UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
50 pages of a nigga they don't like. I believe mangobob is Taharka Bey, the clown that flew across the Country to get Tariq's autograph but instead got bitch slapped
That's the only thing that makes sense.
Shim did ramp up shemotional overposts around that time.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Is she obsessed with Tariq? She really has this much time on her hands?

Tariq has actually spent more time talking about her and Tone than the other way around.

She was notorious for blocking anybody who even mentions the letters FBA or asks her to work Tariq, she's just now only beginning to speak on it more. Especially after the Rock Newman interview.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peanut was born in December 1989, she's 20 years younger than Tariq who was born in July 1969

in 2001, Peanut would have been 12

Set-your-phasers-to-oh-snap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is where your money went

So, this "FBAstream" is charging $8.99 per Month for access to old recycled youtube clips :lol::roflmao2:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tha fuck is that shit?
:roflmao2: :lol: :roflmao2: :lol:

Mr. Race Baiter’s extended family.

IMG-5802.jpg

"It's not easy fighting for reparations, FAMILYYYYYY!! For now, me and my extended but FBA supportive family will be taking some much needed relaxation vacation time so that we can have the energy it takes to continue fighting for reparations behind the scenes, ya dig?"

"In the meantime, hit the link below to get a good deal on the freshest FBA hoodies for this upcoming fall...lata, FAMILYYYY!!"

FBA Foundational Black American Lineage ADOS Pullover Hoodie for Sale by  TheFinestTees | Redbubble

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The "Foundational Black American Descendants of Slaves That We Refuse To Claim Are of West African Origin" Movement will eventually cannibalize itself. I wonder what's the next divisive bullshit based in nothing that YouTube University niggas will propagate like their lives depend on it.

Watching these grift hashtags self-implode after SPOILERS materialize is hilariously entertaining, man :lol::roflmao:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yet we all know the loudest voices exposing bussyriq & strappy yvette arent "africans" or as yall call 'tethers" they've been who yall would call "fba" or "ados".. but we know u must hold on to the narrative &hate rhetoric cos thats all u have