Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coyote said:
Hey FoeFive:

Could you please see if you can find
All In One Keylogger v2.8 (for Windows) from relytec.com

th_57978_All_in_One_boxSmall_122_572lo.jpg

th_57981_All_in_One_small_main_screen_122_415lo.jpg

I've seen a few older versions of Keyloggers on this board, but their security features are no longer up to date.
Thank you in advance for your help and all your efforts.
for the fam
pw= dicblack
Description :
Advanced Invisible Keylogger is the most powerful stealth spy software offered by ToolAnywhere! Advanced Invisible Keylogger runs silently at the lowest level of Windows capturing every keystroke including usernames and windows log-on passwords. Advanced Invisible Keylogger can also capture active window text, text typed in all popular instant messengers including AOL, YAHOO, ICQ, MSN and AIM.

DaWishmaker

Star
Platinum Member
I've been lookin thru here trying to find 'Avast Anti-Virus' can't find it... don't know if you already put this up or anything but if you can help me out... Thanks... And good looking with the Clone DVD joint

DAT NIGGA RAY

Potential Star
Registered
hey foefive,

Im looking for the audio book by TD Jakes called Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits.

I appreciate it...

ray

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Yooooo my dude...

Do you know of any program that will let you record audio from a cassette to an audio file on your computer? Dude at radio shack sold me audio cable and said to connect it to the headphone jack but he said I needed some software to record.

Da Brown Hornet

Star
Registered
Pussy Krook...

1. Connect the tape player to the LINE-IN input plug on your sound card. My cassette player is an old Walkman. You may prefer to use a stereo system. I use a 1/8" mini-jack to go from player to PC. Confused? Just go to an electronics store.

2. Make sure you have got the Line Source selected. On my system it is found via Control Panel/Multimedia/Multi-media Properties/Devices.

3. I turn down the player, but hit play. If all works correctly, I get the music playing out of my PC speakers.

4. If you're an absolute beginner with a PC, that's OK. You can use MusicMatch Jukebox as an efficient means of recording from LINE-IN. Simply hit play on the cassette player and hit record on the jukebox. What you should end up with is a WAV file that is around 10 MB in size for every minute of recording.

5. If you're a little more advanced, you may want to substitute MusicMatch for an audio editor. I use Cool Edit 2000 as it is pretty easy to operate and I've got audio restoration plug-ins that work quite well with it. Boot up the audio editor and make sure you have set your recording parameters to 44.1 khz, stereo and 16 bit. The resulting WAV file will be of 'CD quality'.

6. To convert the WAV to MP3, there are a lot of choices. If you're a beginner, you may want to download an all-in-one package that offers an MP3 encoder, decoder and player. See the MP3 section of this site. When you go to encode remember that the higher the bit-rate, the higher the audible quality of the music. An MP3 file in stereo at 128Kbps is the standard, but you can go much higher if you want.

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/1316/

Hope that helps a little

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Propellarheads reason 3 if you can get your hands on it. THX in advance !

B

blackcity

The Best Of Brandy And Never Say Never @ 320 BitRate

fam... am lookin for these two brandy joints at 320 BitRate... I know... I know... 320... but am commiting myself to owing anyone who drops it a great big favor as well... much propz in advance... I owe you one buddy

41YD7ZJ819L._SS500_.jpg

51JX31WWZQL._SS500_.jpg

jmad93

Potential Star
Registered