Golden Jade she did a lot of scenes with brothas any updates where she’s at now?
xHamster
xhamster.com
Dead, there were post about her whereabouts and how she died on this board sometime back search the board.
Golden Jade she did a lot of scenes with brothas any updates where she’s at now?
xHamster
xhamster.com
Damn, thanks for the update.Dead, there were post about her whereabouts and how she died on this board sometime back search the board.
Bruh, please please please stop it lol.I know this page is centered around women but happened to Delvin Weed he was funny as hell LOL
Lol I’ll get back focusedBruh, please please please stop it lol.
I know this page is centered around women but happened to Delvin Weed he was funny as hell LOL
Dude...dont start this shit.
I check that account hasn’t been active since 2016Dude...dont start this shit.
Lol its cool playa just trying to protect you from getting stomped out. The fourm is awesome however the brother's that comment regularly on the forum get very sensitive when someone brings up male porn stars even though the name of the forum is titled "ex porn stars in their new lives after porn" it doesn't differentiate male or female but most of us are here for the females bring up a male and the petty, unnecessary fighting starts.Lol I’ll get back focused
Courtenay Moore
![]()
Courtenay Moore
Courtenay Moore is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Courtenay Moore and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.www.facebook.com
I think she may have had cancer at some point, but I don't remember, I heard that years ago.
![]()
![]()
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
Since you are an OG in the fourm and have been in past debates about male pornstars the brothers that have been in the fourm awhile will show you grace bringing up male pornstars I tried to stop the petty unnecessary homophilia debates when a newer member Nice.J brung up Devin Weed I didn't want him to get trashed for it. Me personally I dont see a issue with bringing up male pornstars however I all to well remember the heated debates some brothers had over itHonestly there are no male pornstars who I care about for the most part. That said, I'm curious to know if B. Pumper is still in prison and where in the world Jake Steed is.
Latinas
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
![]()
Ana Carolina Oliveira
Ana Carolina Oliveira. 1,597 followers · 1 talking about this. Sem filtro, sem invenção: quem sou aqui, sou também em todo lugarwww.facebook.com
Courtenay Moore
![]()
Courtenay Moore
Courtenay Moore is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Courtenay Moore and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.www.facebook.com
I think she may have had cancer at some point, but I don't remember, I heard that years ago.
![]()
![]()
Bitch got a big ass headWhat about jaylin (or jailyn) from LA?
![]()
What about jaylin (or jailyn) from LA?
![]()
I can’t confirm but I heard Jake Steed fled the country messing with a minor.Honestly there are no male pornstars who I care about for the most part. That said, I'm curious to know if B. Pumper is still in prison and where in the world Jake Steed is.
There's a couple, Aria/Elly/Ellis B:Question:
Is there a one hit wonder in porn that left an impression on you? It’s fair to say less than 10 scenes to qualify as a one hit wonders, for me Ashanni in “All Dat Azz 6” she only has one credit she did a scene with Darren James wonder if she caught HIV by him and that’s why she only did one porno flick.
![]()
Whatever happened to Essence Injoi?Question:
Is there a one hit wonder in porn that left an impression on you? It’s fair to say less than 10 scenes to qualify as a one hit wonders, for me Ashanni in “All Dat Azz 6” she only has one credit she did a scene with Darren James wonder if she caught HIV by him and that’s why she only did one porno flick.
![]()
Dawg I agree totally but whenever Male porn stars are brung up the homophobia Brothers lash out against the brother that brung it up hell I have Male pornstar heros myself but don't bring them up cause I am not with the silly petty unnecessary back and forth debates about it.To be honest who cares..... It sounds like some of yall niggas are neither homophobia or jealous or maybe both at the same time.... I mean they are "Male pornstars" for a reason hence the name they getting paid in the industry for having sex with couple of women... They getting more puzzies than most of everyone including myself in this forum I know some of yall could be virgins which I have no issues with that...
If @Nice.J wanna bring up Devin Weed(since he could be a fan of his works) he can... I mean we all watch porn so who cares? Like seriously I feel like some of yall niggas feel insecure about y'all selves worrying about someone else who fucking bad bitches.... And try hate on them for it... For doing their job.....
Didn’t both of them do more than 10 films not sure if they qualify as a one hit wonderWhatever happened to Essence Injoi?
Sup TinaMy nigga what is up with you hating male pornstars?...... You jealous you can't fuck bad bitches like them?.....
2012![]()
2022
Yeah I think that as well but seeing 5 to 10 pages of the board with brothers calling guys "simps", "gay", "homosexual", "fag", "faggot", "you on some gay shit", "I feel fag vibes from you" etc, etc, lol was just trying to stop it before it happens for the countless time on this board. All because some us of brothers actually see nothing wrong with giving a male porn star his flowers for being a slut slaying king.Well you could just ignore them... Like who cares... Lol we all watch porn regardless.... So.... I think all depends on what type of crowds you are in.... If they are not down in that conversation.. I understand what you coming from
Zuri - Sharifa SmithWho was she f.k.a..?