Boeing whistleblower found dead in US. another one Josh Dean dies

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
former Boeing employee known for raising concerns about the firm's production standards has been found dead in the US.

John Barnett had worked for Boeing for 32 years, until his retirement in 2017.

In the days before his death, he had been giving evidence in a whistleblower lawsuit against the company.

Boeing said it was saddened to hear of Mr Barnett's passing. The Charleston County coroner confirmed his death to the BBC on Monday.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
former Boeing employee known for raising concerns about the firm's production standards has been found dead in the US.

In the days before his death, he had been giving evidence in a whistleblower lawsuit against the company.

Boeing said it was saddened to hear of Mr Barnett's passing. The Charleston County coroner confirmed his death to the BBC on Monday.

Thankz for putting your life on the line to let us know whata going on! You are appreciated! Rip...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, saddened. I'm sure!

Last edited:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks have been completely programed to believe...the u.s. is so special/different/better compared to..the world's other killer elite power structures.

source.gif

keone

International Member
this shit criminal smh and the ceo walked with 70 mill smh
Two Boeing airplanes have fallen out of the air and crashed in the past six months. On the surface, this is a technical failure. But the real story is about a company's desire to beat their rival.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn that sure answers a lot of questions as to how planes just malfunction all of a sudden.

Just the other day a tire fell off a plane..fucked cars up on the ground
Shit i think they had some shit happen today with a plane overseas somewhere

I’m see if I can find it

Here it is

At least 50 hurt as LATAM's Boeing 787 to Auckland 'just dropped' mid-flight​

Shivansh Tiwary
March 11, 20244:24 PM CDTUpdated 10 hours ago
LATAM airlines logo, is seen inside of the Commodore Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago

LATAM airlines logo, is seen inside of the Commodore Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago, Chile April 25, 2019. REUTERS/Rodrigo Garrido/File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights
March 11 (Reuters) - At least 50 people were hurt when a Boeing 787 operated by LATAM Airlines (LTM.SN) dropped abruptly mid-flight from Sydney to Auckland on Monday, according to the airline and a New Zealand health service organisation that treated the injured.
The aircraft experienced a strong shake and as a result, 10 passengers and three cabin crew members were taken to a hospital, the South American carrier said as it investigates the cause.

The flight with 263 passengers and nine cabin crew members landed at Auckland airport as scheduled on Monday afternoon.

One person is in a serious condition while the rest suffered mild-to-moderate injuries, a spokesperson for Hato Hone St John, which treated roughly 50 people at the airport, said.

"The plane, unannounced, just dropped. I mean it dropped unlike anything I've ever experienced on any kind of minor turbulence, and people were thrown out of their seats, hit the top of the roof of the plane, throwing down the aisles," passenger Brian Jokat told the BBC.

Advertisement · Scroll to continue
The cause of the apparent sudden change in trajectory of LATAM 800 could not be ascertained immediately. Safety experts say most airplane accidents are caused by a cocktail of factors that need to be thoroughly investigated.

"Some of the roof panels were broken from people being thrown up and knocking through the plastic roof panels in the aisle ways. And there was blood coming from several people's heads." Jokat, who was not injured in the incident, said.

He said passengers who were doctors on the plane provided bandages and neck braces for people who were severely injured.

Boeing said it was working to gather more information and will provide any support to the airline.

Boeing shares closed down about 3%, after the latest incident involving one of its aircraft. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration in January barred the troubled planemaker from expanding production of its best-selling 737 MAX narrowbody planes, following "unacceptable" quality issues.
The head of the FAA, Mike Whitaker, said the agency will work with Australian authorities or the New Zealand authorities to investigate.

"We will certainly follow that closely" given the airplane was manufactured in the U.S., he said.

The U.S. National Safety Board said it did not yet have anything official on the incident.

The eight-year-old Boeing (BA.N) 787-9 Dreamliner, according to flight tracking website FlightRadar24, was on its way to Santiago via Auckland. LATAM Airlines said a new flight to Chile will depart from Auckland on Tuesday.
In 2008, dozens of people were injured when another wide-body jet, an Airbus 330 operated by Qantas Airways, dropped sharply because of faulty readings from a flight data computer while heading for Perth in Australia.

Last edited:

keone

International Member

I’m see if I can find it

Here it is

Shivansh Tiwary
LATAM airlines logo, is seen inside of the Commodore Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago

LATAM airlines logo, is seen inside of the Commodore Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago, Chile April 25, 2019. REUTERS/Rodrigo Garrido/File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights
March 11 (Reuters) - At least 50 people were hurt when a Boeing 787 operated by LATAM Airlines (LTM.SN) dropped abruptly mid-flight from Sydney to Auckland on Monday, according to the airline and a New Zealand health service organisation that treated the injured.
The aircraft experienced a strong shake and as a result, 10 passengers and three cabin crew members were taken to a hospital, the South American carrier said as it investigates the cause.

The flight with 263 passengers and nine cabin crew members landed at Auckland airport as scheduled on Monday afternoon.

One person is in a serious condition while the rest suffered mild-to-moderate injuries, a spokesperson for Hato Hone St John, which treated roughly 50 people at the airport, said.

"The plane, unannounced, just dropped. I mean it dropped unlike anything I've ever experienced on any kind of minor turbulence, and people were thrown out of their seats, hit the top of the roof of the plane, throwing down the aisles," passenger Brian Jokat told the BBC.

The cause of the apparent sudden change in trajectory of LATAM 800 could not be ascertained immediately. Safety experts say most airplane accidents are caused by a cocktail of factors that need to be thoroughly investigated.

"Some of the roof panels were broken from people being thrown up and knocking through the plastic roof panels in the aisle ways. And there was blood coming from several people's heads." Jokat, who was not injured in the incident, said.

He said passengers who were doctors on the plane provided bandages and neck braces for people who were severely injured.

Boeing said it was working to gather more information and will provide any support to the airline.

Boeing shares closed down about 3%, after the latest incident involving one of its aircraft. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration in January barred the troubled planemaker from expanding production of its best-selling 737 MAX narrowbody planes, following "unacceptable" quality issues.
The head of the FAA, Mike Whitaker, said the agency will work with Australian authorities or the New Zealand authorities to investigate.

"We will certainly follow that closely" given the airplane was manufactured in the U.S., he said.

The U.S. National Safety Board said it did not yet have anything official on the incident.

The eight-year-old Boeing (BA.N) 787-9 Dreamliner, according to flight tracking website FlightRadar24, was on its way to Santiago via Auckland. LATAM Airlines said a new flight to Chile will depart from Auckland on Tuesday.
In 2008, dozens of people were injured when another wide-body jet, an Airbus 330 operated by Qantas Airways, dropped sharply because of faulty readings from a flight data computer while heading for Perth in Australia.

:smh:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cheesecloths and Dawn. It’s Boeing but it’s mainly their subsidiary that was spun off back in 2005. The good news is Boeing is trying to bring it back into the fold.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

If somebody after his death comes out attacking him as a traitor, mentally ill, or rapist, than it was a murder. Sometimes they will set you up before they kill or they may do it afterwards. Navalny the Russians attacked him as a traitor and Nazi through their media channels.

This is why we need a Tik Tok for now, you might fight back against their slander and Google will suppress it. Tik Tok algorithims might allow you to reach people and get the word out.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
For the people who just paying attention to this America business has been doing this for ages, but they just are getting sloppy. Also, let not forget what happened to Mitch McConnell sister-in-law.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The standard and overall quality of air travel peaked in the early 2000s. Airline companies been merging, building stock options for partners, and not giving a single SHIT about their customers for at least 2 decades.

Maybe longer.
You know what I actually agree with you because Boeing start doing that bullshit in the late 90s. This also is happening with telecom.

keone

International Member
For the people who just paying attention to this America business has been doing this for ages, but they just are getting sloppy. Also, let not forget what happened to Mitch McConnell sister-in-law.
I think they got the courage after epstein and just testing it out

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m see if I can find it

Here it is

Shivansh Tiwary

da fuck?? first tires just FALLING off planes..

NOW PLANES JUST FREEZING IN AIR?? da fuck, THATS A NEW ONE BRUH!!!

I heard of parts falling off, wing of plane catching on fired..

sheeeeeeet wasnt there two situations where a plane just fucking VANISHED somewhere south Asia,

now thats the ultimate in fuckin INCOMPETENCE !!!

I dont know what is worse cacs not being able to find two trillion dollars, or just having planes vanish out of

thin air, did they ever find out what happend to those planes that just VANISHED.. that just makes no gatdam sense

at all... definitely fuckery afoot!!

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been flying a lot my anxiety is crazy now on planes.... If you been flying for 20-30 years you have a first hand experience of when you could get on a plane get good service a good meal, on time etc. Now Im like I just need to get on a Megabus...

Let me get ready for my flight from JFK now. Praying for myself lol.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
You know what I actually agree with you because Boeing start doing that bullshit in the late 90s. This also is happening with telecom.
I've heard people try to blame 9/11 for the dip in air travel quality. My mom worked for US airs throughout a lot of 90s and she'd be quick to tell you how the service and overall airport quality started going down way before those towers did.

keone

International Member
I've heard people try to blame 9/11 for the dip in air travel quality. My mom worked for US airs throughout a lot of 90s and she'd be quick to tell you how the service and overall airport quality started going down way before those towers did.
They blamed everything on the towers
Even magic Johnson getting the House In Virginia

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I live in Dolton, IL; I have been turning over evidence and fully cooperating with their investigation of Tiffany Henyard. I showed the agents what was happening to me in court and that they would be in touch with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kill-Messenger.jpg

I know what these government contractors/the government is capable of. I would rather setup somewhere else in another country than deal with their corruption in court.