FRANIS NGANNOU vs. ANTHONY JOSHUA IS A DONE DEAL!!!!!!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ngannou

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I think he still has at least one more big payday coming in boxing.

I see the rematch w/ Fury out there.
Leave that Boxing alone Ngannou.
MMA needs a new promoter to help these dudes make more money.
They have a good product, but the shit is all under one roof.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The same dumb ass people thinking this guy could beat Tyson fury if he was in mental and physical shape.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Keep telling yourself that, boxing is very limited, it's a completely different sport with one discipline to worry about, you have no idea how fast an elite wrestler can close the distance and get their hands on you. At that point it's already over for the boxer. You're out of your mind if you think that any boxing heavyweight makes it out of a fight with Jon Jones without going to sleep lmao

I don't disagree about the styles being more varied but when it comes to striking...it's not even a contest. All I'm saying is that Jones or anyone else better HOPE that a legit heavyweight doesn't land a few punches before Jones goes to ground. a 250+lb man throwing straight bombs in 4oz gloves....cmon man.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't disagree about the styles being more varied but when it comes to striking...it's not even a contest. All I'm saying is that Jones or anyone else better HOPE that a legit heavyweight doesn't land a few punches before Jones goes to ground. a 250+lb man throwing straight bombs in 4oz gloves....cmon man.

A smart MMA fighter wouldn’t attempt to stand and trade with a legit heavyweight boxer.

The second the fight starts the MMA fighter's on the ground saying "Let's go"!

soccer-slide.gif

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shyyyyyyyytttt...there's no MMA fighter alive taking a punch from a serious heavyweight with 4 oz UFC gloves. They'd kill someone

Taking a punch??? Bruh, they gonna wrestle and choke out that heavyweight boxer.

There's no need to try any standup.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Been a while since I seen a boxer get folded like that...
I like them both tho ..this was a good night for boxing