Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
roger-the-kangaroo-sanctuary-alice-springs-2_custom-e0dfceba6d2665cc8cc0daa5a57eae2bcda46ad8-s1100-c50.jpg
I’m going back to Rio De Janeiro next week on June 15 for 25 days of vacation coolness. I’ve been working like crazy now it’s time to chill.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Some???? Nigga all of em. Flying out to pay to fuck a bitch in some family dollar flip flops. Pussy is free my niggaz don't let nobody fool.

Bout to start my own series. Internet Bros. Where I show these lames how to fuck these hoes off these apps and sites for free.

Last edited:

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Some???? Nigga all of em. Flying out to pay to fuck a bitch in some family dollar flip flops. Pussy is free my niggaz don't let nobody fool.

Bout to start my own series. Internet Bros. Where I show these lames how to fuck these hoes off these apps and sites for free.
Looking forward to the series, homey

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Probably didn't start that series did ya?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Probably didn't start that series did ya?
Naw when I thought on it I figured I'd keep that sauce for myself. Niggaz seem excited to have to go to 3rd world countries and pay for pussy. Why should I change their way of living.

But in the last month I've added a chick that works for the CDC is fine with me being married and just wants to hangout and fuck. To date it has cost me $12. $10 for parking 1 night and got her a $2 apple juice on my way over to smash.

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw when I thought on it I figured I'd keep that sauce for myself. Niggaz seem excited to have to go to 3rd world countries and pay for pussy. Why should I change their way of living.

But in the last month I've added a chick that works for the CDC is fine with me being married and just wants to hangout and fuck. To date it has cost me $12. $10 for parking 1 night and got her a $2 apple juice on my way over to smash.

This woman has all her teeth?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Black community a community that cares more about who the next man is fucking than getting their own finances together. The Black community a community that wants to fuck their friends wives or girlfriends instead of finding their own wife or girlfriend. The black community a community that cares more about the notches on the belt than actually taking care of the kids that were created by the notches on that belt. The most important thing in the Black community is not how much money you have, not where you live, not your education level, not how many languages you speak, but who you fucking. Everybody wants to know who you fucking.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Spoken like a true suckaz niggas make observations and u niggas get defensive. U prolly overseas paying for “love” right damn now LMAO
nope . here in US. you just wished that. just a pure hata that never pulled anything but hood boogers and paying for sex by buying their weave extensions

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

bitch sounds hideous. any woman that allows that is approaching 400

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Niggas wake up with l dick on there minds? Who's thinking about passport brotha at 5 in the morning? Did you at least wash your ass and brushed your gums? Glass of water at least. Waking up with that much hate on your heart has to be bad for your health. I heard excessive hating causes diabetes and irritable bowel syndrome. Nigga ain't had a settled stomach or a solid shit since he found out passport brotha exist.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Lol just say you ain't got no game homie. Baby girl ain't over 150lbs. Some chicks just like fucking with real niggaz. You ain't a real 1 so I guess you can't relate.
you cappin. that bish probably looks like glorilla

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who does she remind you of if she so fine? Ain't hard to knock an American chick especially from a dating app.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Black community a community that cares more about who the next man is fucking than getting their own finances together. The Black community a community that wants to fuck their friends wives or girlfriends instead of finding their own wife or girlfriend. The black community a community that cares more about the notches on the belt than actually taking care of the kids that were created by the notches on that belt. The most important thing in the Black community is not how much money you have, not where you live, not your education level, not how many languages you speak, but who you fucking. Everybody wants to know who you fucking.
Things a self hating coon would say. :yes: