Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He looks like an out of shape juggernaut
Basically . He is. He's a fat fuck who's skin is made out of some type of indestructible rubber. Strong as shit too.

oDgFzs.jpg

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Okay, the first episode was very well done.
The new voices will take some time to adjust to, but it's not that bad.
They are finally showing how ridiculously strong Storm really is. Just like the original, Jubilee is totally boring and uninteresting.
I loved how Gambit and Wolverine combined their powers.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Okay, the first video was very well done.
The new voices will take some time to adjust to, but it's not that bad.
They are finally showing how ridiculously strong Storm really is. Just like the original, Jubilee is totally boring and uninteresting.
I loved how Gambit and Wolverine combined their powers.
Watching it now, pretty good so far but yeah, some of the voices are throwing me off. When I heard Bishop's voice, I was let down. Didn't like the difference versus the original actor.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watching it now, pretty good so far but yeah, some of the voices are throwing me off. When I heard Bishop's voice, I was let down. Didn't like the difference versus the original actor.
:lol: Worst one.
They need a new brotha doing the voice acting.

#not my bishop

latest

latest

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
#not my bishop

:roflmao:
That explains everything.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
:lol: Worst one.
They need a new brotha doing the voice acting.

#not my bishop

Man, Bishop is like Samson from the biblical story. Once they cut Bishop's hair, he lost his booming voice, like Samson lost his strength when Delilah cut his hair.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
#not my bishop

latest

latest
Who the hell is theo? I think they meant Thor.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm just mad that Magnet and Xavier both look like Bull Dyke aunties around the mouth and face. The fuck is up with that lip shading and cheekbones? :smh: :smh: :smh:
C'mon you know who was running the show lol at solver me and morphs face without the mask

We all knownmorph was never a pretty boy. Demayo got X-Men looking likena boy band

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Cause it's gon be some ol' ridiculous shit he should have known not to do or post on social media. Especially with that he has goin on and who he has it going on with. :smh:

kepjtX.jpg
Thats my point are these fools clueless? Hey let me do something online nobody gon find out ?

Lol smh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

it's something serious that's obvious

The only good part is after the unceremonious dismissal or dissolution of the working relationship

Disney and that guy made a serious effort to clean it up for the public. Mayo staying silent is smart right now.

But it seems obvious this guy knows he f(cked up. And the Mouse don't need anymore controversy like Majors, Carano, etc.

So best to breakup right now pay him no lawsuits no public shaming and hopefully a kickass season of X men cartoon.

keone

International Member
it's something serious that's obvious

The only good part is after the unceremonious dismissal or dissolution of the working relationship

Disney and that guy made a serious effort to clean it up for the public. Mayo staying silent is smart right now.

But it seems obvious this guy knows he f(cked up. And the Mouse don't need anymore controversy like Majors, Carano, etc.

So best to breakup right now pay him no lawsuits no public shaming and hopefully a kickass season of X men cartoon.
Its just weird to me.
There needs to be a check up for certain positions.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Its just weird to me.
There needs to be a check up for certain positions.

There I'd.

But this things can always happen

Especially like we discussed in the other thread we have a preexisting working relationship with recommendations.

You gonna be more flexible let stuff slide etc etc.

No matter what it more on De Mayo yo make sure his house is an order when an opportunity like THIS comes along.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
#not my bishop

latest

latest
Bishop being voiced by Pikestreet..?:roflmao2:

keone

International Member
Internet is FOREVER

But many just ignore that part ESPECIALLY in this only fans generation
U can just be real about it.
And move from there. Cause this will always be the outcome.
At least if u real about it u can Find some strategy to handle shit like this

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also got Gambit looking like a fag....or a former running back for the Dallas Cowboys.

Sorry to break it to you...

1c2e6f588c0625024fedac3f14f1c941.jpg
90s-Mens-Fashion.jpg
90sfashion.jpg

Yall GOTS TA chill...

Yall sounding real old.

And coming from ME?

That's saying alot.

Please just sit back and enjoy the show

Everything will be fine.

Sidebar... I know that shirt I didn't say I OWN that shirt or bought that shirt let's be triple clear.l but it Era appropriate

Last edited: