Patrick Beverley talks about “checking in” when you enter someone’s city

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
52755837125_30d08984a1_c.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So this nigga goes to different cities and buys niggas drinks like an hoe and cowers to them like a bitch ass nigga? You good boss? Is you ok boss can I walk your city boss? Hoe ass weak ass fuck Nigga. That ain’t J princes city he don’t own Houston. He had the nerve to say Jr as in fake thug private school wanna be gangster suburban fuck boy. What?

Nigga said OT Genesis in LA Lmbaoooo that nigga is in Long Beach not Los Angeles so you call OT who is a nobody and see if it’s ok to be there? Man these clown ass pussy ass niggas .

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he means checking in as in touching bases with some people you are cool with to let them know you are in the city so they can put you up on game, then I get it.

If you are rich and highly recognizable, they can help you stay safe just by telling you where not to go. They can also plug you in to get your vices (weed, girls, cocaine, leen etc)

If PNB Rock had a homie he hit up in LA, I'm sure he would have told him not to go that Roscoes, especially with all that jewelry. That's the only kind of checking in I would do if I was famous.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BPev has to check in to come back to the West Side...

Dude just be making shit up to get mofokrs to listen to his Pod Cast.

Remember this cat said he is the reason Minnesota made the playoffs

FOH. Check-in with who???
Pat sounded like a fool. chicago niggus<<<
This nigga really needs to shut the fuck up!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

e2srNh.jpg
So this nigga goes to different cities and buys niggas drinks like an hoe and cowers to them like a bitch ass nigga? You good boss? Is you ok boss can I walk your city boss? Hoe ass weak ass fuck Nigga. That ain’t J princes city he don’t own Houston. He had the nerve to say Jr as in fake thug private school wanna be gangster suburban fuck boy. What?

Nigga said OT Genesis in LA Lmbaoooo that nigga is in Long Beach not Los Angeles so you call OT who is a nobody and see if it’s ok to be there? Man these clown ass pussy ass niggas .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If he means checking in as in touching bases with some people you are cool with to let them know you are in the city so they can put you up on game, then I get it.

If you are rich and highly recognizable, they can help you stay safe just by telling you where not to go. They can also plug you in to get your vices (weed, girls, cocaine, leen etc)

If PNB Rock had a homie he hit up in LA, I'm sure he would have told him not to go that Roscoes, especially with all that jewelry. That's the only kind of checking in I would do if I was famous.
PNB had been living in LA for 2 years. He didn’t need anybody to tell him where not to go. Anybody with half a brain knows you don’t go to the hood Roscos in a bunch of jewelry and 100k car.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some insight from a different perspective.

and he is being 100.

it ain't because you from out of town its because you have and they don't..

we used to lay for mofokrs walking out the train stations or hotels looking up at the tall buildings in amazement...☺

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
and he is being 100.

we used to lay for mofokrs walking out the train stations or hotels looking up at the tall buildings in amazement...☺
He’s just trying to appeal to low life street trash. He’s a multi millionaire. He can roll around with a squad of hired armed security and not have to worry. Check in? Nigga please for what? If I got money I’m not going to those hood spots . Why? To look hard and street? FOH

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I kinda get what he is saying. If you in town and wanna hit some spots you need a local to give you the info. Don’t go out of town without any ground intelligence. Whenever I go to majority black city I try to find a local connect to tell me where or where not to go, that’s just street smarts. You can’t roll into Memphis with New York money and start popping off in the club. That’s gonna be the wrong type of attention. The exchange rate is different. Hell, even going to Atlanta is dicey cause you don’t know what the score is at a particular establishent on a week to week basis.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I kinda get what he is saying. If you in town and wanna hit some spots you need a local to give you the info. Don’t go out of town without any ground intelligence. Whenever I go to majority black city I try to find a local connect to tell me where or where not to go, that’s just street smarts. You can’t roll into Memphis with New York money and start popping off in the club. That’s gonna be the wrong type of attention. The exchange rate is different. Hell, even going to Atlanta is dicey cause you don’t know what the score is at a particular establishent on a week to week basis.
Pussy

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Most my niggas rappers an such an we roll around an ain't never did no fucking checking in...
Like dudes say...checking in is a easy way to get robbed...
Most times niggas don't even know u in they city til u gone....
I wish I would check in...any fucking where...and believe me I been every fucking where...

Guess bgol need a list of where all the real niggas at so cats can. Check in...

Killa I'm gonna be in ya state next month...I'm gonna check in .
Coldchi Im gonna be in ya state the week after Im gonna check in..
Who every coming to Atlanta .I expect a dm or call to check in...

Lmao..foh

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm from Toronto and have been all over the United States in all the major cities and never had to check in with no gotdamn body. I was in Watts in LA a few weeks ago kickin it with some homies in Jordan Downs projects and the dudes that didn't know me treated me like I was one of them we laughed, smoked, drank and had a good ass time.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm from Toronto and have been all over the United States in all the major cities and never had to check in with no gotdamn body. I was in Watts in LA a few weeks ago kickin it with some homies in Jordan Downs projects and the dudes that didn't know me treated me like I was one of them we laughed, smoked, drank and had a good ass time.
Your lies and trolling gets dumber every post

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I grew up in South Central LA, two minutes from the Roscoe's where O'le Boy got shot at. I'll say this. You don't gotta check in with nobody. But, you have to be wise when it comes to moving around (especially on the Eastside in LA).

If you aren't Mexican, why would you want to be in East LA? If you aren't Black, why would you want to be in South Central? Now you can go anywhere you want. But if you're the who's fucking around, you're going to end up getting fucked up. That seems to be true with any hood in America though, it doesn't matter what city you're in: LA, NO, Chicago, D.C. etc...

Don't go shining' into any hood. If you do, you're asking for trouble, and you're going to get answered.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
and he is being 100.

Notento self if I never visit new York don't look up in amazement. Kts not like I've never seen a tall building before anyway.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I grew up in South Central LA, two minutes from the Roscoe's where O'le Boy got shot at. I'll say this. You don't gotta check in with nobody. But, you have to be wise when it comes to moving around (especially on the Eastside in LA).

If you aren't Mexican, why would you want to be in East LA? If you aren't Black, why would you want to be in South Central? Now you can go anywhere you want. But if you're the who's fucking around, you're going to end up getting fucked up. That seems to be true with any hood in America though, it doesn't matter what city you're in: LA, NO, Chicago, D.C. etc...

Don't go shining' into any hood. If you do, you're asking for trouble, and you're going to get answered.
I agree with this. I guess when you hit middle age you become invisible. I travel a lot for work and the only place I feel nervous is backwater redneck enclaves with trump stickers everywhere. All other hoods and communities seem to be chill.