• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
FrgF81WakAIJjQr

FrgF81XaUAAf_JR

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

The federal government is not going to be so nice with his supporters this go around, so they better be careful. I said this an hour ago but Black people, especially in some parts of the south and mid west. Keep your head on a swivel. Anything in metro Atlanta you should be cool I don’t think they will bring that bullshit to South Atlanta or they may be swinging on a overpass over I-75

easy_b

BGOL Investor
the man is white and a former president them cacs ain't doing a damn thing but grandstanding and pissing his goofy base off more by the day.
Listen if he gave some of the top-secret information to foreign nationals, all bets are off. Like I said earlier, that bullshit he pulled in Georgia should put him under the jail immediately. Imagine if Obama did one percent of the shit Trump did…. These CACs would have probably wanted to hang him in front of the White House :smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Listen if he gave some of the top-secret information to foreign nationals, all bets are off. Like I said earlier, that bullshit he pulled in Georgia should put him under the jail immediately. Imagine if Obama did one percent of the shit Trump did…. These CACs would have probably wanted to hang him in front of the White House :smh:
You realize nothings going to happen right?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Only way this goes down is the wing of the GOP that's been looking for away to get him out of their hair throw him to the wolves. That cac DeSantis is the new golden boy they want, the real GOP likes playing from the shadows 45 got them looking around in shit they don't want the spot light on.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Only way this goes down is the wing of the GOP that's been looking for away to get him out of their hair throw him to the wolves. That cac DeSantis is the new golden boy they want, the real GOP likes playing from the shadows 45 got them looking around in shit they don't want the spot light on.
DeSantis isnt the golden boy . They still love Trump. In fact DeSantis pissed them off by saying giving money to Ukraine is a waste. Trump leads him by 40 points.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
DeSantis isnt the golden boy . They still love Trump. In fact DeSantis pissed them off by saying giving money to Ukraine is a waste. Trump leads him by 40 points.
Those polls don't mean shit anymore since they can target locations and get any results they want and yeah he is the golden boy cause the cult members might love him but, the real ones have already moved on and are only keeping up appearances' cause if 45 was really in control no one would a even thought about running against him.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“They’re saying I’m being “indicted” folks. I heard it, clearly, through the grapevinnnne. Great song; remember ..? They were raisins. Talented raisins, but they broke up. Couldn’t keep the band together, but…boy did the try. I think one of them was on drugs; probably the darkest one, Reggie. One of them, I hear, makes potato salad for white people—no wash cloths.
Apparently, Lebron James’ sister..wants me baaad! Why is he still in league; he talks more than he plays. Everyone’s all ‘Hush money! Hush money! ‘Ohhhh, Stormy Daniels!’ I hardly know her. Said my penis looks life Alf’s nose. Handsome guy, that Alf. Good guy. From outer space, they say.

Apparently, Lebron James’ BIG sister has a raging hard on for Trump! The left says my name and’ Tish is all..:rise: And then there’s Fanny. Fanny ‘what’chew talmbout’ Willis! Not a looker. Wears the big panties—3 in a pack. Folds them twice then rolls em. Apparently…………on Tuesday, right in the middle of black history month, they’re coming for Trump. They’re coming for me HARD, all over that pretty little face while you sleep…
(Large commotion. Sound of feedback)

I’m back. Woke sensors! Apparently I said a VERY naughty thing. :smh: The WOKE sensors got their big ol Fanny panties in a …

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They could not indict Bush or Don Wilson so we should expect the unexpected with all of them.
GW Bush was protected because of his daddy. Cheney is the one that should be under the jail. Nevertheless, the main stream Republicans behind closed doors do not want anything to do with Trump.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
GW Bush was protected because of his daddy. Cheney is the one that should be under the jail. Nevertheless, the main stream Republicans behind closed doors do not want anything to do with Trump.
Not to mention Bush and Cheney didn't break any domestic laws that we know about. It was The Hague, IIRC, that wanted to try them in court as war criminals (they recently put a warrant out for Putin).

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

This NY case isn't all that serious but they hate his ass in NY. He's fucked over thousands of New Yorkers. He can't even do business in NY. That jury just might lock his ass up unless he pleas which still prevents him from running again. He's calling for people to come out into the streets. He's worried as he should be. GOP does run NY homie. These are state charges.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump knows or has too much dirt on folks. He’d never see real jail time.
Plus this is the exact type of try and fail tactics that would boost his campaign even more.