Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She had to show and prove to them youngins. That's that old strength @mcguyver has been warning you about. Take heed.Why?
Funny u say that. That his daughter or grandchildShe had to show and prove to them youngins. That's that old strength @mcguyver has been warning you about. Take heed.
She almost showed them how long it takes to recover from an MCL tear and back surgery.....lol.She had to show and prove to them youngins. That's that old strength @mcguyver has been warning you about. Take heed.
She had to show and prove to them youngins. That's that old strength @mcguyver has been warning you about. Take heed.
18?I am the same age as @Dr. Truth
@Dr. Truth is the math mathing?Don't be silly, I'll be 35 in November. I first discovered bgol in 1997 when I was 15 yesterday old.
I’ll be 37 in November@Dr. Truth is the math mathing?
its definitely not mathing.......@Dr. Truth is the math mathing?

I don't feel like arguing fam. You got it.I’ll be 37 in November
37 again and again.I don't feel like arguing fam. You got it.
37 again and again.

You are 37 every yearI’ll be 37 in November
Both of y'all is some lying flamboyant homosexuals. Inventing fictional back stories now.Don't be silly, I'll be 35 in November. I first discovered bgol in 1997 when I was 15 years old.