So Amazin
BGOL Investor

f3dd1ef5-a4f3-4aad-b311-a38c5cce8237_1920x1080.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
A new word to the Lexicon.

Tether definition :

A foreign born Black person, or who has roots in foreign countries, while they are also so called Black people, they pass as descendants of US chattel slavery, but they do not fully identify with our current and past struggles (and often side with cacs), but tether onto our lineage for the good parts, but are quick to dismiss our grievances here in America.

Examples:
  • "You neegas are lazy, you don't work hard"
  • "What white supremacy? You neegas just are complainers"
  • "I need reparations too because we came from the Islands in the 80s"

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Jason Whitlock
jasonwhitlocksnooze.jpg

who:
Fox Sports 1 & former ESPN talking head
what
known as the guy who is allowed to talk shit on Black athletes

where
FS1 and podcasts and twitter

why:
Jason Whitlock, a former journalist and current talking head on one of Fox Sports 1's half-dozen debate-style shows that are functionally indistinguishable from one another, really, really does not care for Colin Kaepernick, and has spent the last year making it his life's work to make sure you know it. After the then-49ers quarterback began kneeling during the pregame national anthem to protest racial inequality and police brutality, Whitlock tastefully responded by dubbing Kaepernick "Martin Luther Cornrow." This summer, Whitlock opined that growing public pressure for an NFL team to sign Kaepernick amounted to a "racial shakedown" of the league, and he later authored a bafflingly disjointed op-ed for the Wall Street Journal insinuating that the man isn't black enough to protest black people being killed by police officers.

Links:

GQ article

DBVdNh5UQAAwuKe.jpg

Can't help himself
Smh

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amare Stoudemire wtf son?

Through his mother, he associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites.[2][89][90] In a 2010 interview, he said, "I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development."[2] Asked if there was a chance he was Jewish, he said "I think through history, I think we all are."

In April 2018, he reportedly began converting to Judaism.[95] In January 2019, he was granted residency in Israel.[96] In March 2019, he received Israeli citizenship, and adopted the name Yahoshafat Ben Avraham.[97] He formally converted to Judaism with a Rabbinical court on August 26, 2020.[97]

With that said......Fuck him for finding low hanging fruit

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Through his mother, he associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites.[2][89][90] In a 2010 interview, he said, "I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development."[2] Asked if there was a chance he was Jewish, he said "I think through history, I think we all are."

In April 2018, he reportedly began converting to Judaism.[95] In January 2019, he was granted residency in Israel.[96] In March 2019, he received Israeli citizenship, and adopted the name Yahoshafat Ben Avraham.[97] He formally converted to Judaism with a Rabbinical court on August 26, 2020.[97]

With that said......Fuck him for finding low hanging fruit
I feel you. He could've left the BLM part out of his mouf.
I'm sure he's never said anything of note regarding Black people.

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please ADD DR. Truth to the COON List. Why this sell out shill bitxh ass Kneegrow hates himself and may be a fuxking informant.