U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Too bad all the vacation states other than Cali are Republican controlled.
Nevada, Arizona, New York, and Hawaii are always in the top seven states as far as tourism. I saw a bumper sticker in Mesa, AZ that said "We (Californiaed) your Arizona"... :mad: lol

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is happening quite a bit, especially in Texas. This abortion rule is really fucking up women especially white women. People sit back and just watch the destruction of white people from their own doing.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A whoooole lot of white bitches will have given birth by the time the general elections comes around. Salty bitches will then wanna vote Dem. Dumb hoes voted their c-sections into law, now all women need to suffer. Now they can’t change it for easily a decade.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A whoooole lot of white bitches will have given birth by the time the general elections comes around. Salty bitches will then wanna vote Dem. Dumb hoes voted their c-sections into law, now all women need to suffer. Now they can’t change it for easily a decade.
Nope white people are still having trouble having kids.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what the racial makeup for this is.

I hate today's Journalism. No one links back to the actual study, meaning no one read it. After searching through several publications, one actually gives a link but to see the paper you have to pay. Finally, after checking to see if the authors were actually interviewed I found this answer:

"The researchers will explore how the Texas law may have disproportionately impacted certain demographic groups when detailed birth data become available in the coming months."

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I hate today's Journalism. No one links back to the actual study, meaning no one read it. After searching through several publications, one actually gives a link but to see the paper you have to pay. Finally, after checking to see if the authors were actually interviewed I found this answer:

"The researchers will explore how the Texas law may have disproportionately impacted certain demographic groups when detailed birth data become available in the coming months."

"The study's findings highlight how abortion bans have real implications for birthing people :smh: , thousands of whom may have had no choice but to continue an unwanted or unsafe pregnancy to term," says Suzanne Bell, Ph.D., MPH, assistant professor in the Bloomberg School's Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health and one of the study's lead authors. "Notably, the majority of people who seek abortions live below or close to the poverty line. So many of these birthing people and their families were likely struggling financially even before the recent birth."

easy_b

BGOL Investor
"The study's findings highlight how abortion bans have real implications for birthing people :smh:, thousands of whom may have had no choice but to continue an unwanted or unsafe pregnancy to term," says Suzanne Bell, Ph.D., MPH, assistant professor in the Bloomberg School's Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health and one of the study's lead authors. "Notably, the majority of people who seek abortions live below or close to the poverty line. So many of these birthing people and their families were likely struggling financially even before the recent birth."
Yep unfortunately most of the pregnancies in taxes are from Hispanic and blacks. Hell Texas is officially a Hispanic state. Also, there has been a lot of women dying because of bad pregnancies, especially in Texas. A lot of these fucking people should have voted for Hillary Clinton. They can make this right next year by kicking out a lot of Republicans, but they have to be committed to it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Folks have to show up in August on the 8th to stop the change that would require a higher threshold for ballot initiatives, and then again in the fall for this, if it makes it on the ballot.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member