Spoiler vid below
...I guess Netlfix is going to milk the shit out of this show!!..I finished watching last Season(Season 3) of the Squid Game over the weekend!!..It was ok!!..To me, they should've ended this show after Season 1..Season 1 was better than the last two seasons!!..
Also, I heard that they are about to do another Squid Game show but this time it's in the US!!.....I guess Netlfix is going to milk the shit out of this show!!..
Squid Game
Season 3 - Final Season
6 Episodes
6/10
I started the final season yesterday afternoon at home and finished this morning on Netflix.
It picked up immediately after the seige finale.
Jun Hee had her kid during Game 4. A good number of characters didn’t make it during Game 4.
Game 5 with the jump rope played out well. It’s probably ranks too out of all the games we saw.
The ending had some unexpected surprises with the surviving characters.
The big surprise was the final scene with Cate Blanchett. There had been rumors over the past year of the series continuing with an American version, the finale confirmed it.
No word yet on when the American version will debut.
Looking forward to it.
![]()
If it's true Fincher doing it? And uses what is currently happening?
It should be fine
You really ain't say if you LIKED it though?
After reading that I never even bothered catching the new seasons, squad games will forever be a really great limited series to me. LolThat was the original plan but Netflix gave the creator the bag to continue it.
After reading that I never even bothered catching the new seasons, squad games will forever be a really great limited series to me. Lol
Just came in here to see if I had made the right choice, seems I did.
He didn’t want to take care of the baby.. in that world he can easily toss it over and get the percentage.. in the real world abandonment or murder will get him jail time.. in his greedy zero fucks mind remove the problem nowYOUR THE FATHER! YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE MONEY FROM THE BABY ANYWAY!!!!!
*okay I'm good now*
He didn’t want to take care of the baby.. in that world he can easily toss it over and get the percentage.. in the real world abandonment or murder will get him jail time.. in his greedy zero fucks mind remove the problem now
Real life: so where is the mother? Can we get a dna test proving this is your kid? Maybe the kid would automatically go to her parents since he has to prove that’s his kid first.. how do you have access to this kids money? Where did this kid get all this money? Kid has money than you mysteriously give her up for adoption, by the way where is the moms again? To many questions, but if toss off the cliff no questions just percentagesI KNOW.
that still don't make it make sense.
He could spend all the money before the baby is a month old and put it up for adoption.
Real life: so where is the mother? Can we get a dna test proving this is your kid? Maybe the kid would automatically go to her parents since he has to prove that’s his kid first.. how do you have access to this kids money? Where did this kid get all this money? Kid has money than you mysteriously give her up for adoption, by the way where is the moms again? To many questions, but if toss off the cliff no questions just percentages
Sports betting.. he made a great stock choice… grown men making money no questions asked.. a new born baby with millions in the bank and a credit card wtfBro by that logic... Where did HE get the money?
You pay taxes?
And the same would go for the brother who got the baby anyway.
Tell me how he gonna explain that?
As far as the brother hey he’s a cop..they dirty.. plus I’m pretty sure his bro pulled some strings..in the end didn’t the look outs mysteriously own a hotel or something?Bro by that logic... Where did HE get the money?
You pay taxes?
And the same would go for the brother who got the baby anyway.
Tell me how he gonna explain that?
As far as the brother hey he’s a cop..they dirty.. plus I’m pretty sure his bro pulled some strings..in the end didn’t the look outs mysteriously own a hotel or something?
Sports betting.. he made a great stock choice… grown men making money no questions asked.. a new born baby with millions in the bank and a credit card wtf