BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If true, man Liv may as well plac3 a permanent seat in catering and prepare for a legendary burying job
I think it is a work to give Her time off for a legit reason like mysterio and have a legit story break up the judgement day and turn Priest face. Dom will slide into the Lwo story line and Finn and JD will go off and try to tag until Finn tuns on him.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it is a work to give Her time off for a legit reason like mysterio and have a legit story break up the judgement day and turn Priest face. Dom will slide into the Lwo story line and Finn and JD will go off and try to tag until Finn tuns on him.
I'm thinking she was injured before WM (she had a cast on her wrist prior to WM) and the angle last week was a reason to give her time off to heal.
Shemus out of shape like a MF. Looks like he spent his time off in the pubs
Yeah, I did notice he was looking a little flabby around the middle. But he is getting older so I can understand. LOL

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now the question is do you give the title to Liv to hold until she returns or do you go another whole direction? Liv will obviously become the number 1 heel on Raw so maybe save some time and just give it to her :dunno:

I'm thinking she was injured before WM (she had a cast on her wrist prior to WM) and the angle last week was a reason to give her time off to heal.

Yeah, I did notice he was looking a little flabby around the middle. But he is getting older so I can understand. LOL

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
So now the question is do you give the title to Liv to hold until she returns or do you go another whole direction? Liv will obviously become the number 1 heel on Raw so maybe save some time and just give it to her :dunno:
I would let Nia run with it for a few months. She deserves it, as she has been on a great run this second go around with the company.

Have Liv win MITB (again) and cash in on Nia and hopefully Rhea returns to ruin her cash in attempt and gets her revenge on Morgan.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Liv does absolutely nothing for me. There's no reason to put the title on her when there are plenty of others to work with. Waiting to see how the draft changes things up before guessing at who to put the title on.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Liv does absolutely nothing for me. There's no reason to put the title on her when there are plenty of others to work with. Waiting to see how the draft changes things up before guessing at who to put the title on.
Ya'll know good and well Charlotte Flair is who theyll put it on :rolleyes::lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liv had her run with the title a couple of years ago when her legion of fans demanded it and her run was AWFUL.
She's not main event material.
I'm guessing Becky is taking time off right now so she's out of the picture.
Charlotte is still injured.
Maybe Nia Jax gets a run with the title until Rhea returns.
That or you bring Bianca Belair back to RAW in the draft and have her win.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Liv had her run with the title a couple of years ago when her legion of fans demanded it and her run was AWFUL.
She's not main event material.
I'm guessing Becky is taking time off right now so she's out of the picture.
Charlotte is still injured.
Maybe Nia Jax gets a run with the title until Rhea returns.
That or you bring Bianca Belair back to RAW in the draft and have her win.
I mentioned this before but they need to introduce a women's midcard title for some of the smaller girls.

Some of these women are small as fuck and just look ridiculous if you put them in there with some of the larger women on the roster. Liv, Katana (whatever the fuck her name is), Alexa Bliss, etc... all should not be in the ring battling it out with Nia, Bianca, Rhea and others.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mentioned this before but they need to introduce a women's midcard title for some of the smaller girls.

Some of these women are small as fuck and just look ridiculous if you put them in there with some of the larger women on the roster. Liv, Katana (whatever the fuck her name is), Alexa Bliss, etc... all should not be in the ring battling it out with Nia, Bianca, Rhea and others.
Nah, I don't think they need more belts. They got enough as is.
What would you call that championship? The 'Women's Lightweight Championship'?
Just have the smaller girls in more storyline driven angles and have them mostly fight each other.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Nah, I don't think they need more belts. They got enough as is.
What would you call that championship? The 'Women's Lightweight Championship'?
Just have the smaller girls in more storyline driven angles and have them mostly fight each other.
Women's Intercontinental Championship or Women's US Championship.

It would give women who aren't in the tag division nor competing for a top title a chance to have a program or fight for something other than screen time.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like they'll be putting one of the belts on her right out the gate. Coming in she's already better than anyone in NXT. Let her stay in NXT for three months then bring her up to the main roster.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women's Intercontinental Championship or Women's US Championship.

It would give women who aren't in the tag division nor competing for a top title a chance to have a program or fight for something other than screen time.
Yeah they are still to get enough women wrestlers they need to introduce a secondary title.