{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think finally with THIS ONE?

He will get it.

Cleveland Boston now Brooklyn

That are HUGE markets to piss off

I really hope he gets it now.

He is truly a conundrum bro.

I never met someone so perpetually lost with such a good heart and determination.

But him and Luka?

What Luka gonna do when Kyrie brings up some "black issue" to the Dallas press?

Woo boy this gonna be something?

You think he’s going to get it?

I’m not holding any more from this kat’s beers. :lol:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You think he’s going to get it?

I’m not holding any more of this kat’s beers. :lol:

Vulcan patience has its limits.

912bf321335afdff548c5e4785f8d129.gif

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just can't fault the Nets for not extending him. Where I do fault them is not taking care of this in the offseason. If you knew you weren't gonna pay him get rid of him then. The Nets Do not have to pay him right now. They just don't. :dunno: I understand that's how business is done BUT.........THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PAY HIM. That's the reality.

qRcig7.jpg

You know what, I thought that way at first, and now this Is most definitely gonna trash there playoff run but on the bright side, Kyrie raised his stock and value so the Nets may be able to get more for him now than when he doing all that dumb shit.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where you been fam? He's already traded.
Dam was just looking at the Knick Philly game, at the half Woj just talked about It. came back to the computer and saw your post :lol:. I like the trade though not bad, better than what they would get from the Lakers

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this shit owner chose a lesser trade just to spite the Lakers? You never make business decisions based on emotions. Joe Tsai will learn once the Net's are out of the playoffs in the first round and KD sends another trade request.

Not necessarily lesser.
They're trying to stay competitive

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

[/QUOTE]

The Net's still took a lesser deal cause they were greedy. The Lakers trade got them 40M+ in salary cap space + two 1st round picks. Reaves & Christie are two meaningless players, plus the pick swap. The Nets goal was to, "fleece & embarrass", the Lakers in a trade. Rob, being the shit GM he is, (he's probably smashing Jennie now that Kuzma left), rightfully said, kick rocks.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So this shit owner chose a lesser trade just to spite the Lakers? You never make business decisions based on emotions. Joe Tsai will learn once the Net's are out of the playoffs in the first round and KD sends another trade request.

Why do you guys keep saying the Lakers.

This is about Kyrie. Would you make your ex happy?

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD had the choice of Chris Paul or Dorrian Finney Smith

because none of the shit involved was going to help him...2027 or 2029 he might be retired by then

Those two picks won't help KD at all now, but you get those two picks from the Lakers, get Westbrooks expiring contract and find a way to trade Simmons and those two picks for enough salary cap space to sign a max free agent or two pieces this summer. The #1 is FA this summer is James Harden, :lol:. 35 year old KD would have been better with 40M+ in free agency this summer than Dinwiddie & Finney this year.