UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well not everyone that feels scammed is on BGOL. I'm commenting on anyone that feels scammed. News is news. Like I said earlier, I doubt there are any Ukrainians or North Koreans on the board but we can talk about their experience.
its starting to sound like this people complaining of being scammed imaginary

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I get that. My statement remains valid though. This thread has 3 kinds of people.
1. Those that donated and have no problem with Tariq.
2. Those that donated and feel like they were scammed.
3. Those that didn't donate but have an opinion.

The only group that has a legitimate beef are #2. Everyone else is just commenting.

Of course, most in this thread fall under category 3. Shootin the shit and talking shit, especially after grifting scam SPOILERS hilariously materialize, has always been the nature of this Board since day one. That's never going to change.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course, most in this thread fall under category 3. Shootin the shit and talking shit, especially after grifting scam SPOILERS hilariously materialize, has always been the nature of this Board since day one. That's never going to change.
Where these scam spoilers at? Who said they got scammed ? I’m just tryin to be informed :dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn't referring to "someone saying they got scammed" with Reeq's bullshit. I was referring to the initial pitch (1st post) and how it played out in reality after cats called it. Not the 1st time that has happened on here.
What exactly did Kats call? I’m missing something here.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see nothing about someone saying they got scammed :dunno:
See, there's the disconnect right there. "Scammed" is a subjective experience. Its basically the difference between what you expected and what you received. No one can define another person's scam. If people donated and were promised an Ivory Tower with platinum door handles and they got gold instead, they can legitimately say they were scammed. No one can define that experience for another person. So if people sent Tariq money on the expectation/promise that they were going to get what was sold in the promotion video and they got a storefront comedy club instead then who are we to say they weren't "scammed"?

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor

From youtube comment section.​

This could have been something truly great. As someone who donated, It's unfortunate that he abused the trust and hope that the community had for him to follow through on a worthwhile venture. Many argue that the building on Crenshaw (4345 Crenshaw Blvd; .35acres at 11,882sq.ft.) that he "intended" to buy was a long shot and that the building he brought at (2121 W Jefferson Blvd;.12acres at 2,400sq.ft.) is still a win. It Is Not. That building is clearly significantly smaller and is not even zoned for anything that he promised in this original campaign video. He said there would be multiple sections for history, a floor assigned for the movie theater, a floor assigned for conference rooms, and I'd assume office space for management. That would be at minimum between 3-4 stories to accommodate. As mentioned, the property he brought is only zoned for two and he likely won't be able to build on it. Second, he said it would take at least $1million to start and $7million to complete. If that were the case, seeing as how he made that goal, why would you then take that and purchase a lot that you can't even build on? You would think that with his ability to secure that many funds, his connections within the industry would be more than confident to donate significant funds to secure the remaining $6million. Until he made that, he should have put that money somewhere that would generate interest while he raised the remaining funds. LA Real Estate isn't cheap, there's no denying that. However, I'm sure he knew that going into this venture. There are multiple other lots that would be adequate for this. One most glaring at (1730 W Olympic Blvd; .95acres at 13K sq.ft. with 6 STORIES!!!). AND IT'S CURRENTLY FOR SALE! Come on! You know damn well this would've come up in his research for a location to secure. All that can be surmised is that he secured that other location for other purposes using the money he got from the community. It would be an unfortunate but unsurprising turn of events where that space becomes "FBA Headquarters" or something outside of the original intent. Only to be passed down through his family within the next five years . Please stop putting people like this up on a pedestal. Tariq, either just give the money back or put that building truly in a financial trust dedicated solely towards the community and it's purposes. I'd submit to you to address this directly in a video and not hide it in one of your 2hr long tirades in which you give it 90secs of attention and dismiss this as "hating", or "cooning" or "bed-wenching" or whatever inflammatory word that gets folks cackling and not addressing anything at all. All I want is the community moving forward to some sense of a unified front that puts us on a level playing field.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This could have been something truly great. As someone who donated, It's unfortunate that he abused the trust and hope that the community had for him to follow through on a worthwhile venture. Many argue that the building on Crenshaw (4345 Crenshaw Blvd; .35acres at 11,882sq.ft.) that he "intended" to buy was a long shot and that the building he brought at (2121 W Jefferson Blvd;.12acres at 2,400sq.ft.) is still a win. It Is Not. That building is clearly significantly smaller and is not even zoned for anything that he promised in this original campaign video. He said there would be multiple sections for history, a floor assigned for the movie theater, a floor assigned for conference rooms, and I'd assume office space for management. That would be at minimum between 3-4 stories to accommodate. As mentioned, the property he brought is only zoned for two and he likely won't be able to build on it. Second, he said it would take at least $1million to start and $7million to complete. If that were the case, seeing as how he made that goal, why would you then take that and purchase a lot that you can't even build on? You would think that with his ability to secure that many funds, his connections within the industry would be more than confident to donate significant funds to secure the remaining $6million. Until he made that, he should have put that money somewhere that would generate interest while he raised the remaining funds. LA Real Estate isn't cheap, there's no denying that. However, I'm sure he knew that going into this venture. There are multiple other lots that would be adequate for this. One most glaring at (1730 W Olympic Blvd; .95acres at 13K sq.ft. with 6 STORIES!!!). AND IT'S CURRENTLY FOR SALE! Come on! You know damn well this would've come up in his research for a location to secure. All that can be surmised is that he secured that other location for other purposes using the money he got from the community. It would be an unfortunate but unsurprising turn of events where that space becomes "FBA Headquarters" or something outside of the original intent. Only to be passed down through his family within the next five years . Please stop putting people like this up on a pedestal. Tariq, either just give the money back or put that building truly in a financial trust dedicated solely towards the community and it's purposes. I'd submit to you to address this directly in a video and not hide it in one of your 2hr long tirades in which you give it 90secs of attention and dismiss this as "hating", or "cooning" or "bed-wenching" or whatever inflammatory word that gets folks cackling and not addressing anything at all. All I want is the community moving forward to some sense of a unified front that puts us on a level playing field.
there_you_have_it.jpg

A well articulated explanation as to why some donors feel cheated...Can't make it any planer than this.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

2829.jpeg

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

But wait there's more...remorse and bewilderment:

Boy Nina Big

1 year ago
I donated $1k to this scam. Where’s the museum Umar #2?

Phihlello the one

1 year ago
Be patient.he already addressed this issue

Kiree Roach
10 months ago
@Phihlello the one what he say addressing it? I donated as well

Tony Stone

3 months ago
So it's a pan-African museum? I thought it was going to be FBA. I'm so confused.

Jay H

8 months ago
I'm just happy I donated. Our combined donations helped us make history!!!

1 reply

Sergio Woods

Sergio Woods

4 months ago
What history? He bought a small ass building that can't accommodate anything that he promised in this video lol...
emoji_u1f605.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f602.png

============================================================================================

Folks who called the SPOILER last year, just like in this very thread:

IndigoKing 1111

11 months ago
This what im talking about i would be proud to donate but it got to be legit

Kujo Qtaro

11 months ago

Y’all love getting scammed by these folks lol

John Coast

1 year ago
The museum is truly hidden
emoji_u1f606.png
‍♂

Mike Green

1 year ago
LOL this dude is one of the most vicious liars ever
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f605.png
he lied and said that the Neema Group sold this property to some whites for less money so they could open a weed dispensary. I'm on their website right now and that property is still active lol lying ass dude.

Justin

1 year ago
lmao all y'all got finessed by this clown, scammer, and grifter. aint no museum and never will be

Jc

1 year ago
Fraud he done ran away with the money y’all donated and feeding his white mother in law lol she run that house

THE LOGICAL NEGRO

1 year ago

Dominique Jones

9 months ago
Lol it's somewhere over there

Graham

1 year ago
I love how gullible you people are. lol

THE LOGICAL NEGRO

1 year ago
You want a million dollars to rent a building and put up copies of pictures and still ask for donations for the upkeep. People don't be surprised if he magickly gets the rest of the money and continues to ask for upkeep money

Redpill Success

1 year ago
It's the same scam. It's called affinity fraud

Redpill Success

1 year ago
Most of us have some sort of street smarts, to spot a scam. Knock your self out donating

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So instead of answering the question, "Is it that space the museum he pitched to crowd fund? Yes or No?" from a neutral stand point, you go straight...

Footloose shoes kevin bacon GIF on GIFER - by Tulmaran

The name fits :lol::roflmao:
I listened to the pitch. He said it’s gonna be the worlds first grassroots owned and controlled museum. Million to get the land and get it up and running. What’s missing?? :dunno: Just say what you seeing and stop with the damn riddles.
Y’all keep moving the goal post.
First it was people on here donated and said they felt scammed. Turns out. Y’all can’t find nobody that said that.
Now you want me to listen to his pitch. You not even saying what was wrong with it. You’re not standing on anything. Ya just 3 card monteing in here.
Nicca say it with ya chest!!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But wait there's more...remorse and bewilderment:

Boy Nina Big

1 year ago
I donated $1k to this scam. Where’s the museum Umar #2?

Phihlello the one

1 year ago
Be patient.he already addressed this issue

Kiree Roach
10 months ago
@Phihlello the one what he say addressing it? I donated as well

Tony Stone

3 months ago
So it's a pan-African museum? I thought it was going to be FBA. I'm so confused.

Jay H

8 months ago
I'm just happy I donated. Our combined donations helped us make history!!!

1 reply

Sergio Woods

Sergio Woods

4 months ago
What history? He bought a small ass building that can't accommodate anything that he promised in this video lol...
emoji_u1f605.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f602.png

============================================================================================

Folks who called the SPOILER last year, just like in this very thread:

IndigoKing 1111

11 months ago
This what im talking about i would be proud to donate but it got to be legit

Kujo Qtaro

11 months ago

Y’all love getting scammed by these folks lol

John Coast

1 year ago
emoji_u1f606.png
‍♂

Mike Green

1 year ago
LOL this dude is one of the most vicious liars ever
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f605.png
he lied and said that the Neema Group sold this property to some whites for less money so they could open a weed dispensary. I'm on their website right now and that property is still active lol lying ass dude.

Justin

1 year ago
lmao all y'all got finessed by this clown, scammer, and grifter. aint no museum and never will be

Jc

1 year ago
Fraud he done ran away with the money y’all donated and feeding his white mother in law lol she run that house

THE LOGICAL NEGRO

1 year ago

Dominique Jones

9 months ago
Lol it's somewhere over there

Graham

1 year ago
I love how gullible you people are. lol

THE LOGICAL NEGRO

1 year ago
You want a million dollars to rent a building and put up copies of pictures and still ask for donations for the upkeep. People don't be surprised if he magickly gets the rest of the money and continues to ask for upkeep money

Redpill Success

1 year ago
It's the same scam. It's called affinity fraud

Redpill Success

1 year ago
Most of us have some sort of street smarts, to spot a scam. Knock your self out donating
Gat damn :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I listened to the pitch. He said it’s gonna be the worlds first grassroots owned and controlled museum. Million to get the land and get it up and running. What’s missing?? :dunno: Just say what you seeing and stop with the damn riddles.
Y’all keep moving the goal post.
First it was people on here donated and said they felt scammed. Turns out. Y’all can’t find nobody that said that.
Now you want me to listen to his pitch. You not even saying what was wrong with it. You’re not standing on anything. Ya just 3 card monteing in here.
Nicca say it with ya chest!!

:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol:

That username fits you to a motherfuckin tee :lol::roflmao:

dance GIF by Paramount Movies
footloose kevin bacon GIF by Paramount Movies

Dance Backflip GIF by Paramount Movies
kevin bacon dancing GIF by STARZ

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol:

That username fits you to a motherfuckin tee :lol::roflmao:

dance GIF by Paramount Movies
footloose kevin bacon GIF by Paramount Movies

Dance Backflip GIF by Paramount Movies
kevin bacon dancing GIF by STARZ
Nicca ya still ain’t said shit. At least ya boy triiiied to answer the question. Failed. But tried. At this point you just clowning. I’m really trying to see if it’s any validity in y’all claims or ya just some despising negroes. Looking like the latter

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Nicca ya still ain’t said shit. At least ya boy triiiied to answer the question. Failed. But tried. At this point you just clowning. I’m really trying to see if it’s any validity in y’all claims or ya just some despising negroes. Looking like the latter
U slow man

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
U slow man

In other words, he prob donated with not even a donor name acknowledgement on the the bar counter or seat of the bar stools of the HIDDEN BOOM BOOM ROOM :lol:

This right here :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:
I listened to the pitch. He said it’s gonna be the worlds first grassroots owned and controlled museum. Million to get the land and get it up and running. What’s missing?? :dunno:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
kevin bacon dance GIF by Paramount Movies

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these look like from a year ago when there wasn’t a museum and of people saying he will never open a museum. :dunno: I’m looking for something since it’s opened of people that have donated.
Well, I can’t speak for anybody.

I donated to HC1 and HC2 and went to both premier screenings out here in LA ten years ago. When HC3 was coming out and he started venturing into all these side project like the Eugenicist and Mink Slide I exited the Tariq train and never looked back. This museum shit just looked suspect to me because what he said he planned on doing with the original location in Crenshaw, I knew it was going to take waaaaaay more money than what he was trying to raise. Especially out here in LA.

The rest of the shit is just comedic value to me. I ain’t got no dog in the fight but I enjoy the laughs.