Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's only going to get worse out her with these kids getting massive NIL deals. University of Florida has a top 5 QB, Jaden Rashada that hasn't signed yet because of issues with his NIL deal. This is a DT that signed with Georgia in an All-Star game smh...

I agree this shit it about to be wide open…

Jaden outrageous numbers been said to be 13.
Let’s say he get 1/3 of that… we looking at 4million

Dude play 3 years and enter the draft…

That fucker will have made more than some players in the league

Them strippas gonna luv him

Last edited:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree this shit it about to be wide open…

this about this Jaden outrageous numbers been said to be 13.
Let’s say he get 1/3 of that… we looking at 4million

Dude play 3 years and enter the draft…

That fucker will have made more than some players in the league

Them strippas gonna liv him
This kid was committed to Miami before Florida flipped him with that 13 mill offer. Then their boosters had a tough time coming up with the money and now he basically wants out...Miami has a lot of big name boosters but the primary guy is John Ruiz, a multi billionaire, and he has been throwing money at these kids...like you said, it's about to wide open out here

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This kid was committed to Miami before Florida flipped him with that 13 mill offer. Then their boosters had a tough time coming up with the money and now he basically wants out...Miami has a lot of big name boosters but the primary guy is John Ruiz, a multi billionaire, and he has been throwing money at these kids...like you said, it's about to wide open out here
Ok so that is the 411 on why he requested to be release of that letter of intend

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

that ninjas about to follow the money

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok so that is the 411 on why he requested to be release of that letter of intend

that ninjas about to follow the money

Yep, always follow the money...this is Ruiz posting about Cormani flipping and at the end taking a shot at Rashada

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Whatever makes you happy, my guy...This kid has been playing games his entire recruitment. He comes from a school that feeds the University of Florida (The Pouncey Coons, Ahmad black, Chris Rainey etc. ) so no CANE fan was expecting his commit...I don't know how much you follow recruiting but his mom has been shopping him around and he has a video crew following him around for some kind of reality tv thing...If he comes to the U, so be it, if he doesn't we still have a top 5 class coming off a 5-7 season.
You think they filming something like this

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Whatever makes you happy, my guy...This kid has been playing games his entire recruitment. He comes from a school that feeds the University of Florida (The Pouncey Coons, Ahmad black, Chris Rainey etc. ) so no CANE fan was expecting his commit...I don't know how much you follow recruiting but his mom has been shopping him around and he has a video crew following him around for some kind of reality tv thing...If he comes to the U, so be it, if he doesn't we still have a top 5 class coming off a 5-7 season.
So he about attention or not

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Question I haven’t been following college football for some years but I’m sure much haven’t changed.

if Deion can roster a SEC type of offensive & defensive front… in the Pac 12/10 what will that mean…

I’m wondering could the other schools handle that type of continuously physicality?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question I haven’t been following college football for some years but I’m sure much haven’t changed.

if Deion can roster a SEC type of offensive & defensive front… in the Pac 12/10 what will that mean…

I’m wondering could the other schools handle that type of continuously physicality?

Currently, Colorado front seven is trash. That is what he will need to improve next year when he has a chance for a full recruiting cycle

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man one thing I luv, when folks talk about the mountains.

I know the feeling.
My first time in Vegas, we got there like 1am, so the next morning, I happened to look out the window.
“Damn, look at the mountains”

Ms. Mask got up and opened the curtains all the way, I was just peeking

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The physicality of the SEC is a myth. The SEC basically had one dominant school and that was Bama and now they have Georgia. They are not more physical, those roster just have the superior athletes in the 1st 3 deep

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Currently, Colorado front seven is trash. That is what he will need to improve next year when he has a chance for a full recruiting cycle

you speaking about the kids from the former coaching staff or the “We Coming” kids

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you speaking about the kids from the former coaching staff or the “We Coming” kids
They trash fam. That is why I said he may win 6 games. His offensive line is garbage and his defensive front seven is trash.

It is just hard to win when you that weak in the trenches. He will get a chance to change that next recruiting class tho

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The physicality of the SEC is a myth. The SEC basically had one dominant school and that was Bama and now they have Georgia. They are not more physical, those roster just have the superior athletes in the 1st 3 deep
So some of those LSU teams I watched go toe to toe with Bama wasn’t

That Auburn title team wasn’t dominant?

they might’ve not been loaded like those Bama teams yearly…. But I know for damn sure in those seasons these team were the talk of the SEC

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They trash fam. That is why I said he may win 6 games. His offensive line is garbage and his defensive front seven is trash.

It is just hard to win when you that weak in the trenches. He will get a chance to change that next recruiting class tho
He'll win more than 1 game though. And he's not expected to be ranked first season

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

understood

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He'll win more than 1 game though. And he's not expected to be ranked first season
I think Deion get that Seven game win incentive
That's the great thing about it...the previous program stunk up the joint SOOOO BAD that primes got at least 2 seasons to get a good winning record..he can't possibly do worst than 1-11! :giggle:

But how long do you all think deion has before people start holding his feet to flames..how many seasons in

Oh and let's say the turn around plays out similar to JSU...how long will prime stay at CU before looking to upgrade?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That's the great thing about it...the previous program stunk up the joint SOOOO BAD that primes got at least 2 seasons to get a good winning record..he can't possibly do worst than 1-11! :giggle:

But how long do you all think deion has before people start holding his feet to flames..how many seasons in

Oh and let's say the turn around plays out similar to JSU...how long will prime stay at CU before looking to upgrade?
That's what I'm saying, if he goes .500 that's a success