Aaron Hernandez’s Ex-Fiancée Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez Accused of Spending Child’s Trust Fund on herself

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
been nearly six years since Aaron Hernandez died by suicide at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, MA where he was serving life for murder.
According to court documents reviewed by Boston 25, Hernandez’s former fiancé, Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez has received $832,040.83 to care for the couple’s now 10-year-old daughter, Avielle, since his death. As Avielle’s conservator, Jenkins-Hernandez receives checks from Hernandez’s NFL pension and social security amounting to about $150,000 a year.

In September, Shayanna-Jenkins requested $10,000 for Avielle’s dance lessons from a trust set up in the 10-year-old girl’s name. The independent third party trustee who oversees the fund denied the request, arguing that Jenkins-Hernandez should have enough money to cover the cost. In a court filing, the attorney for the trustee wrote that Jenkins-Hernandez has had, “$832,040.83 available to her since her appointment as conservator to pay for dance lessons.”

In court paperwork, Attorney Robert O’Regan pointed to Jenkins-Hernandez’s spending habits and questioned if her purchases benefited Avielle. In a 3-year period, from 2018 to 2021, she reported spending $10,505.17 in bank service charges — mostly bounced checks according to the document. She reported spending $27,878.54 on clothing, $23,734.99 in home goods, $18,406,04 in “unexplained” ATM withdrawals and there was a $3720.00 payment made to Bay Path University in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. Avielle is not of college age.

Regan wrote, “large amounts of money are spent… with little clear identification of how these disbursements benefit Avielle.”

Boston 25 reached out to Jenkins-Hernandez for comment. Her lawyer sent a statement that reads, “the allegations made against my client are unfounded, and I have, and will continue to, respond to such allegations on behalf of my client through the legal process. My client is a devoted mother doing her best to provide a stable life for her children, which is why she created the Trust in question in the first place. The facts, when presented in full, will bear these truths out.”

Jenkins-Hernandez has asked a judge to order the trustee to pay the $10,000 for her daughter’s dance lessons and she wants a new trustee appointed to oversee the fund.
Attorney O’Regan has asked that Jenkins-Hernandez be removed as Avielle’s conservator and that a special conservator installed. He’s requested a full accounting of Jenkins spending in 2022.

“My client has fiduciary duty to Avielle. It is more or less the same duty that Shayanna has as conservator. It is to see to it the resources her father left behind for Avielle are used to support Avielle,” he said.

A new court date has not been set yet in this case

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'm not surprised by this.
Many women use child support money on themselves rather than the child.
The IRS should audit CS money recipients annually to enforce and ensure that the money is not being misappropriated.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is what I hate when the wrong bitches get those child support and child trust funds checks because they don't even have the child best interest spending on themselves and not using it for their child.

Also, a child doesn't need much for these bitches to want to get child support with a lot of money.

She never seemed trustworthy at all.

She was ready to move on after he hung himself and was with a new dude and couldn't wait to spend that money like crazy.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man when that kid gets older!

d74914c8fc0a8be05710f6570bf1581d1617341581209775.jpg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The IRS should audit CS money recipients annually to enforce and ensure that the money is not being misappropriated.

this is one of the reasons, I advise ALLL my friends with baby mothers to pay their support on a prepaid debit card through their bank. She cant say no to it, or turn it down. plus there are good co-parenting apps out here for your phone to log interactions (proximity of cell phones tracking and such) and some of them are even accepted by the court systems depending on the state..................I got one friend already that starting doing debit card / co-parenting apps years ago and was able to prove to the judge that the money being spent, WAS NOT ON THE CHILD. the judge admonished his BM and told her that if she continued to do that, that it could affect the amount he was paying her since clearly she didnt use it for the benefit of the child.

with plastic, there is always a paper trail of what when where and how much was spent.....plus its the added security of proof of payment when the card has money added to it every month as as automated process.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is one of the reasons, I advise ALLL my friends with baby mothers to pay their support on a prepaid debit card through their bank. She cant say no to it, or turn it down. plus there are good co-parenting apps out here for your phone to log interactions (proximity of cell phones tracking and such) and some of them are even accepted by the court systems depending on the state..................I got one friend already that starting doing debit card / co-parenting apps years ago and was able to prove to the judge that the money being spent, WAS NOT ON THE CHILD. the judge admonished his BM and told her that if she continued to do that, that it could affect the amount he was paying her since clearly she didnt use it for the benefit of the child.

with plastic, there is always a paper trail of what when where and how much was spent.....plus its the added security of proof of payment when the card has money added to it every month as as automated process.

Had to read the small print, is what I don’t like about the court system how they punish men. But warn women, your friend proved she wasn’t allocating the money correctly. So the judge gives her a warning, your friend went many lengths to solve this case. Even probably took off work for the trial.

Only for the judge to issue out a warning. Now imagine a bank robber steals 30k from BOA. Goes to court judge say if you do it again, I’m make you pay it back! By that time the crime is already committed of course I’m not going to do it again. They got away with it the first time.

Now if you flip it and the baby father gets put on Child Support 5 months after the filing. He’s in the rears and must pay those 5 months back. Theirs no warning issued to him.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I knew she was using her daughter’s trust on herself! One look at her IG account confirms! She has no personal income but only buy high end items mainly for herself!
Supposed the bird laying up remarried to another cac on the Mob
Look
He was a gangster who played football on the side

He wasn't with no square broad

It is what it is
Didn't she attempt to cover up the murder?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the dumbest post I have seen in quite a while masquerading as intelligent and insightful.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Are you talking about two different things paying on you own vs an official court order? When I received child support, it wasn't directly given to my mother. It was paid to the child support office (?) and they sent the check to us. Like everything else maybe different states handle it differently.

Even if you are talking about paying outside of a court order, that may not have an impact on what you pay after the official order. Using my experience again, my father paid for things outside of the official court order. The courts didn't care about what he did on his own when considering things like an increase to the childsupport over the years. In addition to the monthly payments he was also required to have health and dental insurance for me. Again, it could be different depending on the state but payments you paid beforehand would probably help avoid back payments. Some people come out better in that they were paying more on their own and the court determined the person didn't need to pay as much.

Even if you send money digitally, what stops her from transferring the money to another account and how do you track what the money is spent on in said account? Why would any woman with a brain basically share an account or even allow a man to track what's in their accounts. Clearly it's not impossible, but it would be hard for the average man to prove child support is being wasted. What child support is used for is board and most courts are to busy to care.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you talking about two different things paying on you own vs an official court order? When I received child support, it wasn't directly given to my mother. It was paid to the child support office (?) and they sent the check to us. Like everything else maybe different states handle it differently.

Even if you are talking about paying outside of a court order, that may not have an impact on what you pay after the official order. Using my experience again, my father paid for things outside of the official court order. The courts didn't care about what he did on his own when considering things like an increase to the childsupport over the years. In addition to the monthly payments he was also required to have health and dental insurance for me. Again, it could be different depending on the state but payments you paid beforehand would probably help avoid back payments. Some people come out better in that they were paying more on their own and the court determined the person didn't need to pay as much.

Even if you send money digitally, what stops her from transferring the money to another account and how do you track what the money is spent on in said account? Why would any woman with a brain basically share an account or even allow a man to track what's in their accounts. Clearly it's not impossible, but it would be hard for the average man to prove child support is being wasted. What child support is used for is board and most courts are to busy to care.

I wasn't going to do all that explaining of the process.

There are people who have never been through the family court child support experience that always says nonsensical shit.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Kobe marrying a Latino women to this bizarre situation, leading to tragedy. I heard about colorism being a problem in their communities.

It could be like Indians, not wanting to promote interracial relationship with us. As soon as Kamala came on the scene, this Priyanka Chopra/Jonas relationship came out of nowhere, canceling that shit out.

Fuck these self hating clowns.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Never will happen. Family court is based on white women. White women are treated like big ass kids. No responsibility. None.

Family court system is built off white men who can't pull off the 'cheaper to keep her' life. :lol:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Never will happen. Family court is based on white women. White women are treated like big ass kids. No responsibility. None.

Family court system is built off white men who can't pull off the 'cheaper to keep her' life. :lol:

You're probably right.
The courts are raking in the money with this corrupt ass system.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And y'all shocked? Hoes gonna hoe. And that's not being disrespectful. She covered for that mf when she knew the deal. She was in it for the money. And she got it. Or had it.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Thats fro
From this:
shayanna-jenkins-hernandez.jpg

To this:
hernandez-fiance-abc-er-200128_hpMain_4x3t_992.jpg

tenor.gif

That wall in undefeated!

That swole ass face is from Aarons left over coke stash and late night Klondike bars. She needs the lay off the Bear Ice Cream.

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered
When you high and already having a hard enough time tryna follow a thread, then you scroll down to read this shit without paying attention to who the poster is...

Kobe marrying a Latino women to this bizarre situation, leading to tragedy. I heard about colorism being a problem in their communities.

It could be like Indians, not wanting to promote interracial relationship with us. As soon as Kamala came on the scene, this Priyanka Chopra/Jonas relationship came out of nowhere, canceling that shit out.

Fuck these self hating clowns.

:hithead:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In some states you gotta pay through the state....no direct payments. Anything paid directly is considered a gift, and they will fuck you over with arrears, I think with interest even though you paid ("gifted").

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When you high and already having a hard enough time tryna follow a thread, then you scroll down to read this shit without paying attention to who the poster is...

:hithead:

What is up with all these sock puppet accounts coming at me all of sudden sounding the same.

I am just trying to get some insight into the Latino community, are they fucked up like Indians. I can see some NFL or NBA player dating somebody from India and dying in plane crash or linked with some murder. They would do something lame like that for no reason.

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered
What is up with all these sock puppet accounts coming at me all of sudden sounding the same.

I am just trying to get some insight into the Latino community, are they fucked up like Indians. I can see some NFL or NBA player dating somebody from India and dying in plane crash or linked with some murder. They would do something lame like that for no reason.

thank you for your service