These white boys get carried away on these construction siteRape his inner child and spit in his butt.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
These white boys get carried away on these construction siteRape his inner child and spit in his butt.
I hear you.These white boys get carried away on these construction site
Sadly bgol and the gym really are my only “safe” spacesI missed this thread, but there’s a lot of good info in here. I appreciate Nawlin for being candid and showing folks what mental health challenges looks like.
Every time I feel those thoughts creeping into my head I repeat this sentence over and over again until they go away. Then I go do something I enjoy or visit with someone that cares for me unconditionally.
This has helped me, and I pray it helps you too.
It’s gone broIts more prevalent than ever Black men having self harming thoughts of unaliving themselves. I know 2 cats under 21 and a teenage kid in just my circle that have made attempts. Unfortunately 1 was successful which is heartbreaking to this day. What is causing this rise? Is there something in the food we eat? Are we out of place trying to live in this White man utopia? Is it the loss of so many Black men from your inner circle between incarceration and dying at a young age? Do we feel isolated and alone in this world? Are there frequencies in the music? Is it the distorted view of what's real life between relationships and living life on social media that seems out of reach for most of us. How do we go back to what makes us happy?
What makes you smile?Sad note
My kids, especially my daughter,7, asked me why I don’t smile anymore
Asked me “daddy are you sad” I don’t know what to tell her
How are they doing?It’s gone bro
We’re programmed to bottle it up passed down generation to generation
Relationships have ruined us because people have used things against us when we do open up
I’d rather be considered crazy than soft for having feelings and emotions
I bury myself in my kids but yes I’m tired yes I hurt and yes that’s not a week or day that don’t go by that I don’t think about ending it
We gotta save ourselves
Finding their wayHow are they doing?
Seeing my kids smileWhat makes you smile?
Good stuff man, praying for you and your family.Finding their way
We are each other’s support
I’m in a totally better place in life and instead of looking for the bad thing to inevitably come I’m in the mindset that I determine my destiny I have more control than I think but many thanks to you@nawlinsn931 never spoke to you before. Stay strong, stay active and remember people need you.
Keep up the work my brother. Your posts have given me a distraction from my pain!I’m in a totally better place in life and instead of looking for the bad thing to inevitably come I’m in the mindset that I determine my destiny I have more control than I think but many thanks to you
Thats great news fam!I’m in a totally better place in life and instead of looking for the bad thing to inevitably come I’m in the mindset that I determine my destiny I have more control than I think but many thanks to you
I’m in a totally better place in life and instead of looking for the bad thing to inevitably come I’m in the mindset that I determine my destiny I have more control than I think but many thanks to you
Good to hear bro.I’m in a totally better place in life and instead of looking for the bad thing to inevitably come I’m in the mindset that I determine my destiny I have more control than I think but many thanks to you
Bro there are real people on this board that will help just reach outKeep up the work my brother. Your posts have given me a distraction from my pain!
What in the TT Boy kind of shitbus this?!Rape his inner child and spit in his butt.