heading to Virginia/ D.C. area this weekend, anything special popping

How's your homegirl doing in indy
Man that gal moved to 10Akey last year

That thang don’t keep still :lol:


Whenever she gets to tht point of missing Louisiana she send a picture of the Welcome to Louisiana sign
 
Just made it, that’s a fucking hike


IMG-3195.jpg
[/url]
 
i'm so used to the old bgol i don't even be thinkin bout fuckin w the bros when i hit the road. i was just in baltimore at the pendry for a week for the preakness festival and afro preak and all that shit.

who's near woodbridge VA? i'll be there for a week mid june. and fuck it, if any of you niggas are in bali at the top of july come fuck w me at villa norbu, i'm there the 1st through the 9th. you gotta bring some bitches though :lol:
I live in Woodbridge, missed your post though. What you get into while here?
 
I live in Woodbridge, missed your post though. What you get into while here?
man i literally just walked in the house from the airport. the conference schedule was crazy, these niggas go 8am to 10pm like every day. i broke off and went to l'hermitage bistro, bar louie's had some hoes but i went there with one lol and some mexican restaurant with a chick. rode around occoquan but the weather was bad. seems like a cool town though.
 
Bruh you should have hit me up while you were in the Chi, I would have told you where to go eat.

@dbluesun you from the Chi ?

I born and raised Cabrini Green kid.

Shit man, I had you locked in for Philly

I didn’t move around to much, my peeps were kinda nervous about the protesting going on.
 
Shit man, I had you locked in for Philly

I didn’t move around to much, my peeps were kinda nervous about the protesting going on.


I live in south NJ, close to Philly but I am born and raised in Chicago.
My 2 oldest kids and grandkids still reside there so I go there all the time to visit.
 
I live in south NJ, close to Philly but I am born and raised in Chicago.
My 2 oldest kids and grandkids still reside there so I go there all the time to visit.

Gotcha, what spots you would have suggested
 
Gotcha, what spots you would have suggested


Pequods - Pizza
Al's - Italian beef
Jimmies Red hots or Vienna - Hot dog
Central Gyros or windy city gyros - Gyros
Anywhere that sells Iltaco pizza puffs.
Lawrences fish & Shrimp
La Pasadita - Tacos / Burrito
Bills drive in - Burgers
Taste of Jamaica or Aunty Joys (not sure if its still open) - Jamaican
 
Pequods - Pizza
Al's - Italian beef
Jimmies Red hots or Vienna - Hot dog
Central Gyros or windy city gyros - Gyros
Anywhere that sells Iltaco pizza puffs.
Lawrences fish & Shrimp
La Pasadita - Tacos / Burrito
Bills drive in - Burgers
Taste of Jamaica or Aunty Joys (not sure if its still open) - Jamaican


Fa sho, this will be useful
nawlins likely will need this info soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: DJ
I live in south NJ, close to Philly but I am born and raised in Chicago.
My 2 oldest kids and grandkids still reside there so I go there all the time to visit.
I live in NNJ but born and raised on the South Side. I also live on another continent. In the Chi right now. No wonder we're Bears fans.
 
I live in NNJ but born and raised on the South Side. I also live on another continent. In the Chi right now. No wonder we're Bears fans.

Da Bears !!!
My manz and the whole 50 grand !!!
I have a big project in Jersey City right now, Ill be up there for an owners meeting on Tue.
 
Dawg, I’m in the hood of Dallas

These vatos got a fucking tire shop on every corner… wtf
 
I see the Yankees in town, will definitely try to go watch them play….

Hopefully I get Tua and Tyreek to sign some gear…

Will see if my connect can pull some strings and take me on a tour of Da U…


What about food spots?
 
Back
Top