it.No one wants to think of themselves as 'fucking' consequences, though.
I bet he'd rather have an ugly mom, though.Oh well. He just gone have to deal with it.
True. But he’s just young and wants to be protective of her. Once he gets older this mindset will change I’m sure.I bet he'd rather have an ugly mom, though.
Can do no wrong