oh boy what religion is Flame claiming?
That not religion . Thats eastern star . Femmale counterpart to freemasons. Kts like a sorority
Last edited:
oh boy what religion is Flame claiming?
Really?!?You know what I've observed about nasty mfs like this? They rarely be infested with diseases while the pretty quiet girls be toting all kinds of STDs and shit. If I was a dirty mf id post their pics. Met too many hoes who have told me they caught something from dudes and most you'd never suspect. Or the women who have told me they've had trains run on them but now they want a real relationship. Bitch, with WHO!?!! NOT ME!!
...I never heard that one. I'm a little jelly Tell the truthi swore I read some years ago one of the popular BGOL member paid for her"company" and i think he posted a photo of her in the shower not the regular shower scenes that she has taken before and he said had good time.
Really?!?
Damn, it's looking more like you'd be better off banging a "professional" than an actual "round the way" girl![]()
...
That voiceover job she had for local commercials didnt last long..maybe she was about to do one for something that was related to children and the producers found out somehowSativa rose is very hard to find.Shes probably real ashamed of her past so she just choose to disappear.I think i read on another forum once someone who knew her shes a single mom.
All I can think to ask is "why?" and "how?" All that white privilege and this CAC wants to join a dusty ass gang.Cameron Terrell - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
![]()
Palos Verdes High School student pleads not guilty in South Los Angeles gang-linked murder
Eighteen-year-old Cameron Terrell pleaded not guilty to a gang-related killing in South Los Angeles.abc7.com
Howcomes?I don’t think that’s her. You bout to get this girl divorced!!![]()
Its the one where her and the white dude fucked then it seemed like the scene ended but he out her back on her knees and was like hold on and commenced to rubbing one off on her face and shot it in her mouth. She was looking like mf I thought we were finished.Which scene, I can't remember? She didn't do a whole lot of scenes with white people. Let me see if I can find it for research purposes. If I can't, feel free to post it
Looks like I’ve been wrong for years. Her ass tat doesn’t say “Juanita”, it actually says “JRENITA” which should most definitely make her easier to find if that’s her first name and she’s in Miami. Fasholy thoHer first name is Juanita, for certain?
She must be doing really bad if thats how shes making money.Im surprised she hasnt returned to porn during this new only fans era.That voiceover job she had for local commercials didnt last long..maybe she was about to do one for something that was related to children and the producers found out somehow
Last i remember she was selling candles that she made herself out of the trunk of her car..
Now I want to know what her porn name was or her scenes![]()
Does Anyone know who she is?
I think that was her only scene, Player. At least that's the only scene that the person that outed her posted.Now I want to know what her porn name was or her scenes
That voiceover job she had for local commercials didnt last long..maybe she was about to do one for something that was related to children and the producers found out somehow
Last i remember she was selling candles that she made herself out of the trunk of her car..
Here was her old Twitter page(maybe its a fake)..looks like this person was running a scamDamn. She was selling homemade mixtape candles?
Seeing as she also found the Lord(supposedly) i dont think that's likely
Seeing as she also found the Lord(supposedly) i dont think that's likely
She did 2 scenes for GhettogaggersI think that was her only scene, Player. At least that's the only scene that the person that outed her posted.
Which one of you degenerates is she talking to on the phone?
![]()
BF Encourages 10-Dick Cheating Apocalypse
Enjoy BF Encourages 10-Dick Cheating Apocalypse on Efukt.com, the best extreme porn site.efukt.com

She hasn't been flashing her engagement ring as much these days...I think successful dudes dating (wifing?) porn actresses is just going to get more popular as time goes on. The stigma is disappearing very quickly and I'm for it.
Where are her scenes or porn name?She did 2 scenes for Ghettogaggers
oh wow 2 scenes , but pursuing being a real actress i always felt that porn follows you and is forever . maybe not some girls overcome itShe did 2 scenes for Ghettogaggers
Okay, thanks! I had to go and look again. After skimming the first one though, I don't need to skim the second one. It just looks like a repeat.She did 2 scenes for Ghettogaggers
Porn name: Daniella or Danielle SkyeWhere are her scenes or porn name?
If I was a young rich famous dude, I wouldn't date ANY chick exclusively and I definitely wouldn't be on social media with any of them. And especially not no porno chick. Some chicks are for dating and wifing and some chicks are strictly for fun. Porno chicks fall in the last category. But maybe I just move different. My sister told me a long time ago that I treat all my chicks like side chicks.I think successful dudes dating (wifing?) porn actresses is just going to get more popular as time goes on. The stigma is disappearing very quickly and I'm for it.
The scene I saw, I just skimmed it, and it was still hard to watch. They treated that fat chick like she was a human snot rag. Watching that ghetto gaggers shit will make you reevaluate your relationship with porn.oh wow 2 scenes , but pursuing being a real actress i always felt that porn follows you and is forever . maybe not some girls overcome it
but GG is different . I think she did Anal too . maybe dp, maybe pissed on etc if she did 2 scenes they like to push the envelope .
Brittany Renner probably thinking "That should be me!!!"
Has she done any acting outside of porn? Acting is a pretty liberal profession so I don't see it affecting her too much. Belladonna and that other chick whose name escapes did some wild shit on camera but was able to be in some mainstream films.oh wow 2 scenes , but pursuing being a real actress i always felt that porn follows you and is forever . maybe not some girls overcome it
but GG is different . I think she did Anal too . maybe dp, maybe pissed on etc if she did 2 scenes they like to push the envelope .
she a real actress . just crazy she swollowing piss, anal , puking in pornHas she done any acting outside of porn? Acting is a pretty liberal profession so I don't see it affecting her too much. Belladonna and that other chick whose name escapes did some wild shit on camera but was able to be in some mainstream films.
I'm trying to pull something out of that with no luck, I'll look some more. Isn't Miami the porn central? Can't believe she hasn't done anything since those few bangbros clips and the one mygf/submityourbitch clip:Looks like I’ve been wrong for years. Her ass tat doesn’t say “Juanita”, it actually says “JRENITA” which should most definitely make her easier to find if that’s her first name and she’s in Miami. Fasholy tho
www.hollywoodlanews.com