Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
giphy.gif
ole king of wishful thinking lookin’ azz

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Drake Allegedly Responds To J. Cole’s Apology To Kendrick Lamar​

Author Autumn Hawkins
April 9th 11:16 AM

Kevin Winter/Jeff Hahne/Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Drake has allegedly responded to J. Cole’s apology to Kendrick Lamar. According to DJ Akademiks, Drake will not be apologizing to Kendrick as Cole did.

“This N—- J Cole just gave Kendrick Lamar a bye round in the Battle,” Akademiks wrote on X. “Kendrick Don’t even gotta drop another song.. Literally the N—- u dissed… Tried to Diss u back and APOLOGIZED for even tryna disrespect u. WTF going on. We’ve never seen this in the history of rap.

“I knew J Cole wasn’t bout dat s— when He was getting Buttered up By Drake every night on stage for being #3 and he stay blushing accepting the runner up award for years before now claiming He’s the best,” he referencing Drake and Cole’s joint tour earlier this year. “N—- HE NEVER BELIEVED IT.”

He continued: “I aint gon lie… A NY rapper wouldn’t be apologizing for S—… neither a LA rapper..I dont know what J Cole on… the Carolinas aint looking good.”

The online personality said that it will be between Drake and Kendrick to come for the top spot.

“J Cole really was never built to be #1 … he was always the Middle Child literally… Leave it to Drake and Kendrick to battle it out,” he concluded.

Following his rant, Akademiks said that he had a FaceTime call with Drizzy who allegedly laughed when AK told him to not apologize to Kendrick.

“I can’t f—— believe you would say some s— like that to me. You must not know me, n—-.” was Drake’s alleged response.

J. Cole’s Apology To Kendrick Lamar​

J. Cole dissed Kendrick on off of his surprise EP Might Delete Later, which arrived Friday (April 5). However, two days later, Cole had a change of heart and apologized to Kendrick during his closing set at the Dreamville Festival.

“I’m so proud of [Might Delete Later], except for one part. It’s one part of that s— that makes me feel like, man that’s the lamest s— I did in my f—–’ life, right? And I know this is not what a lot of people want to hear,” he said to the crowd Sunday night (April 7).

“I was conflicted because: one, I know my heart, and I know how I feel about my peers. These two n—– that I just been blessed to even stand beside in this game, let alone chase they greatness. So I felt conflicted ’cause I’m like, bruh, I don’t even feel no way. But the world wanna see blood. I don’t know if y’all can feel that, but the world wanna see blood.”

Cole went on to uplift Kendrick and his success throughout his rap career: “That s— disrupts my f—— peace. So what I want to say right here tonight is in the midst of me doing that, trying to find a little angle and downplay this n—– f—— catalog and his greatness, I want to say right now tonight, how many people think Kendrick Lamar is one of the greatest motherf—— to ever touch a f—— microphone? Dreamville, y’all love Kendrick Lamar, correct? As do I.”

“I just want to come up here and publicly be like, bruh, that was the lamest, goofiest s—,” he added. “I say all that to say it made me feel like ten years ago when I was moving incorrectly. And I pray that God will line me back up on my purpose and on my path. I pray that my n—- really didn’t feel no way and if he did, my n—-, I got my chin out. Take your best shot. I’ma take that shit on the chin, boy. Do what you do.

He concluded by asking his fans for forgiveness: “All good. It’s love. And I pray that y’all forgive a n—- for the misstep and I can get back to my true path. Because I ain’t gonna lie to y’all, the past two days felt terrible. It let me know how good I’ve been sleeping for the past ten years.”

In addition to the apology, Cole is also removing the song from streaming services.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Just TOO MUCH going on bro for it to be that simple

that man had a damn crisis of conscience over this sh*t and then PULLED the song?

Nas and Jay super cool now have they PULLED Ether and Takeover

Afani and Mrs. Wallace made peace they pull Who Shot Ya (which was NOT about Pac) and Hit em Up?

This is JUST my opinion, its seems deeper than rap

and again...

How 6 god arise completely unscathed when every ally has turned on him?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Just TOO MUCH going on bro for it to be that simple

that man had a damn crisis of conscience over this sh*t and then PULLED the song?

Nas and Jay super cool now have they PULLED Ether and Takeover

Afani and Mrs. Wallace made peace they pull Who Shot Ya (which was NOT about Pac) and Hit em Up?

This is JUST my opinion, its seems deeper than rap

and again...

How 6 god arise completely unscathed when every ally has turned on him?
K Dot had that man rapping bout guns and swithes

That’s what’s burning his conscience

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never saw someone take so many L's :smh:

I can't even listen to Meek's music anymore.

Intro just doesn't hit the same anymore.

Meek isn't even respected in Philly.

Meek somehow lost during a Drake battle he wasn't even a part of.

6 god>>>>