MisterT, why did you delete the thread about what you said was Africa's Greatest Leader ~Paul Kagame, huh? STAND ON BUSINESS and defend what you said!

I don't know what was said, but bring it back cause I want some drama.
200w.gif
 
I don't know what was said, but bring it back cause I want some drama.
200w.gif
If you seen 1 you seen them all

Mr t: Africans are the worst, African countries are the worse, their dumb, their broke, it’s dirty, women are sluts, they worship Christianity, by the way I hate religion, I hate make believe religion, prove to me it’s not fake, if you prove to me it’s not fake I’m still not listening cause all I do is talk and not listen, so what if there’s worse places than Africa I’m still gonna say it’s the worse, why am I so mad I don’t know but I’m gonna post 100 more threads that won’t get no traction of me hating Africans, black peoples, religion, by the way I never say I hate them, I just say nothing but negativity which in anybody using logic shows that I hate them..the end
 
If you seen 1 you seen them all

Mr t: Africans are the worst, African countries are the worse, their dumb, their broke, it’s dirty, women are sluts, they worship Christianity, by the way I hate religion, I hate make believe religion, prove to me it’s not fake, if you prove to me it’s not fake I’m still not listening cause all I do is talk and not listen, so what if there’s worse places than Africa I’m still gonna say it’s the worse, why am I so mad I don’t know but I’m gonna post 100 more threads that won’t get no traction of me hating Africans, black peoples, religion, by the way I never say I hate them, I just say nothing but negativity which in anybody using logic shows that I hate them..the end
I figured that much, I just want to see his response. lol
 
If you seen 1 you seen them all

Mr t: Africans are the worst, African countries are the worse, their dumb, their broke, it’s dirty, women are sluts, they worship Christianity, by the way I hate religion, I hate make believe religion, prove to me it’s not fake, if you prove to me it’s not fake I’m still not listening cause all I do is talk and not listen, so what if there’s worse places than Africa I’m still gonna say it’s the worse, why am I so mad I don’t know but I’m gonna post 100 more threads that won’t get no traction of me hating Africans, black peoples, religion, by the way I never say I hate them, I just say nothing but negativity which in anybody using logic shows that I hate them..the end


Wait, and he live in Africa?
 
If you seen 1 you seen them all

Mr t: Africans are the worst, African countries are the worse, their dumb, their broke, it’s dirty, women are sluts, they worship Christianity, by the way I hate religion, I hate make believe religion, prove to me it’s not fake, if you prove to me it’s not fake I’m still not listening cause all I do is talk and not listen, so what if there’s worse places than Africa I’m still gonna say it’s the worse, why am I so mad I don’t know but I’m gonna post 100 more threads that won’t get no traction of me hating Africans, black peoples, religion, by the way I never say I hate them, I just say nothing but negativity which in anybody using logic shows that I hate them..the end


Roll credits.
 
So he's bgol's epstein?

I found a thread where he said he's in kenya.


And that's where I will remain for some time to come. It is minutes away from midnight here. The noise is deafening... Ashcans, M80s, cherry bombs and even the sound of quarter sticks I believe, are going off everywhere. All that shit is easy to procure here. The GF and I will kiss at midnight in 5 minutes then crash. Happy New Year to most except white jesus and his personal sycophants.
 
Mister T (the BGOL member) HATES Black people. :smh:

He attempts to hide his vile hatred by claiming to be an atheist trying to "enlighten" Black folks about White Jesus and White colonialism.
All the while he openly insults Black people by trying to intellectually undercut our intelligence, our strength and our spirituality by using White supremacist talking points. But his deepest contempt seems to be reserved for Africans, and for African women, in particular.

Dude is simply pathetic...:hmm:
 
Last edited:
Mister T (the BGOL member) HATES Black people. :smh:

He attempts to hide his vile hatred by claiming to be an atheist trying to "enlighten" Black folks about White Jesus and White colonialism.
All the while he openly insults Black people by trying to intellectually undercut our intelligence, our strength and our spirituality by using White supremacist talking points. But his deepest contempt seems to be reserved for Africans, and for African women, in particular.

Dude is simply pathetic...:hmm:
Thanks for the breakdown, bruh. I knew something was off about him....no doubt. He's a colonizer.
 
Thanks for the breakdown, bruh. I knew something was off about him....no doubt. He's a colonizer.
He showed his pic yrs ago I believe.. he was a fat old guy… yrs ago he use to attack black American women and say how much better African women were.. he said something on the lines of they don’t judge you physically.. meaning my fat old ass wasn’t really desirable in America so I went to a poor country where I can show some dollars and have an African chick swallow her pride and lay down with me in utter disgust but not show it.. his “20+ yr old women” is basically a sugar baby


Rule number 2 BGOL never forgets
 
Mister T (the BGOL member) HATES Black people. :smh:

He attempts to hide his vile hatred by claiming to be an atheist trying to "enlighten" Black folks about White Jesus and White colonialism.
All the while he openly insults Black people by trying to intellectually undercut our intelligence, our strength and our spirituality by using White supremacist talking points. But his deepest contempt seems to be reserved for Africans, and for African women, in particular.

Dude is simply pathetic...:hmm:

@MisterT
 
He showed his pic yrs ago I believe.. he was a fat old guy… yrs ago he use to attack black American women and say how much better African women were.. he said something on the lines of they don’t judge you physically.. meaning my fat old ass wasn’t really desirable in America so I went to a poor country where I can show some dollars and have an African chick swallow her pride and lay down with me in utter disgust but not show it.. his “20+ yr old women” is basically a sugar baby


Rule number 2 BGOL never forgets
Fukn' sad, dude doesn't have any game so he has to go to Africa for pussy........smdh; he's a super simp.
 
These muthafuckas have EXCELLENT memories when it comes to trolls and that's great! :lol:

Muthafucka's will be like "On this date in 2008 you said"! :roflmao:

He showed his pic yrs ago I believe.. he was a fat old guy… yrs ago he use to attack black American women and say how much better African women were.. he said something on the lines of they don’t judge you physically.. meaning my fat old ass wasn’t really desirable in America so I went to a poor country where I can show some dollars and have an African chick swallow her pride and lay down with me in utter disgust but not show it.. his “20+ yr old women” is basically a sugar baby


Rule number 2 BGOL never forgets
See! :roflmao:
 
He showed his pic yrs ago I believe.. he was a fat old guy… yrs ago he use to attack black American women and say how much better African women were.. he said something on the lines of they don’t judge you physically.. meaning my fat old ass wasn’t really desirable in America so I went to a poor country where I can show some dollars and have an African chick swallow her pride and lay down with me in utter disgust but not show it.. his “20+ yr old women” is basically a sugar baby


Rule number 2 BGOL never forgets

 
Mister T (the BGOL member) HATES Black people. :smh:

He attempts to hide his vile hatred by claiming to be an atheist trying to "enlighten" Black folks about White Jesus and White colonialism.
All the while he openly insults Black people by trying to intellectually undercut our intelligence, our strength and our spirituality by using White supremacist talking points. But his deepest contempt seems to be reserved for Africans, and for African women, in particular.

Dude is simply pathetic...:hmm:


Oh shit! A mid-credits scene.
 
He showed his pic yrs ago I believe.. he was a fat old guy… yrs ago he use to attack black American women and say how much better African women were.. he said something on the lines of they don’t judge you physically.. meaning my fat old ass wasn’t really desirable in America so I went to a poor country where I can show some dollars and have an African chick swallow her pride and lay down with me in utter disgust but not show it.. his “20+ yr old women” is basically a sugar baby


Rule number 2 BGOL never forgets


Holy fuck! A post-credits scene. Marvel, I mean, tallblack throwing heat for the new.
 
Back
Top