Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One month after he got there it was, dude didn’t want to be there

During the season it was definitely leaving when portal opens

Portal opens he gonna leave after spring game

Now it’s probably so….

Just leave this shit alone….
Yeah he didn’t want to be there. His mother was the influence that got him to Boulder. Home sickness is normal so him wanting out was not a big deal. Homesickness and not playing can be tough on a young man.

He is more settled in now and made the adjustment to being away. His Mom talked him into staying. But they both agreed if it does not workout in the spring they will explore other options.

I say probably because it will be very hard to keep a player ranked as high as him when he can be the day one starter for many other teams immediately.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah he didn’t want to be there. His mother was the influence that got him to Boulder. Home sickness is normal so him wanting out was not a big deal. Homesickness and not playing can be tough on a young man.

He is more settled in now and made the adjustment to being away. His Mom talked him into staying. But they both agreed if it does not workout in the spring they will explore other options.

I say probably because it will be very hard to keep a player ranked as high as him when he can be the day one starter for many other teams immediately.
I hear ya

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear ya
Yeah they did a good job with upgrading the DB room with veterans so he will need to be on point or it will be the same as last season.

His body looks amazing so we know he took his nutrition and off season workouts serious. Physically, he doesn’t even look like the same player.

I kept it real with his Mom. I don’t agree with some of Coach Primes ways of disciplining. Personally it is stupid to me to say for someone to be there at 9 o’clock and they get there at 8:55 but you dock them as late and punish them.

The media was saying he was late or missing meetings but technically that was not the case. But rules are rules so he has to get right

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah they did a good job with upgrading the DB room with veterans so he will need to be on point or it will be the same as last season.

His body looks amazing so we know he took his nutrition and off season workouts serious. Physically, he doesn’t even look like the same player.

I kept it real with his Mom. I don’t agree with some of Coach Primes ways of disciplining. Personally it is stupid to me to say for someone to be there at 9 o’clock and they get there at 8:55 but you dock them as late and punish them.

The media was saying he was late or missing meetings but technically that was not the case. But rules are rules so he has to get right
I told his moms to stay on his ass, don’t let up. Yes he can make it at another school but he choose this path, he said he wanted to be great and coached by the best…well what’s the problem.
He don’t have to be Trav but goddam just do what he’s doing…for as being a pro while in college.
She agreed and thanked me for this encouraging words….

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told his moms to stay on his ass, don’t let up. Yes he can make it at another school but he choose this path, he said he wanted to be great and coached by the best…well what’s the problem.
He don’t have to be Trav but goddam just do what he’s doing…for as being a pro while in college.
She agreed and thanked me for this encouraging words….
At the end of the day, playing time and money will win out. His NIL market is still good. Schools like Syracuse who are trying to make moves would offer him a $300,000 NIL deal and playing time. A few schools would offer him that right now.

1. Syracuse
2. UCF
3. SMU

Thats why I say he probably is gone if the spring does not work out. His value is still good and too many options available.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
At the end of the day, playing time and money will win out. His NIL market is still good. Schools like Syracuse who are trying to make moves would offer him a $300,000 NIL deal and playing time. A few schools would offer him that right now.

1. Syracuse
2. UCF
3. SMU

Thats why I say he probably is gone if the spring does not work out. His value is still good and too many options available.
You been very consistent with throwing anything against the wall… I give you that lmao

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ba104ef7f47b4e31985aec34c92a6a18_md.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Them boys getting that work in

Miami with Shedeur Sanders, Cam Ward, & Kyron Drones (3 of the TOP 5 QBs in CFB): SELECT QB​

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

From Workouts Straight To The Yacht with Cam Ward, Kyron Drones, Shedeur Sanders & His O-Line​

@ms.p65943 hours ago
Yes indeed. Bucky we see you grinding out here with the media vids keeping us fed man. Keep cooking baby, your Texas families are here for it! Much love, prayers and support to you all. - Now Iook at us all up late. Knowing full well we’re going to be sleepy in church service. Lol”

“@melisagroff68925 minutes ago
people randomly getting to watch the future of the NFL - EPIC”

@LaVondaCoulter3 hours ago
Well this was a nice surprise video at 4 am ”

@gregorytyse93171 hour ago
16:31 young buck, you missed a golden opportunity to have "draped" yourself in your very own "well-off-media" embroidered towel, that move would've been super-cool. while lil'-bruh thought that he was stuntin' with the name brand towels, you would surely have out-flexed him on that tip lol! i won't charge you for that idea either”

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“@joshsalmons186732 minutes ago
Cam and Kyron are already talking trash. The Miami VT game is going to mean more to those 2. Jennings and Felton are hearing the trash talk, too”

@Shenanigansitis3 hours ago (edited)
3 of the 4 Heisman finalists working out together is awesome.. I love”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can't even imagine the amount of pussy getting thrown at the stars of this team by students, alumni, boosters, and the locals. I really hope that they protect themselves at all times.

I’m say this outta all of the players I think Shilo be bangin a bunny

I seen this big nose blonde hair bunny with him a few times… you won’t catch her on camera.
Bucky really don’t be showing much of her.

I know he addressed her once as a business person or something like that…

You remember this….

This her, she was finally with them the night Deion had the sportsperson of the year award.

Just realized I never post the pic…

(I remembered seeing her in videos a couple times)
Sideline for the spring game….
Shilo told her something once, which made me notice her….(shape didn’t look bad)

3-F8-FCE56-9-B39-4476-ACEB-8247-BA08-FDCD.png

B190-DD43-5015-45-AD-9172-B94-DC95733-CA.png

17453-C8-C-EE0-A-4851-BFE9-0-E609-DF20-A76.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Will the spring game have folks talking crazy like they were last year…

When they saw this, remember it was said he wasn’t coming to cold ass Boulder

A5-ADDDD5-5-B4-D-460-E-BE57-07-CCC865-EB83.png

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will the spring game have folks talking crazy like they were last year…

When they saw this, remember it was said he wasn’t coming to cold ass Boulder

A5-ADDDD5-5-B4-D-460-E-BE57-07-CCC865-EB83.png
Not sure what’s going on with him now but he has had contact with FSU

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now it appears that Cormani McClain is headed to the portal. For now I would say the situation is fluid but I would not anticipate him being on the roster.

The Buffs have communicated their desire to have him stay

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@Cormani McClain say young fellow leave Boulder and return to Florida… so these talking heads can be right…

(I’m say this, I briefly saw something two months ago that had like, ok it’s happening)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion showed Al major love

He played Bucky, “How many times Bo called you”

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now it appears that Cormani McClain is headed to the portal. For now I would say the situation is fluid but I would not anticipate him being on the roster.

The Buffs have communicated their desire to have him stay

Maybe he just isn't good enough to play. It happens sometimes. The DB room is cleared out for him to earn his sport, but maybe the structure and discipline isn't worth it.

Good luck to him and I hope he makes it to the league for his family.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Maybe he just isn't good enough to play. It happens sometimes. The DB room is cleared out for him to earn his sport, but maybe the structure and discipline isn't worth it.

You 100% right and many times we be just saying shit

We he still or leave it’s 50/50

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You could be right. With the Buffs having the worst defense statistically in college football and still not being able to get on the field makes you wonder.