TRUMP INDICTED! AGAIN, AGAIN... and yet, AGAIN!!!

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
images

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont they realize all they are just helping him to get votes and more donation money,

they have no idea what the fuck they are doing, they ignore everybody just to focus

on fags and trannys, they gassed up them wacky trannys so much they going on shooting sprees now,

they fucked up forcing people to take experimental drugs they NEVER NEEDED only to have to worry about

mid to long term effects now and if there are some, Nobodys accountable for it...

Now they are literally Keeping Trump in the Race and helping fund his campaign..

what he got like a Million plus in donations because of an arrest that didnt happen..

Now how much will he get??

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yawn:

Nothing will happen.

This dude was told by Congress to come testify and he told them to fuck off.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
What poetic justice it would be that the New York and Georgia district attorney’s are both African Americans especially when Trump’s first run in with the law was way back in the early 80’s when him and his father refused to rent properties to African Americans.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Trump gets indicted so now black people are gonna live in a utopia. No more racism, no more police violence, no more discrimination on jobs, etc. cause Trump gonna get locked up. We racism free now.
NO, not at all. It just means that no matter what, he will have a criminal indictment on his record to match is twice impeachment. I seriously doubt if he does a minute in jail, and will spin the shit of this and white folks will go along with it but what he can't say is that he was never criminally charge with shit.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump gets indicted so now black people are gonna live in a utopia. No more racism, no more police violence, no more discrimination on jobs, etc. cause Trump gonna get locked up. We racism free now.
Magatron maybe some of us want to see the cac that fuct the country over face some consequences. And maybe you shouldn't worry about Daddy Trump so much Magatron. I'm sure he will do just fine in general population. Maybe you can put some money on his books Magatron if that makes you feel better.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Magatron maybe some of us want to see the cac that fuct the country over face some consequences. And maybe you shouldn't worry about Daddy Trump so much Magatron. I'm sure he will do just fine in general population. Maybe you can put some money on his books Magatron if that makes you feel better.
:lol: :suicide:

What universe are you visiting from, friend? And on behalf of my fellow denizens, welcome to Earth-616

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill Clinton and George Bush did more damage to the so-called black community than Trump could dream of and you have not made one post calling for their arrest. You fake pro-blacks are mentally ill.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
NO, not at all. It just means that no matter what, he will have a criminal indictment on his record to match is twice impeachment. I seriously doubt if he does a minute in jail, and will spin the shit of this and white folks will go along with it but what he can't say is that he was never criminally charge with shit.

So what does criminally charged mean? WTF! This is all a show. Niggaz going crazy over a show or another form of symbolism. Nothing is gonna happen to him cause it’s nothing but a show.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

Cats like you overlook the 1994 Crime Bill that Biden authored. The bill that locked many blacks people up. You only look at one side. Like I said before it’s selective outrage. You overlook one racist party for another. The overlooked racist party is the one who’s done lore harm. Trump didn’t sign any crime bill. It would be different if you judged all equally.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Bill Clinton and George Bush did more damage to the so-called black community than Trump could dream of and you have not made one post calling for their arrest. You fake pro-blacks are mentally ill.

Actually I read an article that pointed out how under the Clinton administration there more blacks were incarcerated than the Bush and Regan administration combined. But these fools ain’t hearing it they just use Trump as the easy scapegoat.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmm..I dislike Trump but the things that NY's trying to get him for aren't crimes to me. Now Georgia and the Feds have a legitimate case, in my opinion.