"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
We are in trouble. This shit is really fucking with people brains. I’m not trying to be overdramatic, but if this shit keeps mutating, you may have a zombie event

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are in trouble. This shit is really fucking with people brains. I’m not trying to be overdramatic, but if this shit keeps mutating, you may have a zombie event

I am not going that far but there will be a huge part of the population that will be disabled because of this shit.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I admit that I had kinda slacked off on mask wearing. Not that I'm out in public that often, but still... I'm getting myself back into the practice, because it would suck to have gotten this far being safe only to somehow get got by variant number 27.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I admit that I had kinda slacked off on mask wearing. Not that I'm out in public that often, but still... I'm getting myself back into the practice, because it would suck to have gotten this far being safe only to somehow get got by variant number 27.
A mask on a crowded flight is a must. I don't leave home w/o it

easy_b

BGOL Investor

I have a strong feeling that the number of deaths from Covid in America is much bigger than 1.1 million. This is why there is some parts of the country the job market is wide open because they don’t have enough people. American corporations are at a crossroads for certain jobs to get done they have to get immigrants and there’s no other way.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Real number is prolly around 2.5 million. Red states have been under reporting the whole time

I have a strong feeling that the number of deaths from Covid in America is much bigger than 1.1 million. This is why there is some parts of the country the job market is wide open because they don’t have enough people. American corporations are at a crossroads for certain jobs to get done they have to get immigrants and there’s no other way.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Oh, this shit is mutating really fucking fast. People I don’t mean to scare you, but we are not that far from the ultimate mutation.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

We are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem.

3f9426af-32a3-4b71-96ce-21ac5e27edda_text.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The idiot class free thinkers have been regurgitating this bullshit from MTG and other imbeciles as soon as it became apparent that the vaccine was not secretly killing millions as they predicted. :smh: Myself and others have posted numerous studies from well before the pandemic showing that the vaccine hasn't done anything to increase deaths like this but facts don't matter anymore. The only way to move on from this is to draw a line in the sand and say if you believe in wild conspiracy theories etc. and are unvaccinated, use those same TikTok/youtube/twitter experts for treatment when you get sick. Doctors are participating in murder according to them so why the fuck are the unvaccinated the first people to show up at the ER when they have a sniffle? :smh:I have no empathy for these idiots at this point and we will be in this cycle forever if there is no personal accountability. Continuously coddling these morons only empowers them...