blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would help her tremendously. Will TK allow her to do it is another story. Need to end the streak and get the TBS title off of her then send her ass to Japan. Imagine how dominate Jade would be if she developed into a great worker.

I agree ..This might be the best move for her in her wrestling career!!..Like I always said before, They need to take that belt off of her and reboot her image...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
To be honest outside of two matches I'm not too excited about this ppv tomorrow. The build has been very weak and it book ends what has been a bad month and a half of booking from TK. Need to hit the reset button after this ppv.

For the passed month AEW has seemed very stale & stagnant. Not a good look for MJF as the top dog. Then you have The Gunns being transition champions for FTR.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got finished watching AZM's match against Starlight Kid. A thing of beauty. Even better than the classic they put on last year. The chemistry those two have is next level. Match of the year worthy!

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I knew Bryan wasn't gonna win, I think everybody did but it was still a great match.
They need to stop putting him in title matches if he really doesn't want to be champion. It's fine if this is long term story telling where Bryan can't win the big one but losing just for the sake of being fodder I'm not a fan of.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad Of Revolution ....

The Good
Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks
(Solid opener. Didn't really start to cook until the half way point. Good ending. Let this be the end of this feud.)

Jack Perry vs Christian Cage (I thought this was going to be a match held off site in a cemetery or something. Would've made It cooler. Ended up being a decent match but I expected more.)

The Elite vs. House Of Black (Incredible match booked to perfection! House Of Black are made men now. The next step is for them to completely dominate the division.)

Hangman Page vs Jon Moxley (Loved this! Bloody and brutal with some creative well structured spots.)

The Gunns vs. The Acclaimed vs. Orange Cassidy & Danhausen vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal (Fun match but didn't care for the ending.)

FTR Returns (I guess they resigned with AEW.)

Bryan Danielson vs. MJF (Excellent match. MJF became a made man as a wrestler tonight. Didn't think he had it in him but he pulled it off. Phenomenal understanding of ring psychology and selling. These are the kind of matches he needs to be having as champion. Well done!)

The Bad
Saraya vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Ruby Soho
(Match was okay but I'm not feeling this blatant, rip off the nWo angle.)

Wardlow vs. Samoa Joe (Felt like they were just going through the motions in this match and the ending came off sudden. Very underwhelming.)

Overall a very good ppv. Especially since it had such a weak build but it delivered.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad Of Revolution ....

The Good
Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks
(Solid opener. Didn't really start to cook until the half way point. Good ending. Let this be the end of this feud.)

Jack Perry vs Christian Cage (I thought this was going to be a match held off site in a cemetery or something. Would've made It cooler. Ended up being a decent match but I expected more.)

The Elite vs. House Of Black (Incredible match booked to perfection! House Of Black are made men now. The next step is for them to completely dominate the division.)

Hangman Page vs Jon Moxley (Loved this! Bloody and brutal with some creative well structured spots.)

The Gunns vs. The Acclaimed vs. Orange Cassidy & Danhausen vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal (Fun match but didn't care for the ending.)

FTR Returns (I guess they resigned with AEW.)

Bryan Danielson vs. MJF (Excellent match. MJF became a made man as a wrestler tonight. Didn't think he had it in him but he pulled it off. Phenomenal understanding of ring psychology and selling. These are the kind of matches he needs to be having as champion. Well done!)

The Bad
Saraya vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Ruby Soho
(Match was okay but I'm not feeling this blatant, rip off the nWo angle.)

Wardlow vs. Samoa Joe (Felt like they were just going through the motions in this match and the ending came off sudden. Very underwhelming.)

Overall a very good ppv. Especially since it had such a weak build but it delivered.

I heard it was good..I have to go back and watch it...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watch AEW Revolution!!..That was a good AEW PPV!!... :yes: ...The matches was good and the crowd was packed!!...I'm glad that they put the AEW Trios Titles on The House of Black!!..:yes:..That MJF vs Danielson match was good!!...:yes:

Good job AEW for having a good ppv show!!..:yes:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch but MJF throwing a cup of tequila on a Black kid should be a bigger story. He wouldn't do that shit to a white child. WTF

It's not a bigger story because AEW immediately apologized and made nice with the mother and child. Took the kid backstage to meet Hobbs and his other favorite wrestlers. TK supposedly talked to MJF about the incident. I applaud MJF's dedication to the craft of always staying in character but he has to be careful when dealing with kids.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When AEW comes back to Saint Louis I want MJF to throw tequila on me so I can get free merch and go backstage to chop it up with Jade, Jamie Hayter, and Hikaru Shida.

You gotta wear one of there shirts or have a sign so you don't even have to ask. Shida may not be booked for that night. Jade may be, but it might be a toss up what show she'd be wrestling for and she might be in and out depending on her schedule. Jamie may be your best bet. Chances are she could hanging with Brit, and if Rebel is backstage, she'd be with them too. I'd go with Jamie Hayter.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
It's not a bigger story because AEW immediately apologized and made nice with the mother and child. Took the kid backstage to meet Hobbs and his other favorite wrestlers. TK supposedly talked to MJF about the incident. I applaud MJF's dedication to the craft of always staying in character but he has to be careful when dealing with kids.
That's cool and all....I still don't think he would have done that to a white kid.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's cool and all....I still don't think he would have done that to a white kid.

Fair enough. Me personally I don't allude to someone being racist unless there's strong evidence to support the claim. I don't throw that around lightly. From past behavior MJF has shown himself to be a prick to both white and non white kids. Pretty much anybody can get it with MJF. You're definitely entitled to have that suspicion but nothing to me personally suspects that he's a racist.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
pvzth3.jpg