Free BG (Brittney Griner) this is ridiculous now

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I was listening to a CIA officer talking about her work in Russia, they watch everything and they couldn't do anything in the country. When her dog died, their minder cried because they were watching her that close. The minder broke cover and told her that she was there when she got that pet.

Where is this story?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I might be getting released soon after shutting down another one of their retarded schemes that wasted my time and caused further injury. Freedom...

I named my self Cointelpro for a reason, I could have saved you all of this energy and time you wasted. You are genetically predisposed towards this behavior, it would not be a good outcome for me to remain here.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

I might be getting released soon after shutting down another one of their retarded schemes that wasted my time and caused further injury. Freedom...

I named my self Cointelpro for a reason, I could have saved you all of this energy and time you wasted. You are genetically predisposed towards this behavior, it would not be a good outcome for me to remain here.

You can't hide. I have found you.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can't hide. I have found you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is how it is for me, I need Bill Richardson to negotiate my release from the U.S. while he is working on Britney Griner. You try to leave, nothing goes your way - holding you up, meanwhile they are plotting all kinds of crazy shit behind your back.

I might drop some stories, I don't like exposing fraudsters because they get desperate.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Another failed interview attempt, savings dwindling. Instead of living comfortably in another country, traveling freely, I will be trapped in another. I am rambling on BGOL out of frustration.

I guess they want me easily accessible for surveillance and their viruses, chemicals, or direct energy weapons in case I don't go along with their plan. I am getting old ass employers blowing up my phone that I want nothing to do with calling with Asian recruiters.

The U.S. sucks completely, I am tired of living under their delusional ideology. Never take for granted your financial and physical freedom if you have it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I won't talk about what happened to me here in the U.S. in detail if you release me. Nobody has to know that you are a fraud. Not everybody is built for subjugation and living in the U.S. under fear of death.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Time served for like what??? 84 days?
She still gotta do the other 9yrs.
Basketball playing days are done.
By the time she gets out......she will be lookin like Anthony Davis and the WNBA average salary will be up 100 grand from what is now.

CSI on your sig?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Griner’s lawyers say Griner is “trying to stay strong” at her penal colony in Mordovia.

Earlier this month, one week after U.S. officials met with Griner and press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced she is “doing as well as can be expected,” the athlete’s lawyers announced she was being transferred from a Russian jail to a penal colony whose location was then unknown. (Per the Times, during staging — Russia’s drawn-out process of penal-colony transfers — prisoners are not allowed to communicate with the outside world and neither lawyers nor family members are apprised of their whereabouts until they arrive.) Griner’s legal team has since confirmed she’s serving her sentence at IK-2 in Mordovia, a region seven hours southeast of Moscow. The female penal colony is known for its dire conditions, with a 2017 article from Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets describing routine beatings, torture, and slave-labor work conditions. Griner’s lawyers say they visited her this week and that she is “doing as well as could be expected” in this “very challenging period for her.”

Griner’s team also expressed gratitude for her supporters: “Despite the fact that she is alone and now nearing her ninth month in detention separated from her loved ones, she is trying to stay strong,” her agent said in a statement, expressing “deepest thanks to the Biden administration, the Richardson Center, and to everyone who has reached out to offer words of encouragement to her.” Griner’s agent also said the athlete has been “buoyed” by international letters of support and encouraged supporters to write and share them at wearebg.org.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Time served for like what??? 84 days?
She still gotta do the other 9yrs.
Basketball playing days are done.
By the time she gets out......she will be lookin like Anthony Davis and the WNBA average salary will be up 100 grand from what is now.
Might even see a few of these flying overhead when she walks out
img_8172.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

U.S. tamps down Russia's update on Brittney Griner talks

A potentially promising Russian statement about negotiations to bring Brittney Griner home was met with quick dismissal from the U.S. Department of State on Friday.
Sergei Ryabkov, the Russian deputy foreign minister, was quoted by Russian media early in the day saying there was new "activity" in talks that could see convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout, who is currently serving 25 years in a U.S. prison, returned to Russia.
"We haven't found common ground yet, but, undoubtedly, Viktor Bout is among those being discussed and obviously we are hoping for a positive result," Ryabkov reportedly said. "The Americans are showing certain activity and we are working on this through appropriate channels."
But a State Department spokesperson fired back that Russia still has not seriously engaged in negotiations, no matter what Ryabkov said.
"We are not going to comment on the specifics of any proposals other than to say that we have made a substantial offer that the Russian Federation has consistently failed to negotiate in good faith," the statement said. "The U.S. Government has continued to follow up on that offer and propose alternative potential ways forward with the Russian government. The Russian government's failure to seriously negotiate on these issues in the established channel, or any other channel for that matter runs counter to its public statements."

U.S. officials had said they hoped their Russian counterparts would engage in good faith after the Nov. 8 midterm elections, but Friday's statement made it clear that such a shift hasn't happened, as least in the eyes of the U.S. government.
Sources close to Griner said Friday that her family remained "optimistic" and confident that the Biden administration was doing all it could to get her home. But they are also trying not to overreact to the ups and downs of a process they know could go on for months or years.
Friday's official statements came after Griner's recent transfer to a Russian penal colony, a move confirmed by her attorneys but still not officially acknowledged by the Russian government. Griner's attorneys met with her in person Monday, but U.S. embassy officials have not been able to visit her yet at the IK-2 women's prison about two hours outside of Moscow.

"While we are glad her legal team was able to visit her, the fact is that the Russian Federation has still failed to provide any official notification of such a move," a State Department spokesperson said in a statement. "We continue to call on Russia to live up to their legal obligations to provide the United States timely consular access to Ms. Griner so we can provide critical consular assistance throughout her detention. That's difficult to do when we haven't been notified where she is."
One of Griner's attorneys, Maria Blagovolina, said recently that Russian officials typically notify families and attorneys about a prisoner's location by mail, which can take about two weeks during normal circumstances.
Griner has not yet been in contact with her family, a source said, and most likely won't be able to until she has cleared a standard "quarantine" period at her new location.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fucked up she got to be in their for a non-violent offense like drugs, but these punk bitches been going hard locking us up here for that shit since the 70s and the data is there to prove it. People still doing life for CONSPIRACY(anyone who knows about drug conspiracy charges know how crooked they are).

Plenty of Griners -- both male and female -- stateside to worry about.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fucked up she got to be in their for a non-violent offense like drugs, but these punk bitches been going hard locking us up here for that shit since the 70s and the data is there to prove it. People still doing life for CONSPIRACY(anyone who knows about drug conspiracy charges know how crooked they are).

Plenty of Griners -- both male and female -- stateside to worry about.

100% True

I don't think anyone forgot or ignoring that

we can't be outraged at both?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
100% True

I don't think anyone forgot or ignoring that

we can't be outraged at both?
I think some can, but those of us who been through it here find the pearl clutching by the 'white liberals' just a bit too much. As I type this some black person probably catching some bullshit drug case, won't make bail, car impounded, possibly losing their job and place, and sitting in county with cats looking at them like they are food(personally seen how scared some cats are in lockup).

I don't wish lockup on any non-violent drug offenders, but she didn't have to go to a foreign land to win that prize. Just think she is being used in this :eek2: "Russia" narrative when more focus should be on the U.S. looking in the fucking mirror.

Yeah, as you can tell this issue gets me hot because I got so much experience with it. Folks been griners out here. :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...:smh: Cacs going to have a field day with this shit. Saying that this world terrorist was set free cause some WNBA lesbian thought she could hash oil or whatever into the country.