43-Year-Old Bernice Burgos

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta give it up to the sistas. If they keep themselves up, they can be fine asf well into their 50s and still turn heads. No other race of women can say that. ALL of my white friends speak on it. How their cave bitches are washed and naggy while black women age like fine wine. Still naggy, but at least you got something that’s easy on the eyes to deal with.

Not all of ‘em though. Some of y’all got some big Ray Lewis lookin spouses. Backs extra wide.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Bernice-Burgos-Transformation-Before-And-After-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Yup, looks natural to me.

:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I gotta give it up to the sistas. If they keep themselves up, they can be fine asf well into their 50s and still turn heads. No other race of women can say that. ALL of my white friends speak on it. How their cave bitches are washed and naggy while black women age like fine wine. Still naggy, but at least you got something that’s easy on the eyes to deal with.

Not all of ‘em though. Some of y’all got some big Ray Lewis lookin spouses. Backs extra wide.
Bingooo.. like I said many times on here the expectancy in the adult entertainment game can easily go for longer than 20+ yrs if they take care of themselves and know how to hustle. This is without the medical "help". If you add that extra touch the expectancy expands even more. If an athlete could last for 20+ yrs or longer and get that money nobody would complain. Same thing with these hoes if they could get this bread for long periods of time than fuck it go get it. Pretty sure if ya nigs was making money off these broads ya would say the same thing

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of these niggas on this board are frauds and undercover. She's a fine bitch and holding up well for her age. Niggas talking all this shit about her but would fuck the shit out of her if she let them. Also, she looks better than most of the bitches that gets posted on this board.
Yup! I would fuck the dawg shit out of her if I could. These niggas is tripping hard.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of these niggas on this board are frauds and undercover. She's a fine bitch and holding up well for her age. Niggas talking all this shit about her but would fuck the shit out of her if she let them. Also, she looks better than most of the bitches that gets posted on this board.
Yes shes fuckable. We been seeing her show her ass for 20 yea now
The thrill is gone. The face is cute, the body is fake. If that is what gets yall going, then cool. Some cats ain't impressed by it. Yea she is fuckable

Ashanti is 43 and all natural has a personality and been aging like fine wine. That i am more impressed by

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard that Jaylen Brown from the Celtics is tapping this. Looks like fun but I would be careful not to become another vic. He just signed the most lucrative contract in nba history. I'm sure that she's pulling out all of the tricks

Double en tendre.....

Kim, Kiesha, Shaniqua, Tiffany......etc

Yeah, she pulling them up to the crib!! Haha

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I gotta confess . I was 27 and I'm about to knock down this bad mfr , used to run the 200 and 400 in college and track club after . long story short , i thought she was mid 30's ,until i pulled the panties down and saw nothing but gray hair . i was fucked up for weeks .

So how old was she really?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I gotta confess . I was 27 and I'm about to knock down this bad mfr , used to run the 200 and 400 in college and track club after . long story short , i thought she was mid 30's ,until i pulled the panties down and saw nothing but gray hair . i was fucked up for weeks .

I'm stealing this future classic teen raunchy rom com moment

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How was the box though