2) Spiny Bush Viper
Similar to the African bush viper, the spiny viper is usually green with spiky scales that stick up. They can grow to be 2 feet to 2 ½ feet long and live mostly in trees. They can be found in the eastern and central countries of Africa in swamps, woodlands, and tropical rainforests. There is no antivenom for the spiny bush viper, and their venom is a neurotoxin that can cause internal hemorrhaging of organs. Because the spiny bush viper lives in secluded areas, bites on humans are extremely rare.![]()
White girls don't have antidote for Alabama black snake!
When I was in college at Georgia Southern....I got bit by one on campus.Bookmarked
In Ga, specifically Atlanta there are cottonmouths everywhere. If you have land that is close to a creek then there is a good chance cottonmouths or water mocosins have a nest near by. Those fuckers are aggressive too.
When I was in college at Georgia Southern....I got bit by one on campus.
There is a small lagoon in the middle of campus....right in front of the library. There is no way to avoid it if u are walking around campus or going to the library.How did it happen?
There is a small lagoon in the middle of campus....right in front of the library. There is no way to avoid it if u are walking around campus or going to the library.
I spent alot of time in there since it was open 24/7.
Areas around the lagoon wasn't well lit. Accidentally stepped on it while walking back home from the library late one night.
I had started down the path of getting venomous snakes, was obsessed with getting a gaboon, was doing my hours with a guy I know who owns all kinds of exotics in Florida and had a near call that was so fast that I lost all interest lmao same buddy lost his thumb later that year. Loli'll just stick with my constrictors. i aint got time for all that.
White girls don't have antidote for Alabama black snake!
I had started down the path of getting venomous snakes, was obsessed with getting a gaboon, was doing my hours with a guy I know who owns all kinds of exotics in Florida and had a near call that was so fast that I lost all interest lmao same buddy lost his thumb later that year. Lol
I'll stick to Ball Pythons and MBKs
while walking back home from the library late one night.
Ninja.There is a small lagoon in the middle of campus....right in front of the library. There is no way to avoid it if u are walking around campus or going to the library.
I spent alot of time in there since it was open 24/7.
Areas around the lagoon wasn't well lit. Accidentally stepped on it while walking back home from the library late one night.
gott damm india is a cesspool...how in tha hell one region has this many venomous snakes..6) Sind Krait
The Sind Krait which lives in the western part of India is a venomous snake that belongs to the cobra family. Kraits (pronounced like "Krites" rhyming with kite) are land snakes that have 12 different species. They can be a variety of colors and grow to be 6 ½ feet long. They frequently live near humans, hence why there are a large number of snake-human conflicts with kraits. The most disturbing thing is that kraits will sneak into people's homes, huts, and living quarters at night and bite people while they sleep!![]()
Researchers found that Sind krait's venom is 40 times more potent than that of the common cobra! Sind kraits are also common in rice patties, which makes bites to rice patty workers more common as well.

they worship rats in india. kind of makes sense.gott damm india is a cesspool...how in tha hell one region has this many venomous snakes..![]()
![]()
What about Austrailia? Damn near EVERYTHING there is trying to bite, sting or eat you..... they got that water covered too.....great whites.....gott damm india is a cesspool...how in tha hell one region has this many venomous snakes..![]()
![]()

4) Monocled cobra from West Bengal
The problem with antivenom in India is that there is one generic antivenom used for almost all venomous snake bites. A recent study from the Indian Institute of Science showed that "the big four" antivenom, made from the venom of four of the most common venomous snakes in India, is not effective in all regions of the country. Studying the venom of different snakes from different regions showed new results that dictate the need for more specific antivenom.![]()
The monocled cobra from the West Bengal area was found to have venom that was 3 times more neurotoxic than the common cobra. As a neurotoxin, it affects the nerve tissues of the victim. Cobras have a hood that they can expand, making their head look much larger. The monocled ones have an O-shaped oval marking on the back of their hood. They are typically dark brown to black in color and can grow to be 3-5 feet long
I think Australia has the top 10 most venomous snakes.gott damm india is a cesspool...how in tha hell one region has this many venomous snakes..![]()
![]()
Bookmarked
In Ga, specifically Atlanta there are cottonmouths everywhere. If you have land that is close to a creek then there is a good chance cottonmouths or water mocosins have a nest near by. Those fuckers are aggressive too.
very rarely do u hear of people gettin bit by coral snakes,....due to the fact that they are mostly nocturnal.My brother-in-law from southern Trinidad is a fisherman who drinks hard, smokes, walks around with no shoes in the bush, with a fuck it attitude towards life. Well, one day he got bit by a coral snake, and ol boy didn't go to no pussy ass doctor. He did what a honey badger does, downed a few beers, slept it off, and was back in the house in a few days.
I asked him how it made him feel, and even though I and I are tight, to be honest, most people (even folks that live out there) can understand two out of every ten words that come out of his mouth. But yeah, he's officially the Chuck Norris of Trinidad, in my book.
got bit by all of em i eat almondz guess who died of poison?
You fat as fuck, venom didn't make it pass the 5th layer of skin.