Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles Official Discussion!!!

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
super-bowl-lvii-logo-super-bowl-57-logo-2023-arizona-sportslogosnet-nfl-football-750x489.jpg

4OHMRSBZXJGTDIUZKGAMSJR6FQ.jpg
Super-Bowl-Tickets-LVII-Vet-X.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Eagles been the best team all season.

You really can't pick against them.
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.
Bruh...49ers SUCK

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Lol at this fag who's never posted in THIS thread tagging me.
Gay ass faggit
Kill yourself bitxh
:itsawrap:
Dumb shook fuck.... I posted in THIS thread 10 minutes after it was made......... I'm quite sure that after your loss tonight...... you're discussing with yourself multiple ways of killing yourself....... my suggestion for you is for you to jump into a vat of hot cooking oil.... you'd best get over to L.A.X. before your team fly's home..... someone put an endzone on the runway.... the 49ers won't be able to land..... start trying to break it down
sidebar: ur so shook, you can't even spell :smh:

CRYING.gif

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are they saying about Joe Burrow now? Here was Bomani's take on how many in the mainstream media were comparing Burrow to Mahomes. Side note, I'm not against Joe Burrow, he seems cool as fuk, it's just that some in the media have a skewed opinion about him that crowns him king of the quarterbacks and that ain't cool.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Truth just cursed the chiefs ya know this right