BGOL Investor
vh4fceaa4f.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
“I demand tangibles!!”

CA Government starts process

“I’m not happy with this!!”

Complain about every damn thing. Did y’all think this shit will happen immediately or something?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I demand tangibles!!”

CA Government starts process

“I’m not happy with this!!”

Complain about every damn thing. Did y’all think this shit will happen immediately or something?

muthafucka I aint in california,

I gots a right to complain u

check gettin summabytch!!

Im gonna create a donation sig

and you better donate muthafucka:lol:

Im good you KNOW NY and California always

try to one Up each other...

Your legalized weed..

we legalized the weed and the hoes bruh!!

these young hoes out here driving brand new

suv's with NO job bruh..

lol

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Is Newsom giving reparations to all black residents or descendants of US slaves? 230k is low unless it’s recurring like the Jewish and Native Americans. Whites like Dr Truth can say you all have gotten your reparations so you can’t complain anymore. That’s why shit has to be sufficient enough. So, you better be careful if this is a one time thing.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Newsom giving reparations to all black residents or descendants of US slaves? 230k is low unless it’s recurring like the Jewish and Native Americans. Whites like Dr Truth can say you all have gotten your reparations so you can’t complain anymore. That’s why shit has to be sufficient enough. So, you better be careful if this is a one time thing.
How much money is gov Charlie Baker giving out? Is it over $230k? Is he giving it to only descendants of slaves or all black residents? How much? If it ain't over $230k will you demand recurring payments? I haven't seen nothing, what's governor Charlie Baker's plan?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

he said certain "blacks' meaning..

if you ass aint claim "black" or "african american"

good chance you gonna be cryin in the car going and coming..

lots of immigrants that loved Not being black or Identifying

with African Americans gonna feel some type of way...lol

but when it happens my people better be ready

for the many scams they gonna try to hit kniggas with..

folks better start reading up on

Contract LAW NOW, and NOT just sign any stupid shit...

I hope we pool some money together and buy a little beach town

and hook that muthafucka UP!!

buy a fuckin Island and drape that bitch up!!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
he said certain "blacks' meaning..

if you ass aint claim "black" or "african american"

good chance you gonna be cryin in the car going and coming..

lots of immigrants that loved Not being black or Identifying

with African Americans gonna feel some type of way...lol

but when it happens my people better be ready

for the many scams they gonna try to hit kniggas with..

folks better start reading up on

Contract LAW NOW, and NOT just sign any stupid shit...

I hope we pool some money together and buy a little beach town

and hook that muthafucka UP!!

buy a fuckin Island and drape that bitch up!!!

That’s what I’m saying. Reparations needs to be cash payment and land only. I even see Tariq sounding happy about this without thoroughly investigating it. Cats forget how deceptive these people are. You think you’re getting reparations then you see college grants, Applebees gift cards, low interest mortgage loans, etc. That’s why you must be careful and read through the lines here.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
How much money is gov Charlie Baker giving out? Is it over $230k? Is he giving it to only descendants of slaves or all black residents? How much? If it ain't over $230k will you demand recurring payments? I haven't seen nothing, what's governor Charlie Baker's plan?

He said Charlie Baker.,.

Reparations needs to be on a local and national scale.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I’m saying. Reparations needs to be cash payment and land only. I even see Tariq sounding happy about this without thoroughly investigating it. Cats forget how deceptive these people are. You think you’re getting reparations then you see college grants, Applebees gift cards, low interest mortgage loans, etc. That’s why you must be careful and read through the lines here.

Tariq said day one,

you have to go back at least ten years, you cant just be claiming African American in the last two years

and the last twenty eight you been talkin bout...

I wite, I no black, I wite..

ol sammy sosa lookin ass kniggas..

bwhahahaaaa

did you say fuckin Applebees gift cars...lol

Nah they KNOW its gonna be a check,

they ALSO know all that money is going to go right back

into the economy.. but the funny shit is,

folks dont want money going back into the economy they rather take

it out and overseas..

thats why countries like Norway laughin at usa leadership

and how stagnant we have become,

there was a time, we had the most modern city...

now we a fuckin joke compared to the Singapores of the world

lets not even talk about their crime rate,

you can leave an apple laptop in a coffe shop...

come back hours later,

aint NOBODY touching that shit bruh...

and we cant even get fuckin high speed trains,

thats how fuckin pathetic our leadership has been

in the last five decades,

but IF WE TAKE the LEAD

YOU KNOW WE GONNA BRING AMERICA BACK

from STAGNATION...

Wakanda this bitch!!!

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This is interesting but I think the overall amount will be siphoned off as free education or some bullshit and loans to black business. Access to shit instead of a straight check to everyone. I want land that was stolen and a check, which will include a transition to live back in any country of my choosing as the cost of taking lives away from their land is not included. This is closer to what I want but it still needs work.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why is your coon ass in here. I don’t have Brazilian trannies in the heading. You also live in cracka ass Boston. You bitch ass studdering poverty exploiting no game having sloppy fat faggot.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
$233K isn't enough.

I'd rather we get tax exempt status for the rest of our lives (retroactive to 1919). That would help me more than $233K would.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting post concerning the $$$ amount in California. However, although it didn't come to fruition the Biden Administration considered the following:

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border
Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018

Updated Oct. 28, 2021 6:03 pm ET

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.
The U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family, though the final numbers could shift, the people familiar with the matter said. Most of the families that crossed the border illegally from Mexico to seek asylum in the U.S. included one parent and one child, the people said. Many families would likely get smaller payouts, depending on their circumstances, the people said.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is interesting but I think the overall amount will be siphoned off as free education or some bullshit and loans to black business. Access to shit instead of a straight check to everyone. I want land that was stolen and a check, which will include a transition to live back in any country of my choosing as the cost of taking lives away from their land is not included. This is closer to what I want but it still needs work.
I don’t think so since Newsom recommended $200+k and the committee wants $350k. Nobody is settling for some bullshit, they have to come correct. I won’t front I’d be happy with $233k and some sort of land or exemption from paying state taxes.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting post concerning the $$$ amount in California. However, although it didn't come to fruition the Biden Administration considered the following:

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border
Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018

Updated Oct. 28, 2021 6:03 pm ET

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.
The U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family, though the final numbers could shift, the people familiar with the matter said. Most of the families that crossed the border illegally from Mexico to seek asylum in the U.S. included one parent and one child, the people said. Many families would likely get smaller payouts, depending on their circumstances, the people said.

they wanna pay everybody but blacks..................hell our families were separated during slavery.